Page 9 of 220 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Those Damn youngin's!!

oh no have we run out of topics to talk about we are resorting to talking about Bud hmmmaybe we should talk about 2ds butt some more maybe even get a pic of it

Hmmm... I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before 2ds breaks out hte wet noodle & smacks the youngin's around.

So, how bout them pic's?

You guys were talking about my butt? When was that? I missed it. Are you guys talking about me in private??? LOL

Sorry, no pictures of my butt are going to be posted on this site. This is a paintball site. If you want to see pictures of my butt you'll have to go to http://www.hawaiisnews.com Let me know what you think...
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 05-20-2002 at 01:04 AM.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Hey!! That's not really a site!! Hmph!

i thinki was the only one talking about your butt when i asked if u were going to put one of those grass skirts on and shake your butt and that fake site thang wasnt funny u got my hopes all up now im crying

Hey!! That's not really a site!! Hmph!

------------------------------------------------------------

i thinki was the only one talking about your butt when i asked if u were going to put one of those grass skirts on and shake your butt and that fake site thang wasnt funny u got my hopes all up now im crying

LMBO!!! You did not REALLY click on the link did you? Okay, I edited it and put in a link that will actually take you somewhere. LOL Let me know if you find my butt anywhere on there. LOL

Hey, 2DS, do you ever go into the chat room? Just curious.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

No, I didn't know there was a chat room.
    Is that your polite way of saying I talk too much? LOL

Nope, it was an invitation.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    The chat room was where we had the party the other day.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by evil grin n
    jamaican red hair = premium weed

Great... This thread went from Tom trying to build support for our Treckie guest to minors discussing their use of illegal substances.
    the JoKeR

Tragically hip and criminally insane.

Now building the ultimate truck body kit. Click on the logo above for details!

yall are all a bunch of horny old men.

well since we ran out of topics... who here likes pink floyd or nirvana or something like that.
    My Life's Goal: Im gonna be a beach bum and when my hair gets grey im committing suicide.

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?

This makes me think of myself
    "empty cans rattle the most"

Cool

Originally posted by evil grin n
    yall are all a bunch of horny old men.
    Yeah, like you'd know.

well since we ran out of topics... who here likes pink floyd or nirvana or something like that.
    I like Pink Floyd - but I'm not sure what that has to do with TDS. Besides, I think she bailed on this thread. That would make us a bunch of horny old goats without a hot chick from Hawaii to talk to. Sad. Very sad.

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

I worked on Nirvanas road crew in '93.I loved it.
    [Something Cool is Here]

I didn't bail, I'm still here. Just in a different time zone, I always miss the good stuff.

I thought the chat room was a one time thing for the party. Paul put the link to the chat room at our BBS and that's how I got there. Yes, even after I got booted which is what took me so long to get back, I had to open our BBS first to get the link. Okay you five minutes to laugh at me and and make funny remarks then no one gets to mention it again.

I like Nirvana.

Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll, this thread has covered just about all of it. LOL

BTW, thanks for the invitation Timmee. I did find the chat room and enjoyed talking, even though I didn't understand half the stuff you guys were talking about.

I didn't bail, I'm still here. Just in a different time zone, I always miss the good stuff.
    Oh, I stand corrected. My inter-board check time is so variable, I thought you had bailed to the chat room. I don't usually go there, 'cause all my browser gives me is a blank screen!

Okay you five minutes to laugh at me and and make funny remarks then no one gets to mention it again.
    Mention what? Hmmm, look like my old age getting the better of me again.

I like Nirvana.

Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll, this thread has covered just about all of it. LOL
    Yeah Nirvana's all right. I guess they are kindof like a younger Pink Floyd in a "not really" sort of way.

Anyway, I'm all for Sex. I'll talk about Drugs but I don't do 'em. And I used to Rock N Roll, but it seems to hurt too much now. Way back in the day I looked rather like the Wookie from several posts back in this thread - then I got old and all my hair fell out. I remember watching a band once where the guitar player was like bald on the top with really long hair on the sides. That's not for me - I guess I'll just fade away. At least as far as that's concerned.

What were we talking about?

FatMan

hey Tds i didnt find your butt on that site maybe you could just post it on here or e-mail it to me

Cool Me too! Me too!

Originally posted by TransMan
    hey Tds i didnt find your butt on that site maybe you could just post it on here or e-mail it to me
    Yeah TDS, I'd like to see your butt too!

I mean, as long as you're sharing!

FatMan

Are you guys aware that the drinking age is 21?
    hahaha.

In Ireland the legal drinking age is whenever you can reach over the counter to pay.
    The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage.

lol YEAH!! FatMan may be old and Bald but hes not too stupid

Mention what? Hmmm, look like my old age getting the better of me again.

If you don't know, I'm not gonna mention it. LOL I was talking about me not knowing where the chat room was when it's posted right next to the forum. Besides, 5 minutes is up already, so it's too late.

What were we talking about?

I'm not sure, but sex is good.

Yeah TDS, I'd like to see your butt too!
    I mean, as long as you're sharing!

Suuure, I'll send it right now. BTW, There's a bridge I'm trying to sell that goes from Hawaii to California. Wanna buy it? LOL

hahaha.

In Ireland the legal drinking age is whenever you can reach over the counter to pay.

Are you serious? I had no idea. No wonder Irish ppl are so happy, and loud. LOL (I'm Irish so I can say that.)

lol

ok now i didnt get the e-mail try sending it again and how much exactly is that bridgei may just have enough money for it

ok now i didnt get the e-mail try sending it again and how much exactly is that bridgei may just have enough money for it
    You are persistent aren't you?
    I guess you should get something for all your effort. LOL

I'm not sure, but sex is good.

You are persistent aren't you?
    I guess you should get something for all your effort. LOL
    Sex and being persistent. Kind of goes together huh? And when it comes to that I'm VERY persistent

That's the GOOD thing about old guys like me, we can wait however long it takes - we're in no hurry, you can take your time and enjoy yourself. We're not like all those youngsters around here playing "speed ball" we like to play "slow ball" and sometimes the slower the better (the end of the game is just so much more rewarding that way).

Ahhh.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah! I really would like a pic of your butt. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours! But I'm not sure what the REST of AO will think of that!

FatMan

yes im persistentand yes i should be rewarded and FatMan i think u woud stand a better chance of seing her butt if u told her u wouldnt shw her yours and i can play as slow as the next man

LMBO. You guys are too funny.

I actually have allot to say on the subject, but seeing that this is a family forum, I'll have to bite my tongue. Damn! LOL

You guys show me your's first, then I'll show you mine. LOL

Cool

yes im persistentand yes i should be rewarded and FatMan i think u woud stand a better chance of seing her butt if u told her u wouldnt shw her yours and i can play as slow as the next man
    I see. Well, since you haven't seen my butt, your opinion isn't worth much. As for playing as slow as me, is that a challenge?

TDS, are you getting any of this? I'm not here to joust with Trans-dude (BTW - trans what? transgenetic? transcontinental? transvestite?). Hmm, maybe we need to work this out at Shatnerball or something!

FatMan

Cool See!

See Trans-guy! She WANTS to see it!

OK, you asked for it! By popular demand! FatMan's butt!

OK TDS! Your turn!

FatMan