Page 91 of 220 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

oh boy. Yall have started something completely wrong.

2703!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Originally posted by spazzed
    mmm.... I could go for a Guiness myself....
    Oh yeah. Heck, cognac sounds good right now.

for your information spazz i`m irish and i have never kissed a rock

"I am Nobody and Nobody is Perfect: Therefore i`m Perfect"
    "Hear and you forget; see and you remember; do and you understand."

I was gonna make a comment along the lines of hearing something similar from a former female aquaintance, but decided not too.

You are all insane........just thought I'd point that out just incase you guys forgot.........

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

this IS insane... 68 pages?? <h1>68 PAGES???
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

I've lived w/ my insanity all my life, how could I not forget it?

AD, you've gotta actually GOTO ireland before you can kiss the rock

Originally posted by FalconGuy016
    this IS insane... 68 pages?? <h1>68 PAGES???
    You missed 23 pages somewhere........... But thats okay, no one here (frequent posters on this thread) uses more than 2% of their brain at any given moment so you'll fit right in LMBO!!!

spazzed wrote:
    I've lived w/ my insanity all my life, how could I not forget it?

Just checkin dear.

So, who saw the SPPLAT Attack on pay per view yesterday. I didn't have a chance to go to the chat room so I missed the commentary.

I have no idea how my color changed and I don't know how to fix it........

no one here uses more than 2% of their brain at any given moment
    Umm 2% is about all i got left so does that mean im using 100%?
    Or am i using .02%?

Or am i using .02%?

Hmmmmmm good question...........02%

A friend of mine posted this on the WS BBS. I thought it was funny and wanted to share it with all of you. So tell me, how many of you should I make a sign for? LOL

We're going to run out of signs!

By Andy Rooney:

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything.

It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't see your sign."

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."

A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big ol'stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope. Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."

I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to test it. "Alright, Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good...They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it."

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those
    side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."

We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, "Darn that's hot!" See, if he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.

I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't you know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out, no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning...okay...no problem. I thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "So, is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said, "No, I'm delivering a bridge.. here's your sign."

I stayed late at work one night and a co-worker looked at me and said, "Are you still here?" I replied, "No. I left about 10 minutes ago. Here's your sign."

Anybody you know need a sign today? Send this to all your friends. The next time someone says something stupid, ask them where their sign is.

i need bout 5 o dem signs

<---uses 20% of his brain.

The woman uses 10%

Transman uses 0.0002%

all the rest of you monkeys are somewhre between the woman & Trans. hehehehe

ROTFLMAO!! That's great TDS!! Thanks!

i got a toy train but i don`t know about a brain

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Or am i using .02%?

Hmmmmmm good question...........02%

A friend of mine posted this on the WS BBS. I thought it was funny and wanted to share it with all of you. So tell me, how many of you should I make a sign for? LOL

We're going to run out of signs!

By Andy Rooney:

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything.

It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't see your sign."

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."

A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big ol'stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope. Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."

I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to test it. "Alright, Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good...They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it."

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those
    side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."

We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, "Darn that's hot!" See, if he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.

I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't you know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out, no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning...okay...no problem. I thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "So, is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said, "No, I'm delivering a bridge.. here's your sign."

I stayed late at work one night and a co-worker looked at me and said, "Are you still here?" I replied, "No. I left about 10 minutes ago. Here's your sign."

Anybody you know need a sign today? Send this to all your friends. The next time someone says something stupid, ask them where their sign is.
    That wasn't Andy Rooney, it was Bill Engvall that said that (I've got his cd's).

BTW, your jealous because the voices only talk to me!
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Which voices TImmee?

We've got Bill, Joe, Bob, Jim, Cooter, BillyJoeBob, JimCooter

Then the hundred or so women that reside in our brain and tell us their naughty little secrets....

Guess we're not the only lucky one anymore...

all i got is a little leapercuan(sp?) telling me to burn things

all my voices tell me to burn things too

Originally posted by TransMan
    Uh Huh...........

Which voices TImmee?

All of them!

share the voices you little wieny

Originally posted by Archangel Damien
    share the voices you little wieny
    If you're quiet, and listen carefully, I'm sure you'll hear them too...........

My voices are telling me to burn more stuff but i dont have anything left to burn

Huh?What's that?...Mmhmmm...Ok, gotcha.

Sorry guys, I was talking to JimBobJoeCooterinmyhead again... He say's you're all a bunch of no good postwhores

NO! They're my voices! No voices for you!

BTW, spazzed, this is the only thread I pw.

/me is cold and dripping with sarcasm

Originally posted by TransMan

Almost chocked on my coffee when I read that! Funny!

Quick poll..

How many of us actually know what Transman's talking about?

Quick poll..

How many of us actually know what Transman's talking about?
    I do! I do! Do I get a prize??

i don`t know what anybody is talking about i even get confused looking in a mirror

TDS, You win a cookie! Congratz!

AD, you win a swift kick to the nuts!!

I got TooDamnedDrunk last night!!! Whheewwww!! 7 or 8 beers in 2 hours, not too bad