Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue Factor Feedback

I just received a retro valve from him. An excellent communicator and the item was sent quickly and was exactly as pictured and described.

I highly recommend this person if you need to make a purchase or trade on-line.

Thanks

Andy
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

RogueFactor is DA BOMB YO!

Just like the title subject says. This guy is the man. I just picked up a mini body, sp venturi barrel, plug, sear, and classic valve for a hell of a price. Thanx once again Rogue and to anyone interested in dealing with him I have to give him a 10 out of 10.

Nick
    Sorry, I'm old

he's sending me a gadget grip soon....way cool guy.

BEST DEALER: RogueFactor

Great Trader, RogueFactor

I just got a drop forward from RogueFactor. It was in great condotion, as he said, quick delivery, and he kept in touch over e-mail. Super cool guy to deal with. I give him 11 or 12 out of 10.
    GREAT TRADERs=RogueFactor, gem8707, Magman413, RRfireblade

Traders who suck at packaging=person88

Talking Rogue Factor Is My Hero

ok, he is my hero!!! i bought a retro valve, 12v revvy, and a kapp dz all in great condition. rogue factor rulez!
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

RogueFactor

this man is awesome. i ordered a S/P Gadget Grip from him, he sent it priority mail ASAP. he even bought $50 insurance and a tracking #. AND, since we live in such close proximity, he even threw in a black barrel condom at no extra charge. man, you rock.

Thumbs up Another great deal from RogueFactor

As always, fast, friendly communication. Item in great shape, exactly as described. Shipped fast and well packaged.

RogueFactor is the BEST!

within 2 days of him receiving my money order, I had my new Venturi barrel sitting at my house, waiting for me to open it. When I opened the package, I was amazed at how good the barrel looked (both inside and out) I must say I'm very pleased with RogueFactor and will be getting more stuff from him the the future Keep up the good work Rogue and looking foward to buying more stuff from you.
    Minimag
    12 volt revvy
    Reactor-Z Vavle
    Gadget Grip
    I-Frame with Blade Trigger
    68ci 4500psi Java Tank
    8" Smart Parts Venturi Barrel
    (soon) RT Valve

Good Sellers: RogueFactor

Better to Reign in Hell than Serve in Heaven
    I just met Rogue Factor on friday. He had a retro valve I was looking for and he lived not too far away. All I can say is he was incredibly cool and dealing with him was great! WAY!!! more friendly than any store you will walk into, and I bet he has more items than the average store. Seriously, ask him about something you need and there is a very good chance he has it. Im gonna start building a new mag now, since i have a good place to get parts.

RogueFactor goes above and beyond most traders (and businesses) Ive come across. Definate A++++

JDub

What a guy! I bought an All American barrel from him. He's very polite and trustworthy! Fast service too.

Just bought a barrel

Just bought a 12 Dye Alum. Barrel from Rogue. He was very professional, courteous and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Thanks again.....
    "Yea, well, if wishes were horses, then we'd be all eating steak."

Thumbs up Just Purchased a Z-Body

Excellent response time. Made the deal very quickly, but he was thorough. Arrived exactly as pictured and described. Very fair prices.

I highly recommend Rouge Factor to anyone looking to deal on these forums.

RougeFactor - is a great person to deal with. He purchased a RT Pro body rail and warp from me. He sent payment promptly. He is a real good communicator. I would incourage folks to deal with RougeFactor, you won't be disappointed. RougeFactor I look forward to trading with you again.

Thanks, Larry

Four days (that includes a Sunday) after he got my MO and my new Dye SS barrel was waiting when I got home from work. He gave me a great deal on a barrel in perfect condition and answered all my e-mails promptly. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Perhaps he has more of those E-Mags everyone seems to be getting from him.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

Kai Guest
    I ordered a black p/f h/l body from him. He let me know that there was a scratch, and when I got it, it was hardly noticeable! I will deffinately trade with him again in the future.

Thumbs up RogueFactor Feedback

RogueFactor is a great trader. I bought a warp from him and he upgraded the shipping to 2-3 day shipping at no extra charge and also bought me some insurance on it. Talk to him if your ever interested in buying stuff
    Mag or Cocker: You Decide

Thumbs up Roguefactor will hook you up with anything!

