Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue Factor Feedback

instantanoues payment rock on man!

RogueFactor rocks! You want parts, he's got parts. Wouldn't think twice about buying something from him if he had what you wanted.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

RogueFactor

great dealer that gets u what u need. fast and easy too.

sadich
    Micromag,benchy 2x frame. apoc.45/4500. WGP barrel system
    Good traders: DirtRider Coffey[Nitro]PaintChucker Shingles Automan39 Corvet982 pbcustom98 cockersuk14

RogueFactor is a great guy, I was looking for a part at my local PB shop and they dident have it but gave a guy a call, and quicker than I could go to a ATM and back Shawn was at the shop with the part I was looking for, even offered to install it for me.

great trade

definately the easiest online trade I've ever made. Upfront, Promt replies, none of the usual 3-4 days of hassle. Couldnt ask for more.

Thanks again,

-e
    "it constantly leaked from the 3 way. I bought all new pneumatics and the leak just moved. I sat down and looked over Ravi's cocker site and messed with it and it still did'nt work right. I took it to a local "cocker expert and it worked ok until I got it home. Needless to say I have never had the urge to throw something off a cliff more." - Load SM5 on owning an Autococker

Trader Feedback

Thumbs up thumbs up for roguefactor

fastest i have ever seen payment cross the country, standard mail. california to savannah georgia, 3 days.

love the fast payment and a damn cool guy to deal with. always good to deal with an old AOer.

in the process of getting a warp feed from him. very good communication
    -sebastian

Talking You Rock!

Awesome seller, i got my mag very quick and in the cosmetic condition it was said to be and it is in excellent working condition. Highly recommended. In the process of doing business again as we speak. , thanks for everything.

The first rule of Project Trix is you do not ask questions.

Led Trix #1070

AO Nightmare.

Gust got a Flatline from Shawn, great price, great shape. What can I say ? I plan to keep doing buisness with him

good trader, sent stuff priority mail at no extra charge.

Thumbs up Roguefactor Feedback

Shawn = great guy

He drove out to pick up a Venom Highline Deluxe from me. He is a great all around guy, very helpful, we shot the breeze for a good hour or so. He even brought out a Mag Freak back for me to look at. I highly recommend anyone in need to of parts to email him first!
    Red Chord V2 RT Pro

Score: 100th feedbacker

Well, as all the others here, i am telling you how great RogueFactor is. I bought a body and barrel from him and was very pleased with the salesman, communication, quality, and speed of the whole deal. And the best part is, he has the same name as me
    GreyGoose's Big Board of Traders

http://www.vodkaworld.net/pblist.html

Good Traders: jah871, speedballbanks, bluemag, zbody, Coffey[Nitro], Snakebite78, TRIAD, personman, Cleansweep, RogueFactor, Restola

BAD TRADERS: Level10, Speedball4life

Good deal, Thanks dude.

I bought a AutoMag 68 Classic from him, Came quike, He let me do COD, which most traders don't want to hastle with, but he was great aboute it. I got the gun, worked great, I wasn't to firmiliar with Automags so I kinda put stuff back together wrong, So I told him online. He asked if I wanted him to call, so I gave gave him the go ahead, he calls, and step by step puts it back together over the phone, and gives my the basic rundown on Automags. I live in Ohio and him in Cali!!! thats long distance phone call for him! anyways, Just sayign thanks, this dude will go the distance to make sure your 100% Satisfied. Oh and the price I got on the mag I bought was amazing, Like, Totally crazy, like ,almost free.
    Thanks rogue, ttyl.
    good traders list. RogueFactor, MiketheDbKing,ATVhead,DoctorStox,Kevmaster,cool123 jake, soon2bebadass and Spydarm, Jadedt, RenagadeoffunkRTPcf, to name a few.

Mask

I just bought a mask from him. Very easy, quick shipment.

Thumbs up

bought an intelliframe and he was really easy and fast. i'd recommend him to anyone! GOOD JOB ROGUE

Thumbs up Great trader

Great communication and even shipped prior to knowing my payment cleared just so I could get my items sooner. Great guy and would definitely deal with him in the future.

Trading with Rougefactor has always been and continues to be a pleasure!!! He has what I ask for, and I can be sure that the quality of the product is always top notch!!! Thank you again!!!
    E-Mag's on a diet
    Stay tuned for Pics!!!
    Centerflag 201 series 68/45

Thumbs up

Just got my warp from him. vey good trader, very good communication.
    -sebastian

RogueFactor is awesome. RogueFactor sold me a nitro tank for a great price, shipped it real quick, and had great communication.

BTW, sorry Rogue for taking so long to post about the transaction, I kept forgetting.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Once again, Shawn comes through! He even PM'ed me about a part I was looking for! Great guy, great communication...i owe him a christmas card!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

i am very pleased with RogueFactor (again). My barrel tip came, was in perfect condition just like he said. Thanks again RogueFactor
    Minimag
    12 volt revvy
    Reactor-Z Vavle
    Gadget Grip
    I-Frame with Blade Trigger
    68ci 4500psi Java Tank
    8" Smart Parts Venturi Barrel
    (soon) RT Valve

Good Sellers: RogueFactor

good trader

the best kind you can find.fast and easy to deal with.

sadich

RogueFactor is by FAR THE BEST TRADER on AO!
    Even though he doesn't like the lime green color..

he is a good guy... and a great trader...

wouldn't think anyone would have a problem with him.. unless you tried to play him for a fool.... then you might.. but then, it's not Rogue's fault.... =]
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)
    shawn is by far one of the best traders on these boards, i have done business with him a couple times now and he is an excellent trader.

ken

skateboard=me=8 years

good traders:grey goose, coffeynitro, langrage, bond1313, flipirit, rogue factor, kirby, banziamf, thelar, BTautomag, Littmag, thilbo, dirtybunny, thing, xadamx

R.I.P Zach Daly

bought a ricochet loader, quick disconnect. and sold him an intelliframe. great communication the whole time. super fast delivery and payment for both transactions. definitly will be doing business again. thanks.
    led matrix.

GREAT SELLER

I bought a grip from Rogue. He was very timely in shipment. I will do business with him again. A++++++++++++
    Insanity and genius are seperated only by success.

all you need do is read my sig

BEST DEALER: RogueFactor

ONE MORE GREAT , FLAWLESS Trade with RogueFactor...

he has my vote for "Best Trader of the Year" ..

rogue is a great seller got my drop in 1 day after i paid him great doing business wih him he's #1 in my book for best seller

another AWSOME trade with RogueFactor, great communication, super fast payment, A+++++ Seller, Buyer, and Trader!!!!!

My Feedback

Good Traders: B.C., RogueFactor, Tunaman, Hawpunch, TXStorm, Blade, T_Type, Mossman, johnny_g_1405, Load SM5, sicones, projectexodus, azheat99, gcube, JadedT, A 10Bando, beefstew, Jon/XPM, fenris69, Riot[Z-Grip], N_R_Z, AssassN, lgavin, and (surpisingly) AGDRules!