Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you please post Feedback for me (Mossman) here? Thanks a ton

With a little minor confusion aside, Sam was a great trader and a really good guy; I would definitely do business with him again. Highly recommended.

Francis Bartus #01
    Captain
    Angel LED

Im in the middle of a deal with mossman myself. My marker (micro emag) was sent back to pro team to get the sear fixed. I told him about the scratches and the sear problem and he was cool with it. I too have a great feedback although he has made way more deals than I. Anyways, He sent me an angel and I should recieve tommorro. I cant wait. My marker was at pro team and I called them and told them to varify that the marker was fixed and to ship to him. He called them to varify and sent his marker direcly. He told me about everything on the marker including condition of the marker as did I. I am sure the deal will go through with no problems. Also, I told him I forgot to send the charger and he was cool. I am sending the charger in the morning to him. Its my own stupidity. I packed up everything and forgot the charger. Sorry, Im used to cockers. They dont have chargers. Anyways, Im going to post tommorro about the deal here and let you guys know whats up. With his current status here at AO Im sure there will be no gliches. By the way.....give a feedback on my thread please. Its under the name robspectre and painter32. We both trade here often and use the same feedback thread. I broker all his deals and trade here myself as well. Please dont forget. Every good reply help.
    GOOD TRADERS:SHERMINATOR,Warpfeedmod,ZBODY,MOSSMAN,dogE medic,alee@usma,LimpBizkit51389(not sure of his AO name but great trader. This is his AIM name), AND SHOCKER1050 ....YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...HOPE TO DO MORE DEALS IN THE FUTURE. YOUR GREAT TRADERS

Great Trader

Can’t say enough good things about my transaction with Sam. We finalized the deal on Thursday night, Sam mailed it the next day (Friday) and I got it on Monday. I’m now a proud owner of my first Mag an RT Pro. A good Trader , HIGHLY recommend him. Thanks Sam!

Just got my gun from Sam, great guy A+ trader! Very helpful, would buy from again!

Jacob Jones
    ƒ ø Þ Ç € Ð § þ ë ê Ð

AIM: ForgedSpeed
    Email: ForgedSpeed@Cox.net

My Feedback

good trader, scared me a little but I got my doogs, thanks
    (by request, reset by Army)

KAT! Kick Arsh Trader! Whole deal went under 3 days :-)
    -Doron
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback

Sam is a splendiferous trader!

I traded a 12" black Freak tip and $10 for a 14" nickle plated, black coated BoA barrel. I received it very quickly and packaged extremely well.

Sam is also a good person to talk to and very friendly. If he has something you are looking for, I would not hesitate to recommend him.
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2

Thumbs up

GREAT JOB SAM!!!!!

Bought a DYE barrel. Great doing business with ya.

Steve
    Las Vegas, NV
    X-MAG vv03894 red, stiffi switch kit, check-it uni mount, 70 crossfire stubby

Good traders: PYROMAN315, MOSSMAN, Candjpaintball, JAM, Rouge Factor, Slimplmber, Enya60 (AOG),

Feedback:https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67945&highlight=rtslave

I bought his Angel Freak back and he noticed I was also looking for a PMI Perfect Drop and shipped 'em together.
    Don't worry moss i haven't forgotten about the $ for the drop!
    BPS - Baller's Pro Shop - ballersproshop@hotmail.com
    • "Hellspawn" WDP Angel LED 99
    • "Foxwood" WGP Autococker Bob Long Ironmen RF 97
    • "Kenobi" WGP Autococker E-Blade blue VF 2k2
    • "Raider Nation" AGD AutoMag CF ULE Hyperframe LX Hurricane
    • "Gray Ghost" AGD ReTro Mag CF High Rise LX

Total Freak - Tips: 12" AA black, 10" Boomstick black
    Bidness with Dover - Feedback

Hehe, I keep on forgetting to stay in touch Glad you haven't forgotten dover. I look at my empty wallet and wonder when the money will get here though
    My Feedback

"Game...Blouses"

Great trader, would definatley do business with again. A+++
    Very easy to talk to and deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymos
    Are you the whale on the bed baby?

Cause get ready I am slapping that calf and riding the wave in!

