Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Status Report on Extreme's Including Time Frame

Status Report on Extreme's Including Time Frame

AO,

I am pleased to report that we are going to shoot for the Amateur Open as a release date for the C&C and regular Extremes. Due to the level of interest we are going to make about half the bodies we have into C&C's.

We intend to sell them at Am Open. They will have the LVL10 mods, ACE system and semi only software. I have no price at this time but the C&C's will be over 1000 dollars.

We will have warp feed breaches on sale too. Only one comes with each gun. I know if you are getting a gun we MIGHT be able to get something setup here where you can pay a downpayment and get the color you want. No fades possible in the first batch only solid colors, either polish or dust.

DOWNSIDES: We might not have the best looking ACE printed circuit boards in the first batch. If we can't get professional boards made in time we have to make them here. They will work fine, many people are already using them in the SFL's. It might have a crappy BOX! It might have a lame MANUAL!! We have people working on both but the short time frame might screw things up.

This is a pretty big undertaking and something could go wrong at any time. Please bear with us and understand if it doesn't work out the way we plan.

Thanks,

AGD

Re: Status Report on Extreme's Including Time Frame

Originally posted by AGD

It might have a crappy BOX! It might have a lame MANUAL!!
    Ahh, I'll skip than. J/K tom. Will you have JUST the bodys for sale so we can swap or Emag internals with the body we buy?

so are the level 10 mods comming out at the same time. and have you considered making the special "AO Batch"?

Talking

Ahhhhh!!! Great! Great! Great!
    What colours are available? Also a pewter one?
    And: How can we European guys get one? Will AGDE have some C&C´s?

P.S. The box doesn´t matter!!!
    Greets Manuel
    .:| levelx retro z-minimag |:..:| spearhead #192 |:.
    .:| ---> looking for Flatline 4.5K or AA Apokalypse 2K <--- |:.

Great to hear.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

I may have to make the trip out there afterall... Hmmm, only solid colors? but i wanted a pretty gun, I guess Ill have to settle for something that performs

Good show TK, and semi-only? even better
    http://www.spaceman613.net

http://www.bunkerboyz.com for CCM and your pump paintball needs.

people i have the ace in my sfl right now as a lot of you know my ace works great with no prob at all so ,if they do not have the more professional looking bored dont worry its all good and will work fine,.

So what you're trying to say is they will be ready in 8 weeks
    Chupas

Shakira series YO-Mag. Purple to black fade
    Yo Boy for life

SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Am I alone in saying take your time? I would rather wait for a product that's going to be fully ready to rip out of the box, then for you to rush it out and miss something that screws up the gun? Make sure it's perfect before sending it out.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

thanks for the update

keep up the good work
    Team Exotic Elements

Got Ace?

I'm gonna have to agree with Raguman and say don't rush it. I would love to have an emag with ace, but not if it will need to be continually sent back for updates and recalls.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

boys, when has anything with 'AGD' printed on it not worked flawlessly? I'd be worried about any other company that 'seemed' to be rushing their rollout schedule, but if AGD says its ready to roll, it is.

Ha! I for one dont read manuals and intruction books Step 1) Take out of packaging Step 2) Gas up and pull trigger...
    And it can come in a brown paper bag for all I care
    I really dont think people will notice all that much TK...

OHHHHHHhhhhhh..... My toes just curled.

Time to sell the MicroE I guess

banzaimf
    minimag #1321

Xmag #267

Originally posted by RobP4P
    boys, when has anything with 'AGD' printed on it not worked flawlessly? I'd be worried about any other company that 'seemed' to be rushing their rollout schedule, but if AGD says its ready to roll, it is.
    ...must I remind you of ...ummm...the nightmare with SUPERBOLTS!

TK...take your time, I am willing to wait for perfection.
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

As am I, I am in no rush I would rather wait to World Cup for them, and no that the gun I am getting is the best of the best. Take your time we have waited this long whats another month or two. I would rather them be perfect in every way like the rest of the AGD line. So TK take your time relex and get them out to us when you can.

Yes I also say take your time if you still have things to work out.It will be better off in the long run most likely.
    Thomas

The only things that will have possible problems are the ace and the level 10. LVL10 can be swapped back to stock in two minutes, end of problem.

If the ace doesn't work but LVL10 does, end of problem.

Get it??

We have had the SFL's out for a while now and have confidence in the body design etc. LVL10 will be the biggest risk. Even if LVL10 works baddly it will still be better than stock.

AGD

Tom, take your time!
    I hope you will be able to make both work perfect! The ACE is a great thing, and I really would want it to work flawless. Also I think, the LVL10 (I know not much about it) will be a great thing (and I´m really looking forward to buy it for my Mini) ... but also take your time to make it perfect ... we waited now so long ... no problem, if it is another month ...

Question...

Another question: Will the C&C´s have the milled gripframe + battery pack like we´ve seen from the prototypes? Or a normal SFL frame like the blue one?

So does this mean a price drop on the regular emags?
    Click For a Free IPOD!!! IT Really Works!!!
    Graphite Fly A4
    14" Freak/Black Uni-Mount
    68cu/4500psi Crossfire
    Egg2 with Z Board
    Email: Hexatile@hotmail.com

i want the level 10mod and ACE,so I can tell everyone(and I mean EVERYONE),that I have a level 10 extreme emag WITH ACE!

tom i got a question i never got answered and i figure this thread is a good place for it, when will the extreme bodies be available as a retrofit thingy and secondly i have a reverse retro is there bodies for me or what so pleeeeeease let me know i am very interested in these bodies so pleeeeeease let me know.
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27

about the baord

will later boards come with more fireing mods also a way to lock out mods not allowed in tourneys?

woohoo! now all i need is a job!
    Thanks Tom

COWABUNGAAAA!!!!!

humm, does this mean LVL10 will be out before, or after the extremes?

This is sweet. Been waiting to hear the news. So whats the deal with the first batch on SFL's that went out? Like mine, which has no ace or lvl 10, what happens to us. I believe my board already has the ace software in it. I was able to get my probs worked out and she rips now(with the occasional break or chop) I just love showing her off to everyone most of the responce I get is, WOW that thing is sweet. Anyway I was just curious to know if the ace mod if free for us or is that just a rumor?
    Thanks

does anyone have an answer to my question just thought i would ask.

Bodies will be available AFTER we fill all orders and get caught up. SFL's will get the ACE upgrade for free when ready. Multi firing modes will be gone forever from all markers in the next few months due to ASTM regulations.

If you guys are worried about problems wait until Christmas.

AGD

Will the Blade trigger be an option? I noticed that was an option on the AGD Europe Site. I think that'd be an upgrade welcomed by many. I for one will probably pick up a dust pewter (if made) with Clear Warpfeed and Warp Breech, matched Freak, new Halo, and Blade Trigger. Mmmmm.... I can't wait for that setup... (if everything I included will be made).
    Retro Minimag
    Intelliframe (Warp and Revvie intellifed)
    2002 All American 14" (Freak coming)
    Clear AGD Warp feed w/ clear hose (yes it works, check tech section)
    Shocktech Chrome Drop
    Super Bolt
    AGD Flatline Tank