Page 7 of 220 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Cool Wow, this thread is rather warm ...

Geez TDS, you really stir up the heat around here. Lot more interesting than some of that other drivel (except the part about the hairy buffalo with lamb-chop burns and back braids and stuff).

Seriously, if you're comming to Shatner ball you need to drop by South Carolina to visit cphilip an me (an June an everyone else).

We're safe, I promise. You can ask the co-eds here, they'll tell you I move to slowly to be any real threat!

Heh, heh!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Re: Wow, this thread is rather warm ...

Originally posted by FatMan
    Geez TDS, you really stir up the heat around here. Lot more interesting than some of that other drivel (except the part about the hairy buffalo with lamb-chop burns and back braids and stuff).

Seriously, if you're comming to Shatner ball you need to drop by South Carolina to visit cphilip an me (an June an everyone else).

We're safe, I promise. You can ask the co-eds here, they'll tell you I move to slowly to be any real threat!

Heh, heh!

FatMan
    AGD started it. LOL

So, are you saying that the hairy buffalo with lamb-chop burns.... is more interesting than me. I'm not sure, but I think I should be offended. LOL

You guys are going to Shatnerball right? How close is Chicago to SC? I'm coming from Hawaii remember? I know where my check book is but they're aren't very meany zeros after the digits.

It would be really kewl to meet everyone in August. I think you guys are great and it'll be a lot of fun. You can show me the hairy buffalo, and I'll show you the hula.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

ill post a pic as soon as i can get one i dont have pics of me laying around i just look in the mirrior when i want to see my self

Cool

No, you missed what I said - I said your thread is interesting except the stuff about the guy with the hair. I'd have to reserve my opinion of YOU being interesting until I knew you.

Now me, I HAVE NO hair, so I must be interesting. Being 40+ I'm not sure if I was included in your bit about 30-somethings - and yes I'm married, but she'll never read this - its about paintball.

I've never attached a file before, but I thought I'd try putting a picture of cphilip on here. Here goes, if it doesn't work I'll try something else.

FatMan

How close is Chicago to SC? I'm coming from Hawaii remember?
    South Carolina is no where near chicago just a little info for ya 2ds

Cool Oh yeah?

Originally posted by TransMan

South Carolina is no where near chicago just a little info for ya 2ds
    Bullfeathers! If you're comming from Hawaii its like right next door! :-)

Seriously it would be a ways off, but the offer still stands!

FatMan

im pretty sure shes spending enough money as it is u would hae to go pretty far out of your way t get to SC but hey Kentuckys closer maybe you could stop by here

No, you missed what I said - I said your thread is interesting except the stuff about the guy with the hair. I'd have to reserve my opinion of YOU being interesting until I knew you.

Now me, I HAVE NO hair, so I must be interesting. Being 40+ I'm not sure if I was included in your bit about 30-somethings - and yes I'm married, but she'll never read this - its about paintball.

I've never attached a file before, but I thought I'd try putting a picture of cphilip on here. Here goes, if it doesn't work I'll try something else.

FatMan
    Oh okay, my bad, I read that wrong. I've done that several times in this thread so don't feel bad.

Here's some advice, you never know what your wife looks at on the internet. My boyfriend reads everything I write. He holds his tongue very well but I know he reads it. LOL

So is that what I'm gonna look like? Looks scary, I might be running from myself. LOL Also looks heavy.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    ill post a pic as soon as i can get one i dont have pics of me laying around i just look in the mirrior when i want to see my self

Okay, I'm waiting...

And thanks for the info. Can you tell I fell asleep in geography class?

And thanks for the info. Can you tell I fell asleep in geography class?
    yeah that and not living near the east coast prob have sometin to do with it

im pretty sure shes spending enough money as it is u would hae to go pretty far out of your way t get to SC but hey Kentuckys closer maybe you could stop by here
    Kentucky is closer huh? Oh, William Shatner has a house there and a horse ranch. Maybe I will go to KY. LOL You can invite me to dinner so I can meet your mom. I didn't forget you were 16. I do have a 14 year old sister...

Are you going to Shatnerball? Or did you say you couldn't make it?

Thanks for the offer Fatman (sorry just feels like I'm insulting you by calling you that).
    A friend and I are thinking of moving to the mainland so I just might take you up on it.

Cool Nah ...

You're a lot prettier than cphilip (don't let that cutest moderator stuff fool you - he ain't that cute). I think you'll look fine in PB gear. The mask is a little heavy, but you'll get used to it.

He does kindof look like that classic photo of bigfoot. I never noticed that before. And you can't see his pony-tail, but he has one.

Now me, I don't look like that at all!

As far as comming to visit - there ain't nothin' worth seein' in Kentucky - and besides me an cphilip will be happy to drive you back to SC with us, so it won't cost you nuthin'!!!

And as for Becky readin' the internet - I wouldn't post or say anything that I would have a problem with her seeing anyway. She knows me quite well - and like I told you before, I'm harmless! Just ask June (cphilip's wife).

FatMan

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Thanks for the offer Fatman (sorry just feels like I'm insulting you by calling you that).
    A friend and I are thinking of moving to the mainland so I just might take you up on it.
    Why would I be insulted? That's my handle - use it!

