Thread: Thank You Ao

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..

Thank You Ao

I just wanted to speak my dues here to the rest of the AO community. I think its really a great thing that this many people can come together with just a few things in common, their love of paintball and their love of AGD products. Its amazing that so many strangers can still entrust another user by purchasing a product from a person they may/maynot have ever met. If only this could be said with the whole of humanity, but then we wouldn't be strangers. I want to thank those people who have helped me in the past and will possibly help me in the future. I was gonna list them but theres been so many I can't remember them all. You know who you are..

Anyway,
    This message forum actually turned me onto the Forum Community. Before finding this place (after buying a mag) I had nothing to do with them. Now, its kinda like cigarettes, I'm HOOKED. Theres really an atmosphere here thats hard to explain, its like a bunch of friends all helping each other. Its also like a conglomeration of knowledgable people who you can ask just about anything. And someone will be able to either point you in the right direction or give you the answer you need. Its great. If only tech support for other products was this easy!

Don't ask me where this came from.. I guess I'm in a good mood and wanted to share the luvin!

Thanks again

well said

We all feel the same FrAuStY!!

Thanks,

AGD

personman Guest
    You guys wouldnt know how bored I would be without AO...
    THANKS TOM!
    And all you guys out there... besides wes.. I dont care about wes.

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    GGGGGGOOOOOOOO Frausty. I love you too, man!!!!!! But anyway I love AO and My Minimag. Consider your Mini body on the way.
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

Another one bites the dust!

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

i feel that same way about AO nicely said

You guys wouldnt know how bored I would be without AO...
    I agree i spend hours of my day here.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

I completely agree, and would like to add something: The atmosphere here is much more friendly, laid-back, and mature then other boards that I was preveiously addicted to, even paintball ones.

Example to this is the Tippmann boards. While they are still an excellent resource to learn and share, the normal image I get of most of the other posters is of whiny, petulant children. Thank you AO for being what you are!

-Mike

i recognize most of the names on this thread so far(who is this 'agd' fella)and agree with frausty hole heartedly! thos forum is just an exstension of the mag commarodery (sp) that ive felt on the field for the last 10 years. it s kinda like the old harley-davidson ad; if i have to explain it you wouldnt understand!

Originally posted by rjvemt1
    i recognize most of the names on this thread so far(who is this 'agd' fella)and agree with frausty hole heartedly! thos forum is just an exstension of the mag commarodery (sp) that ive felt on the field for the last 10 years. it s kinda like the old harley-davidson ad; if i have to explain it you wouldnt understand!
    Hehe! It's kinda like the feeling you get when you ride a motorcycle and someone else on a bike pulls up beside you. You check out each other's ride, look up at the rider, and give a small sign of approval by nodding your head. Without any words said, there's a bond that was just made.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Re: Thank You Ao

Originally posted by FrAuStY
    Thanks again

Anytime

Originally posted by gibby

Hehe! It's kinda like the feeling you get when you ride a motorcycle and someone else on a bike pulls up beside you. You check out each other's ride, look up at the rider, and give a small sign of approval by nodding your head. Without any words said, there's a bond that was just made.
    I totally agree. That is what makes this sport so great. No matter what you will always have a friend at the field as long as you play Pb.
    Also, the level of maturity and intelligence on this forum compared to others(ie. tippmann) is what made me stay here. I still remember the first day I found this site, I thought it was great and it made me much more comfortable in the fact that I bought a 68 automag. I really believe that this forum is the main reason why I have gone on to purchase one of every type of gun made by AGD. From this forum I get a tremendous amount of confidence in the products that I purchase from AGD. The atmosphere created here is a great thing for the sport lets never change that. Good Job guys!!!!

You're right. AO is not only an invaluable source for information, but just a great place to talk.
    AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

you're welcome
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

Man you got to market this AO internet crack.
    Welcome to the Family
    Hitmanng

I have gone on to purchase one of every type of gun made by AGD
    i wanna go to your house!