Thread: Why all the smack talk about mags!?!?!?!

Why all the smack talk about mags!?!?!?!

Why is it that i go into warped sports and i hear the people workin there sayin, mags suck, tom doenst even use one, he hates his own gun. They break paint soo much. Well an employee asked if i was gettin a new gun soo and i said ya the xtreme emag, he was like dude they suck so bad they break paint, now why is it that he probably has never see one shoot on a video like i have, I know that guy in the HALO BILLBOARD video is using the lvl 10, but my friend's friend said he had a warp feed on his regular emag, he shot 1 bps to make sure he wasnt just breaking cuz of shooting too fast, and he says it still broke. Now its stupid to me why people hear that the xtremes will have lvl0s for being more gentle on the paint and the stil say they suck even with teh ACE, why is this, my old stock stainless steel no foamie bolt hasnt broke 1 single ball, i swear to u folks, besides shortstroking that is, but emags solve this, im sorry but it really ticks me off to hear somone say " anything with the word mag in it sucks" " paint blenders" " they just suck cuz of the way they work", my conclusion is, i cnat wait until i get my lvl 10 C+C xtreme emag with ACE, and HALO and show them whos gun chops and breaks paint and sucks now. and to think i almost was goin to get a stock 2002 LCD angel with a capped 13bps rof because of what people say( i realized that they arent right, just ignorant)
    Last edited by CpSuPeRkId; 06-03-2002 at 09:11 PM.

just ignore them... the ownership of my mag says they haven't even shot an extreme. Usually the people who say that kind of stuff are weak minded

yeah alot of people say my mag sucks, but thats usally after i send them to the dead box

but really last week i shot a case, with 2 breaks which was me short-stroking, this one guy has a hyper RT and said the last time he had a break was like 4 months ago, also at the chrono (i run my mag off co2) i got +/- 3fps...

ok, i feel better now that i know people other than me are experiencing no ball breakage besides shortstroking, i know the mechanical mags have no problems with "smashing paint" besides shortsroking or out shooting the hopper, but is all that a myth about the emag breakin paint, not by shooting too fast and shortstroking( obviously since u cant), but by actually just breakin the paint cuz of the way it operates?? cuz i think it is knowing that teh actual valve in the emag is the same as the rts and the rts never actually break paint because of just the way it works. STUPID IGNORANT PEOPLE,HOW DARE THEY SPEAK OF MAGS WITHOUT REAL KNOWLEDGE!!! as for the thing about tom not even playing with his own gun and using cockers and angels instead of the xtreme, well i hope to god tahts not true or else... well... shame on u tom!! ( im sure this isnt true, although u cant blame him for using other guns, but to "hate" his own gun that he invented, thats insane)

I have found with my mag that I only break paint when it is really bad stuff (excluding short stroking). Last weekend I used some of my fields crap paint and it broke all the time. It had some sort of coating that stuck in the barrel. But, even with stuff like PMI Premium I get one, maybe two breaks a case.

The only time my Emag chops, is when I let the Warp run dry.

That means it's ME, not the gun.

Originally posted by Army
    The only time my Emag chops, is when I let the Warp run dry.

That means it's ME, not the gun.
    Same here, and that's my fault when that happens.

LOL, whoop out the e-magnum and lay some paint as they duck in fear....
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

What?! What do you mean I don't live here Mr. Kaye?
    Is that your solution to everything Butter, what the frick is wrong with you, my god! LOL, I'm just messin with ya. The E-magnum is very sweet.

By the way, how is that machinist(sp?) thing working out?
    Posted by someone talking about cockers shooting further and more accurately:
    Plus, I don't want to see a bunch of stupid people running around the field with all sorts of bad info.
    Everytime you break the forum rules, God kills a puppy... please think of the puppies.

weak minded...

sounds like he needs to be taught a lesson by a JEDI

BEST DEALER: RogueFactor

Originally posted by Lone Gunman
    Is that your solution to everything Butter, what the frick is wrong with you, my god! LOL, I'm just messin with ya. The E-magnum is very sweet.

By the way, how is that machinist(sp?) thing working out?
    The e-magnum solves all