Feedback thread:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70784

Moss is a super neat trader! I traded with him for a dye excel, and I bought a nipple cover from him and it was blue. Both were in awesome condition, except the excel but it was in pretty good condition too. Moss is also going to give me his phantom and 45/45 but he doesn't know that yet, but when he does give them to me I'll give him good feedback for that too.
    15 CLUB OWNS ALL!!!!

22 Club is also pretty good!!!

Mossman ROCKS as a seller! I bought an out of hydro 114/4500 Maxflo system from him, and it arrived in near record time. It was well protected during shipping, and looks awesome. A+ to Mossman.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Great Seller

bought a Z Grip off of Mossman and it came in perfect condition, double boxed with bubble wrap and everything.

Great trader

BH
    I'm not wearing any pants
    My Feedback
    more a matter of stroking it 'til it "feels" right. -GP@PPS
    X-Valve'd ULE Mag
    PPS Hurricane

Mossman is the trader. He has been the best person to deal with, since I have been browsing AO.

moss?

good trader stayes in touch and lives up to the deal
    no probs i would trade with him again
    good traders: littmag< mossman< SMG & me<
    my feed back thred v

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80397

the mag he sent me rips! i got it within 2 days of payment. plain and simple...he rocks.

Another great trade, Sam you are the man.

Thumbs up Great seller

Bought a gas-thru and drop from Sam for a decent price. Came thru with fast shipping after my quick payment. Great communication and great guy to deal with. Would definitely consider future trades if the chance arose.
    team PAIN "it's not fun and games until somebody gets hurt."
    My AO Feedback

Just like everybody else had a great experence with moss! Just as it was described at shiped as soon as he got my MO. And I love the invision , infact Im wearin it right now! Dont even hesitate to trade/buy from him! Great guy and great trader!
    -AKA Viking
    -WASED Out
    -Halo B,rip drive,z code
    -14 in. Ultralite

Thumbs up

Moss is an excelent trader. He got paid and I got my cocker freak al back is just a couple of days. Do not hesitate to trade with him.

He gets an A+++

Great trader.. forgot a piece, and sent it right away. Recommended to anyone, and I hope I am presented the opportunity to trade with Sam again..
    '04 Rollout Viking - Gloss black, loaded
    Roundbody AKA Merlin - Gloss red, Race/Ace - Freeflow
    AKA Merlin - Gloss black, Race - Palmer
    Black/white Acid VSC Phantom

AO Feedback PBN Feedback

Great trader

Moss is a really good and understanding trader, I recieved my package in a hurry, I'd trade with him anytime,-----thanks, Sam
    Guys always complain about getting shot to much, I stopped shooting when I seen the first one hit you, I can't help there was still 9 more in the air. My set up is Black CNC X-MAG, 14 inch Powerlyte Scepter barrel kit , Shocktech Drop, 88ci 4500psi pure energy nitro tank, Warpfeed with EVO 2 on warpfeed.

O ya. I didn't think about it but my friend bought a mag through mossman. Went pretty smooth. Only bump was my friend didn't know anything about paintball guns so he thought it was broke. I fixed it and now it works great.

Thumbs up

Well, just concluded another transaction with this great trader. We swapped ULE bodies and it all went smoothly. Honest, communicative and great to deal with. Deal with Sam any time!

Bought some quality items from the Mossman. Conditions were exactly how he described them. Shipped right on time. Easy to barter with. Would have no problems dealing again.

CNC Emag
    Featherlight Viking

Moss is the man, I probably should be in here about a thousand times, we seem to be buying, selling and trading everyother day. If you are trading with him, dont worry about a thing, he will take care of you. Bought my freak back, traded a cocker for a bushy, rented (for free of courSe) the fastest classic mag 10+ bps of all time. Thanks alot for everything sam, sure going to be sad when you cant drive me around to paintball all the time.
    AIM me!

Click my Sig Pic to IM me!
    Founding member of no_doz should die!
    pm me to join!

Wait... Where Is the Smart Part?

Talking

Another great buy off Sam. As to be expected, no problems or issues with blazing fast shipping. Always a great trader.

Great trader

Great Trader!! Would deal with again and again. Shipped out fast and communicated with me great.