Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***********LVL10 Update*******

***********LVL10 Update*******

AO,

Since you are all waiting here is an update. What we believe to be the last problem with the level 10 configuration seems to have been overcome in lab testing. It was in the field last weekend with no problems and is going out into the field again this weekend with a tester that usually has problems.

In an effort to get it into production as quickly as possible but not risk a superbolt failure we have the bolt bodies being machined right now. We are very confident there will be no problems with the bodies. There are still the extra parts that go into the mod that have to be finalized so we will prototype those parts and put them in the production bolt bodies next week. This gets us as close as possible to the production parts before committing to the design.

Sometime next week we will assemble a dozen or so units and place them with our sponsored teams for field testing. Between this weekends testing and next weekend we should be able to make a decision if the thing is good to go.

Once we decide to go with the product we should only be a week or two from full production. Sometime in that two weeks we will release details and videos of the LVL10's performance profile and open it up for orders from AO. We will hold off on getting them out to a bunch of dealers until we get some feedback from all you guys.

So it's getting close and we are going to be careful about the release. Yes you will be the guinea pigs for the first batch so think about that before you order. SFL guys get it for free but we are working on an ACE upgrade so you are better off waiting a bit and get them both at the same time.

This is a big deal for us and we have a lot riding on it. We are locked into the Am Open intro date for the Xtremes so this has to all come together and work in the next couple weeks. Hope for a smooth launch!!

Thanks for waiting,

AGD

Re: ***********LVL10 Update*******

Originally posted by AGD
    Sometime next week we will assemble a dozen or so units and place them with our sponsored teams for field testing.
    I'll let you know how it feels to get shot by one!
    the JoKeR

Tragically hip and criminally insane.

Now building the ultimate truck body kit. Click on the logo above for details!

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    rgr that!

/*me waits for lvl 10

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Kewl thanks for the info. Looks like I'lll wait for the combo upgrade for the SFL. So whats different with the ACE upgrade that your doing, is it so the lvl 10 and ace function better together? Looks like I'll be patient alittle longer its not bad when you know what your getting is quality work.

Thanks for the update. It is always nice to have a little "inside" info. I am looking forward to being a "guinea pig".

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

hey, this might be a stupid question, but I can't seem to figure out the answer and be positive on it from what I've been reading. Once the extremes are released, are they going to be the perfect gun, or will there still be more testing for the owners of them? if thats a little to confusing(it kinda confuses me and I wrote it) then I'm basically asking, are the new extreme owners gunna be testing beta products or shooting the real deal?
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

OH, and i'm gunna have to get my dad to get this update for his RT PRO, DIFFENATELY, thanks for the update Tom. U DA MAN

Sounds good Tom. I can't wait untill they are out and I will gladly be a guinea pig and test it out.
    Centerflag Hyperflow 201 For Sale!
    Good Traders: I <3 MAGS, Daroach, lovejtwo83, GlowinLCD, Kegaro, jodocast

great! if i still have my emag i want one for sure... whats the price estimated to be??

........$$...........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    .......$$$$................$$$......
    ......$$..$$...............$$$......
    .....$$....$$..............$$$......
    ....$$$$$$$.............$$$......
    ...$$........$$....$$$...$$$......
    ..$$..........$$....$$$..$$$......
    .$$............$$.....$$$$$.........

I'll give you a cookie if I can have one....

Great job for all of you...this will make the IR3 look like..what? Ir3 who?

yea, how much will this cost us?
    Automag P/F
    Lapco
    Dye 2x
    88ci Crossfire
    Red Flame CP d/f
    Retro Valve
    12v w/ xboard
    Intellifeed
    Tyson Machado's Custom Blade Trigger

You said that you should wait so you could team it up with the ACE. Doesn't the ACE only work on the E-mag??? And will the level 10 mod really slow down my gun??? I have the MiniMag, just in case you are wondering.

Tom said that if you have an SFL E-mag than you should wait for the ace/level 10 combo. you just have a minimag so that deal doesn't apply to you, sorry. Doesn't apply to me either...shux

Thank you for the update Tom!

Re: ***********LVL10 Update*******

Originally posted by AGD
    AO,

Sometime next week we will assemble a dozen or so units and place them with our sponsored teams for field testing. Between this weekends testing and next weekend we should be able to make a decision if the thing is good to go.

I can't wait!!!

you better hurry Tom.. lol jk
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

Tom, you know we are ready!

AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

i love being the guinie pig definatly buying one. are these going to be comming out with the gnome insignia on the back. this could be the batch weve been waiting on. and it could be a collecters one day.

Talking lvl10 update

thanks for the update on this subject. my son and I will gladly be your pigs. please let us know the price and when they will be available for purchase. One other thing My sons and I just opened a paintball store here in san diego tx. we hope to do some future business with you. please send a dealer app. to fax # 361-279-7551 att: Johnny.

yea, how much will this cost us?
    I second that. A $75 mod I can be excited about. a $150 mod might as well not exist.

i am going to try to get one of the first one's.

and tom an estimated price would be nice thanks alot.
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27

I can not wait . lev/10 and a Xtreme body for my e-mag please.
    e-mag
    16 in freak kit
    Auto-mag RT
    14 all american
    Electric Automag RT
    Boo-yaah frame

Ok, now I gotta do is get enough money for this upgrade. Im glad I have stuff to sell.

Tom, I remember a while ago in the chatroom you said something about the Level 10 mods being "tuneable." Is that still in the game plan or have you just decided to make it idiot proof?

Proof is too strong of a word, there will always be some idiot who will be able to break it. Let's use idiot resistant.

AIM "Cypres0099"

all they have said is that itll be under $100 dollars for all you price people.
    Click For a Free IPOD!!! IT Really Works!!!
    Graphite Fly A4
    14" Freak/Black Uni-Mount
    68cu/4500psi Crossfire
    Egg2 with Z Board
    Email: Hexatile@hotmail.com

Thanks for the information Tom!
    Greets Manuel
    .:| levelx retro z-minimag |:..:| spearhead #192 |:.
    .:| ---> looking for Flatline 4.5K or AA Apokalypse 2K <--- |:.

Alright. I can't wait
    Chupas

Shakira series YO-Mag. Purple to black fade
    Yo Boy for life

I have a question, I have two mags, emag and a 68 automag, I use both of them equally but never at the same time. Can I get one level 10 upgrade and use it on both gun?

LVL10 is designed to upgrade all mags, so yes, you can swap the new parts from gun to gun.

BEST DEALER: RogueFactor

Can we see a pic at all?
    [Something Cool is Here]