Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Status Report on Extreme's Including Time Frame

So does this mean a price drop in current emags or will they slowly be weeded out by the extreeme's like the rt's were?
    Click For a Free IPOD!!! IT Really Works!!!
    Graphite Fly A4
    14" Freak/Black Uni-Mount
    68cu/4500psi Crossfire
    Egg2 with Z Board
    Email: Hexatile@hotmail.com

Hey Tom...

I would be perfect for a test fun of LVL10 because I have a master tech basically right next door to me should I need any help with the gun(doubtful). Brian Terry lives a mile from my house, so I'll be expecting the gun on what day? No realy, I do love the my curent E-mag that I bought from you at the madness but I can't wait to get my C&C or Extreme.
    Orange to yelllow fade E-mag
    14" Freak
    68/4500 Crossfire

Originally posted by AGD
    Grips not possible for quite a while, sorry.

LVL10 included in SFL upgrades but you have to be one of the first beta testers.

Superbolt guys will be able to trade in their old bolts for a PARTIAL credit on LVL10. We didn't forget about you.

Frames are the same as the current SFL

We are introducing at Am Open because we have more control over what happens there. We have a field, a billboard and great placement in the tent. If we intro a World Cup we could spend more money and end up across the street!!

I think that answers everyone.

AGD

i believe that's everyone but me um my one other question is i know you said we can slap the bodies onto our exsting gun but can we use our reverse retro valves because i have one and i don't see me using one on those bodes because they only have a slot on one side. so tom please let me know thanks.
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27

Can we have a list of colors that thay will be made in?
    Last edited by bob87; 05-23-2002 at 12:44 PM.
    I like pie!

The Cut 'n Carve bodies have a slot both sides, so you can use your reverse RETRO valve with a C&C body.
    Once Lev 10 is available, and we start shipping Xtremes, we will finish off the Blade trigger that you saw on the Proto's, but we have to get our priorities right at the moment. We are Cuttin' n Carvin' in house over here, so Manuel, yes, of course they will be available in Europe. We will most likely officially launch in Europe at the Millenium World Cup, Toulouse in July, assuming Lev 10 parts are ready in time. As Tom says, we are not just crossing our fingers on this one. We've been Beta Testing Xtremes over here for almost a year, and we will also Beta test Lev 10 in Tournament conditions, before launch.
    The ACE is still important, because even with Lev 10 being much kinder on the paint, you want to prevent as many chops as possible. Anyway, if you prefer not to use the ACE, you can just turn it off.

Originally posted by John Sosta, AGD Europe
    The Cut 'n Carve bodies have a slot both sides, so you can use your reverse RETRO valve with a C&C body.

ok but howmuch moe will e c&c body cost because i am on a budget so let me know and thanks again.

Man, I would just about kill to beta test level 10. Heck when I rounded off the bolt edge that helped a lot! Can't wait to see what this does!

speaking of lvl 10... ETA on release?

you know, I just find it amazing on how much time and effort AGD and AGDE put into making sure their products and such work. I have a feeling that when the extremes are released, not much IF anything will be wrong with them.
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    speaking of lvl 10... ETA on release?
    Page 2 AGD's first post.

We will be doing a limited release of LVL10's here on the forum in about two weeks. These will be the test run for them.

Woohoo! Should be sweet!

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped
    about hwo much will they cost at the IAO? I might just hold up with out a gun for a while and prac with any other gun i can get my hands on for the day, then buy a C&C at the IAO.

iisp0tii Guest
    so tom, are you saying that we can trade in our stock bolts if we have a super bolt for a discount on the level 10 mod??? also, will the level 10 mod come on new rt valves when the mod comes out?

hey Tom Kaye,who will "test" this level 10 mod?

I would LOVE to help you out....

I just got my retro minimag(first mag ),and would love to represent AGD/AO with a total kick arse mag....

If you have a super bolt, you can trade it in for credit towards Level 10. No stainless steel bolts will be accepted for trade-in.

Well since I am sending in my sb next week I will most likely be testing one of the first lvl10 kits.... it will be very exciting
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

Hey Tom, I'm really wondering something. You said that the extremes will be for sale at the amatuer open. well, are you going to be sending any to MPP or any other place that has taken preorders for them at the same time? I sure hope so, that way I can use it when my church gos on our usual camping trip and play paintball. biy are THEY gunna be in a suprise. last year I only had an autococker

iisp0tii Guest
    now why would i wanna trade in my super bolt??? could i trade it in if my bolt breaks??? if i can i will use my bolt until i get some money or when it breaks, which ever comes first then ill send it in.

