Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue Factor Feedback

Chalk up another excellent deal with the RogueFactor.
    Last edited by RoadDawg; 07-30-2002 at 05:26 PM.
    Sorry, I'm old

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    Rouge is the best. Three Cheers for the Rouge. Hip Hip Hurray. Hip Hip Hurray. Hip Hip Hurray.
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

Mega props to Rouge Factor, He held a retro valve for OVER A MONTH so i could gather up the rest of the money, great communication, fast shipping. A+++++++ Seller!!!!

My Feedback

Good Traders: B.C., RogueFactor, Tunaman, Hawpunch, TXStorm, Blade, T_Type, Mossman, johnny_g_1405, Load SM5, sicones, projectexodus, azheat99, gcube, JadedT, A 10Bando, beefstew, Jon/XPM, fenris69, Riot[Z-Grip], N_R_Z, AssassN, lgavin, and (surpisingly) AGDRules!

Good trader, mature, and had cash in hand.

Can't go wrong!

(Did I say he is a great guy?)

good trader

very goodtrader, was patient in waiting for me to scrounge up the money... definitely would buy from again... A+

think i just traded tanks with him... i know everything will work out smoothly....
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

great seller. Kept up constant communication, I added things to the deal at the end and he was o.k. with it, shipped it out promptly. all-around good guy

so buy his stuff!

Excellent seller.
    He went as far as to insure my part at no extra charge to me!
    Very quick shipment and great packaging....both thumbs up for the Rogue
    Jesus Saves....and it don't cost you a dime! Accept Him and you will be saved.

9 Volt Halo Mods For Sale
    FREE*Custom Matrix Breech Rods*FREE
    My Feedback
    My Feedback 2

we are in the process of trading tanks and i am posotive this trade will go very well... i have dealed with him before..... just waiting for the tank....

like i said i would buy form him again and i traded.... i'm thinking about buying his freak kit.... even though i'm low on cash.. if i buy a freak i'm only gonna buy it from shawn unless he sells. it...... great guy.. he might not be on aim as much as before... but still great service,,,,,he even send ups and gives you the tracking no. for bigger things.... so you know you won't be screwed.

yet another great trade i got a folding for grip from this guy hes a great trader

another deal went throught... now in the process of reciveing a freak.... he's real nice and i'm suppose to have it tommorrow he sends valuable items through ups....

and we all know that paypal is a pain in the ***... trying to get money off us... so rogue want to do c2it... but i wanted to do paypal and he was nice enuff to give in and take paypal.... he didn;t want to pay the fee so we talked and you would totally understand the fee thing.. i mean i wouldn't want to pay the damn all the time so i charge an xtra $5 sometimes so money doesn't come out of my pocket... well it came out to be $6.50 or so and i ask if he could round it to $5.00 and he agreed.... so $5.00 it was
    Last edited by SIGSays; 08-14-2002 at 10:36 PM.

Another great transaction with RogueFactor..
    Thanks again..

great salesman! i would just like to let anyone who is buying or trading anything with him that he is great to work with, and stays in contact during the entire transaction. i wish everyone were this easy to work with!
    thanks agian

Talking RogueFactor = Excellent

RogueFactor is an excellent guy to deal with. I would recommend anyone to do business with him. He shipped out extra fast and packaged it well.

personman Guest
    Hear hear!
    I love my little bitty foregrip he sold me!
    Great guy, he told me that I should used insured mail, whos fault it would be if something got lost, ect.
    I would most defentally trade with him again!

Another Outstanding Meet

Just got back from another satisfying face to face with Rogue Factor - once again, well prepared, well stocked, and a great person to do business with. I have yet to be less than amazed at the dedication and friendly attitude of this paint ball fanatic!

Highly recommend this trader to anyone who has a need.

Major Kudos again, Shawn. You rawk! Thanks man, you came through on very short notice - it's much appreciated.

Rogue Factor awesome seller!

Good description and communication and fast shipping even tossd in a extra.

Great Transaction!

Yeah, Roguefactor rocks. Stuff he sent was in awesome condition, and was sent out crazy fast. You should trade with him just for the experience, even if you don't want to buy anything from him .
    "Now that's a mug you don't want to chug!"
    ~Duffman, the Simpsons

Good Traders: Well, I'm sure every one on these forums are really good guys.
    Oh... you mean people I've traded with...in that case, RogueFactor and Miscue
    Bad Traders: No one that hasn't been beaten with a Salmon until they collapse into a pile of their own puke and then mauled to death by badgers.....oh wait, that hasn't happened yet, so, I guess...nobody.

Great communications from this guy. Traded me a 10in freak tip for my 14in. Prompt shipping and the tip is in great condition.

GREAT trader....i got everything I wanted very very fast. He is a very nice guy and I would trust him with any trade.

Good Traders: MrMag, RogueFactor, LawFox32,Daroach,magsRus,donggie,irbodden,SIGSays, lopxtc
    BAD TRADERS: Jezus/TheEmagGuy

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Great trader!

Got in communication with him Fast and Frequently! Excellent attention to detail and fast shipping!

I don't think I've ever gone through a trade so smoothly.

Thanks a ton!

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

props to RougeFactor for an A+ sale.

Bought a SS freak back for my mag with no trouble whatsoever.

Thx again!

well if the other 100+ GOOD feedbacks don't win you over, then READ THIS!

GOOD TRADER!!

ships fast, easy to deal with, and has good stuff!! no crap trades here...
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

Thumbs up

Another great deal with the Rogue!
    Top Notch all the way.

Great experience with Rogue. I changed my mind several times before finally ordering a Minimag Body from him. He never complained. The body came today on time and in spectacular condition! Can't wait to do business again. In fact, I don't think I'll be ordering anything from an online store again(unless of course I need paint or something Rogue wouldn't have). Thanks Rogue!

well i got a redz pack from rogue factor and i am very satisfied i will continue to do business with him

well.......

Y'all pretty much summed up Rogue up on the first page by wat a great trader he is, but i want this thread to be the longest BEST single trader thread on the buyer/seller feedback topic.

I just got a freak insert from this guy and i was very impressed by his promptness and delivery, it even had delicate detail to the way the insert was packaged in the huge box.

Black CnC Xmag Serial #XT00210

I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, we will serve the 'mag

Click Here to AIM Daroach...

GOOD TRADER:RogueFactor

i had a deal with him and it went smoothly, i got my stuff shortly after he got the money and every thing work out great.

Good Traders: Bensongg, rsadich, TXStorm, striker, CoFFeY[NiTrO], RogueFactor, Blennidae And CaPoEiRa!

Bad Traders: Jezus

DirtRider's FeedBack

Rogue Factor = Great Seller!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that Rogue Factor is a
    great person to deal with on line, He shipped out my Item immediately upon reciept of Payment, and he communicated well throughout the entire process. I'd gladly Buy from, or Trade with him again.

John Tzu
    GOOD SELLERS : SelfDestruct, Rogue Factor

"Know whose armaments are effective. Know whose troops are well trained. It is said that if soldiers do not practice day-to-day, on the battlefield they will be fearful and hesitant. If generals do not practice day-to-day, they will be unable to adapt."

Sun Tzu "The Art of War"

wow, ANOTHER great trade!!! Great communication, super fast shipment, product was better than described, he is really a GREAT asset to AO, and I am glad he is here