Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue Factor Feedback

Thumbs up RogueFactor Feedback

Just bought a RT valve and a body rail from him. He gave me a good deal and was quick with the communication. He even threw in some extra stuff and knocked off some cash cause I drove out to meet him. Good trader. He has a ton of stuff, ask him if you need anything, he's probably got it or knows someone who does.
    You like that, don't you

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Rooster, Phurious, Donggie, crm, Polishpickles451, brendan, Grey_Goose, Sk8ermog

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked

The man, The Myth, The Legend

Bought a Superbolt from the Rouge. An A number 1 guy to deal with. Got it in no time. Thanks
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

good feed back

Just sold a valve to Rogue Factor. Fast payment, good comunication, as well. Good doing bussiness with him.

smooth trade!

sold a bolt to Rogue..extremely fast payement, friendly, and easy to deal with.

We will fight and I will win!

RogueFactor is a good seller

he is fast and easy, and always gets back to you on what you want, just to make sure he doesnt screw the order up. and he does a good packing job too

yes Shawn is a great guy!!!

he saw that i was in dire need of a cocker SS back and said that he would sell his to me, because he was waiting on the mag bodies that take em, anyways he didnt want to sell it but since i needed one he was going to sell it to me, well anyways turns out i found another one, but the fact that he would give up is VERY HARD TO FIND SS cocker back to someone that needed one is great!

we need everyone here to be like shawn, GREAT GUY!!!

Cliff
    AO MEMBER# 2967
    No Limit
    check out these killers...
    NFeel The JoyN

yes Shawn is a great guy!!!

he saw that i was in dire need of a cocker SS back and said that he would sell his to me, because he was waiting on the mag bodies that take em, anyways he didnt want to sell it but since i needed one he was going to sell it to me, well anyways turns out i found another one, but the fact that he would give up is VERY HARD TO FIND SS cocker back to someone that needed one is great!

we need everyone here to be like shawn, GREAT GUY!!!

Cliff

RogueFactor

Good guy to deal with. Communicates real well and ships fast. I recommend him highly.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

great!!

Roguefactor was a pleasure to do business with and a really nice guy. i plan to do business again with him in the future..
    thanks a lot rogue!
    Go hard or Go home. Ready and Ruthless
    www.pwcweb.net

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)
    i bought a z-grip and a sp progressive oof of him for my brother, great communication, awesome guy.

ken

skateboard=me=8 years

good traders:grey goose, coffeynitro, langrage, bond1313, flipirit, rogue factor, kirby, banziamf, thelar, BTautomag, Littmag, thilbo, dirtybunny, thing, xadamx

R.I.P Zach Daly

Awesome guy. Bought a 12v Revvy and he even took the thing apart to show me that the internals were great. Will definatly deal with him again.

Nick
    Sorry, I'm old

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)

rogue factor

did a little trading with him, and he is the best communication, called me and we set everything up and shipped fast, wonderful transaction.

ken

I recently bought a barrel from him. Great communication, good prices, Quick shipping. Highly Reccommended!!

Just got a foregrip from him...exactly what i was looking for! awesome tradeer, highly recommended.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Good Seller

I just bought a z-grip from rogue factor and it was exactly as described and well shipped. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

Green 2.1 Dark Angel LCD
    My Feedback

Thumbs up RogueFactor = Greatest Trader I Have Ever Dealt With!!!

****RogueFactor****

Greatest Trader that I have dealt with. Extremely patient and does way more then asked. This guy traveled 35 extra miles to come see me and deliver it to my door free of charge. He said it was nothing. UPS cant give you that kind of delivery. We honestly finished our deal over the internet and he drove the item over to me the same afternoon. Quickest deal I have ever done. Since this deal I have only used RogueFactor for all my paintball needs. He has a huge inventory that is priced at extremely fair prices. I am currently purchasing an Emag from him at a ridiculasly low price and I plan on buying tanks and many other items through him as soon as I get the cash. Once again you cannot go wrong trading with RogueFactor. Trade with confidence!!!!

hmm if that is so how can we get intouch with him and see what he has in stock to ship out

Pm or email him

His e-mail is RogueFactor@aol.com

RogueFactor

Got my E-Mag cheap and quick...he held up our original deal even after Higher offers were posted. Stand-up guy!!!

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

I can't agree more

Bought a ReTro for him, gave me a great price and fast shipping with great comunication, Excelent Trader!
    bandit5@adelphia.net
    My Trading Feedback
    "Maine, is that even a state anymore? Never hear anything about it"
    -govnamac
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog"
    RevBrown

Very good

Very good trader. The p/f plug was not the right one and he is sending another one. One hell of a guy
    Doug
    "PLay it safe around electricity"
    Louie the Lightning Bug

great trader

Yes a great trader. this guy just straight up traded my smoke warpfeed shells for clear ones. I found out he had a freak back for my Impulse and held up trading for a few days so I could get the money for it and he waited. The whole deal went great and I recommend doing any kind of buisness with this guy. I will do buisness with him agian at any time. THANKS RogueFactor

got a freak tip from roguefactor...

came in excellent condition, he shipped it promptly...kept in touch over email...

good trader...highest recommendations

-alf

Awesome trader! He was very quick to relpy to my pm's. We had the details worked out quickly, and payment was just as quick.
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

Great Trader! I have talked to RogueFactor for about a month over a barrel. He kept it for me for a long long time. I finally got it today, and all I can say is wow! The thing is in unbelievable condition (could practically pass as new). It was shipped fast and the communication was excellent. A+++ trader!

bought a Drop ZOne from him, and i am extremely happy with it, the whole transaction took about 5 days and we live on opposite sides of the country, very good trader, and wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again.

Eric
    "Hannibale Ad porte"-
    Translation Hannabals at the gate

-Orange Fade Tiimmy
    - Custom Anodized Red MAC DEV GLADIATOR REG
    - RED 12v w/ x-board
    -All American
    -Freak
    -Custom Annoed Orange Delrun Bolt
    -I sold my mag, i miss it, but man do i love my timmy
    - a paintball flying towards you at 280fps

Great guy to deal with. helpfull, freindly. very, very reasonalbe prices too. i will recommend him for any mag part. i hope to do buisness with him again......

Great trader, very fast shipping with confirmation, kept in touch with e-mail.

Great Trader

I just bought my EMAG off of him for an extremely fair price and it works great. He even sent it into AGD to make sure it was working perfectly at no cost to me. RogueFactor is a trader that is more concerned with giving you quality equipment rather than money! Very good communication. Every time I shot him a e-mail he got back within 15minutes. This guy knows how to do business. I have done several dealings with him and he is great. I have not had one problem with him yet. Thank you RogueFactor! when ever I think of buying any equipment RogueFactors name comes to mind. He has quite a reputation. Now I am going to mow down some people with my new EMAG!

Good Trader!!!

Got back to me ASAP, fast with E-mails. Sent item to Canada which some people wont do for some unknown reason. Was kind enough to send it out airmail for me and he's on the other side of North America :P

Item is on its way, but I don't doubt him because the good service and all the good user feedback.

EM01698 2/3rd's ULE-EMAG, PipeKit, SystemX drop and 88/3k PE.