And like I said, skip Kentucky - it sounds good and all but I'm telling you its not worth it!

FatMan

Re: Nah ...

You're a lot prettier than cphilip (don't let that cutest moderator stuff fool you - he ain't that cute). I think you'll look fine in PB gear. The mask is a little heavy, but you'll get used to it.

He does kindof look like that classic photo of bigfoot. I never noticed that before. And you can't see his pony-tail, but he has one.

Now me, I don't look like that at all!

As far as comming to visit - there ain't nothin' worth seein' in Kentucky - and besides me an cphilip will be happy to drive you back to SC with us, so it won't cost you nuthin'!!!

And as for Becky readin' the internet - I wouldn't post or say anything that I would have a problem with her seeing anyway. She knows me quite well - and like I told you before, I'm harmless! Just ask June (cphilip's wife).

FatMan
    Very smart man!!! I welcomed June to the board in the other thread, can't believe cphilip didn't give her a shirt. LOL Did you give your wife a shirt??? I noticed you offered to help him find his honeymoon. LOL Good one!

Are you guys driving to Chicago in August? How long is the drive? Oh yeah, what hotels are near the field, I've never been there before and will be coming by myself so it has to be someplace safe.

FatMan
    40+ ????? Wow your old...<JK>. Just cause she does not read it, doesn't make it right, right??? You never know, she might find out from a friend of a friend of a friend's son who just happens to play paintball and over hear something at the field, etc...

TransMan:
    You sound alot like me. Long hair, facial hair in 7th grade, hanging out in bars at 16, etc...

Now is that not look right out of the 60-70's??? Yeah I know, bad pic of me, but that is my "blank" the world look... It's also about 2 years old, I'v cleaned up a little.

Re: Re: Nah ...

Are you guys driving to Chicago in August? How long is the drive? Oh yeah, what hotels are near the field, I've never been there before and will be coming by myself so it has to be someplace safe.
    Someplace safe??? There is no place safe around these yahoo's

yeah i think shatners place isnt too far from where i am like 30 miles or so 14 is a little young for me besides i got a lady and one is enough for me

yeah a lot like me but my hair isnt that long(yet) and i think im a bi larger than u too

Muzikman,

Wow, your hair is longer than mine! Thats kewl.
    If there's no place safe then I'm really in trouble. LOL

TransMan, you are a lucky man to be so close to The Man himself. LOL But I'm sure youdon't care much. Your girlfriend is lucky, you're a sweetie! I guess 14 and 16 are far apart in maturaty. But it wouldn't make a big differenc if you were 21 and 23...

nah not when u get above 20 it doesnt make to much dif but for now its a lot yeah my girl is lucky

yeah a lot like me but my hair isnt that long(yet) and i think im a bi larger than u too
    You probably are, I'm only 5'7" and about 160lbs...

yeah im 6'1" bout 220 not real fat but built

Muzikman,

Wow, your hair is longer than mine! Thats kewl.
    If there's no place safe then I'm really in trouble. LOL

I have had longer hair than most of my girlfriends. It's sad, but I like it. It's back in a ponytail 99% of the time. As a matter of fact, the only time it's not is when I take a shower.

As for a safe place to stay, I do not know Chicago very well, only there once. But I know the field is not in the city, so you should be good as long as you stay near the field.

TransMan, you are a lucky man to be so close to The Man himself. LOL But I'm sure youdon't care much.
    well lol im kinda ashamed to admit it but im kinda a trekie by birth i suppose you could say. my mom and dad are big in to it and ive seen just about every episode of every series we have boxes full of taped star trek shows and im contantl being forced to read Star Trek the magazie while im taking dump(prob more than u wanted to know hehe)

i wouldnt have known were Shatners place was without asking my mom

TransMan, AAHHH HHHAAA! You are a Trekkie!!! Even if it is by birth, that still counts! You're parents are very wise, I think you should listen to everything they say. LOL

Muzikman, thanks for the info. And it's not sad, long hair on guys is kewl.

Muzikman, thanks for the info. And it's not sad, long hair on guys is kewl.
    Just made my plane, car, and hotel reservations. I found a Hampton Inn near by so thats where I am staying. It's going to be a long drive back from the city when I decide to go blues club hopping.

long hair on guys is kewl.
    I agree...

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

I'm glad you agree, but umm...should you really care? Your a guy!!!

The long hair has gotten me all the chicks...it's about the only thing I have going for me...that and my odd sense of humor.

Originally posted by Muzikman
    I'm glad you agree, but umm...should you really care? Your a guy!!!

The long hair has gotten me all the chicks...it's about the only thing I have going for me...that and my odd sense of humor.
    LOL

Load has long hair.

Blues club hopping, that sounds like fun. I listen to a little jazz, but mostly R&B and Hawaiian.

Jazz, Blues, Rock, what ever..it's all good. Not a fan of Rap in anyway, a bit of country is alright.

Hmm...Hawaiian music...I assume this is the music that is played while the women are shaking their butts in the grass skirts and wearing coconut bras?

hey 2ds are u gonna weara grass skirt and shake ur butt for us i have no objectins to it and i would have to agree with the long hair thing i get a lot more looks with my hair long well its not relly long but its shaggy