Dealers that have pre-orders will get at least partial shipments. Guys with superbolts have to decide to trade or not we can't leave deals open forever.

AGD

Originally posted by AGD
    Dealers that have pre-orders will get at least partial shipments. Guys with superbolts have to decide to trade or not we can't leave deals open forever.

AGD
    Tom, those partial orders for MPP, would that include
    a gloss black Warp left Extreme Emag?? It has been completely paid for more than 2 months.
    I Promise to take it to the field at least once a week
    for thorough work out and to let some of the local boys check it out. I'll write up a brief report for each outing for forum consumption. Or what ever you would like to see!!
    What do you say Tom!??

Oh man, my level 10 i won should be coming next week, ill tell all of you how it works when it gets here
    Level 10 Centerfeed polished Emag With J&J 2 peice.
    Level 7 Powerfeed left 68 Mag' With J&J ceramic barrel.

Or could those partial shipments contain a red C&C extreme? I promise to take many pics of it having fun at the field and resting on my bed after a long(fun) day of paintball.

my superbolt has been sitting collecting dust, id gladly trade it for a discount on the level 10(us sb owners should have first dibs).
    -Minimag Body HR
    -Retro Valve
    -Z grip with extender
    -12V X-Boarded Revvy
    -6 barrels including:10 Inch DYE SS, 8 inch Steel Wind, 8 inch stock minimag barrel, 12 inch BOA barrel, 12 inch Lapco Autospirit, 16 inch SPAA
    -68/3000 Flatline

man. wish they woudl hurry and get out
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

Originally posted by Minimag4me
    my superbolt has been sitting collecting dust, id gladly trade it for a discount on the level 10(us sb owners should have first dibs).
    I second this.
    I think those that purchased a SB should have first dibs. Sort of a reward for going through the SB issues.

Douglas

Originally posted by John Sosta, AGD Europe
    (...)
    Once Lev 10 is available, and we start shipping Xtremes, we will finish off the Blade trigger that you saw on the Proto's, but we have to get our priorities right at the moment. We are Cuttin' n Carvin' in house over here, so Manuel, yes, of course they will be available in Europe. We will most likely officially launch in Europe at the Millenium World Cup, Toulouse in July, assuming Lev 10 parts are ready in time.(...)
    The ACE is still important, because even with Lev 10 being much kinder on the paint, you want to prevent as many chops as possible. Anyway, if you prefer not to use the ACE, you can just turn it off.
    Thanks for the information John.
    Greets Manuel
    .:| levelx retro z-minimag |:..:| spearhead #192 |:.
    .:| ---> looking for Flatline 4.5K or AA Apokalypse 2K <--- |:.

iisp0tii Guest
    ok, i played at waynes-world today, & i chopped balls once or twice or thrice a game. i wanna know how much the level10 mods are & how much we get off if we send in our superbolts.

yeah i had few chops yesterday too i really hope this lvl 10 is as good as everyone says it is

I'll be waiting until Christmas. Not because I dont trust the stuff but because I am dirt poor and my car is on the verge of explosion.

I cant wait to hear all the feedback on the level 10. This is like the most exciting thing since the design of the intelliframe.

Originally posted by Restola
    my car is on the verge of explosion.
    got any pics?

Originally posted by jurassic

Tom, those partial orders for MPP, would that include
    a gloss black Warp left Extreme Emag?? It has been completely paid for more than 2 months.
    I Promise to take it to the field at least once a week
    for thorough work out and to let some of the local boys check it out. I'll write up a brief report for each outing for forum consumption. Or what ever you would like to see!!
    What do you say Tom!??
    Also will beta test the LVL 10 mod on my baby, Retroed, SB'd, Hypered, Warped and Haloed Minimag. Halo sent out last week for the Rev B mods. Have never chopped
    a ball. And just recently had the first barrel break. I do rotate a bolt spring after several games. Ordered 4 from MPP awhile back and had 3 others that get rotated. I believe this has helped with not having chops or barrel breaks along with the SB, Warp and Halo.