Roguefactor is one of the best traders i have dealt with. Not only is he VERY fast, he will ask, he will tell you everything you need to know and always include a pic from every angle. And not only will you get what you want, he has a insane stockpile of everything you can imagine. He has dozens of guns, parts, and a flock of tanks.
    i was amazed with all the prices.
    Got a sweet deal on a flatline and body rail from him, and will do bussiness in the future.

Thumbs up for Roguefactor!

he says i break kneecaps

My girlfriend rides a moped. How cool is that??!!
    Good Traders list : RogueFactor, Langrage, ttoad4000t Old Mag Man, HungSolo, Shocker1050, pumpamatic, hitech, Mossman, Jonno06, Rooster, Grimm1013 |||
    Bad Traders : INFINITYMAG - where is my money!?! he has been banned and now changed to THEBIGUY

Thumbs up he will hook you up with Anything!

Roguefactor is one of the best traders i have dealt with. Not only is he VERY fast, he will ask, he will tell you everything you need to know and always include a pic from every angle. And not only will you get what you want, he has a insane stockpile of everything you can imagine. He has dozens of guns, parts, and a flock of tanks.
    i was amazed with all the prices.
    Got a sweet deal on a flatline and body rail from him, and will do bussiness in the future.

Thumbs up for Roguefactor!

he says i break kneecaps

RogueFactor good feedback

Just finished a deal with roguefactor. Would recommend to anyone. Very helpful, and easy to deal with.
    -AranarthX

thanks again RogueFactor

just want to thank RogueFactro AGAIN! just got my black minimag body, sear, bodyrail, and some screws to put together a whole new mag so i now have 2 mags like always the package got here quickly, could have been 1 day earlier but they dont ship on the 4th of july, oh well, still got here fast and everything was fine. thanks again RogueFactor

THANKS A LOT SHAWN

dude, this guy is AWESOME! If you guys ever have the chance to meet him in person, be prepared to talk up a storm! what an excellent dealer! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KUDOS TO YOU!!!!!!

Well, I already have a post saying how this guy rocks, but now that I see this huge conglomeration of praise, I'll add mine also. He rocks. Nuff said.
    -AranarthX

RogueFactor gave me a great trade for my pf automag freak back for his vert back cuz i baught the wrong 1 to begin w/. great guy, insisted that he send pics of his barrel and sent his out imediately after he recieved mine.

PbKiCkSaSs6 Guest
    Bought a crap load of stuff from him for a hecka good deal, even after he got my money he threw in some extras. He sent priority so I got it really fast! Spent $190 buying from him and probably will buy from again(when I get money )

All in All A++++++++++++. He is a very good person to deal with, Held my order for 2 weeks so I could get money!

A+++ guyawsome guy

Thumbs up Outstanding, prompt, friendly service!!

I've met with Shawn (RogueFactor) twice now. A really great human being, and a great personality to boot!

We've purchased most of what I needed to assemble a new L-10 'mag from him. Met once half way for both of us, and he just surprised the heck out of Schnitzel and I by showing up at the door with Schnitzel's new RetroValve and my new gadget grip. Totally cool to stop by like that Shawn.
    (He refused my offer for gas money too!)

Highest marks for an honest, caring, fair, technical and all around great trader. He's got my business forever. (or as long as he decides to continue!)

Blue Ribbon all the way, Bub - 5 stars.

i CANNOT say enough

shawn is awesome, outstanding, magnificent, remarkable, awe-inspiring, tremendous.....i could go on forever. amazing intellect about the whole sport of paintball, and has a tool-box that'll knock the socks off Bob Vila!

I anybody ever has the chance to meet him, don't pass it up...it'll brighten your day!

A+++++

Thumbs up RougueFactor. Yet more props.

Just bought a body rail from RogueFactor. Supplied pics of the item, great communication, fast delivery. Very cool.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ TRADER

i said hold the minimag body for 4 days.... but he didn't give me 4 days ... he gave me like 10 days.... i got the money and sent it to him and he sent it to me fast.... the packaging was great! i had a good laugh... the way he packs is the way to go!! latest sending fashion!! well i love the body and because of him my mag is finally finished.. and i know i can rest at night.... he even took the time to answer my annoying questions.... he answered everyone , being polite and never told me to stop being stupid....

i'll definatley buy from him again..... we'll talk on aim you know where i am..
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

Excellent seller, great product and good communications the whole way.. Thanks..