View Poll Results: Should AGD put more bumpers in the RT parts kit?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 70.83%
  • No

7 29.17%

Thread: More Bumpers in RT parts kit?

More Bumpers in RT parts kit?

Should AGD put more RT bumpers in the RT parts kit?

I have been finding that the RT bumpers get used up alot faster than the rest of the RT parts kit. I have about 5 open RT parts kits that have been opened just for its bumpers.

The soft urethane tends to crack at around 30k rounds. Yet I have not yet had an o-ring failure.

How many of you are willing to pay a few extra dollars for a few more bumpers?

AGD will you put more bumpers in if the demand is there?
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

Just because the bumper looks all poopy you dont have to re place it. As long as its there and mostly whole it will work just fine.

You can also just order some bumpers from the factory

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    Butterfingers, I guess when your goin 30 bps, 30,000 shots isnt that far away...
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

Well, i've had my retro mag for about a year and a half now and it's still on it's original bumper. In fact, it's still on all of the original o rings too. I think one of the reg seat orings has gone though so I might be replacing that one soon. Other than that, they all seem to be hanging in there.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

Originally posted by Dubstar112
    Butterfingers, I guess when your goin 30 bps, 30,000 shots isnt that far away...
    lol lmao no joke man don't shoot a case a minute and you won't have to worry about it lol.

*EDIT* i voted no becuase i run a full service on my gun every year and by a part's kit every year.
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27

Originally posted by RobAGD

You can also just order some bumpers from the factory

-Robert
    Yep Dons on that right now... I guess im gonna have to open up some more parts kits for the 4 week wait... LOL Just Kidding I know you guys at AGD are backed up we understand you are trying the best you can.

The bumpers arent just poopie at 30 k rounds there are little rings cut in the center. They come off in 2 peices. 20 bps really takes a toll on the parts.

The superbolt does help though. The bumpers last longer with the SB.
    Last edited by Butterfingers; 06-03-2002 at 02:24 PM.

The only replacment of the bumper I've done was when I realized I had an AIR valve bumper in there. I've got about 5 or 6 of those bumpers in my tool kit wasting space (not that they really take up a lot of space).
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

Originally posted by Butterfingers

Yep Dons on that right now... I guess im gonna have to open up some more parts kits for the 4 week wait... LOL Just Kidding I know you guys at AGD are backed up we understand you are trying the best you can.

The bumpers arent just poopie at 30 k rounds there are little rings cut in the center. They come off in 2 peices. 20 bps really takes a toll on the parts.

The superbolt does help though. The bumpers last longer with the SB.

yeah but how long does the superbolt last

We broke 3 I believe But then I wised up and tapered and rounded the front of the bolt and this has been going strong for over 100k or so dryfires/livefires knock on wood. Its a great product when it is intact

Originally posted by Butterfingers
    We broke 3 I believe But then I wised up and tapered and rounded the front of the bolt and this has been going strong for over 100k or so dryfires/livefires knock on wood. Its a great product when it is intact
    100000 and it still works?? how did you taper it??? man i am going to get a sb used and taper it.

just grind the bump off the tip and round the tip out.

i don't quite understand maybe a little more detail or a pic would be nice. hey butter got any used sb's wanna throw my way for cheap???