Thread: Ace

Ace

I just bought a used SFL Mag and was wondering how do I determine if it already has ACE. There is a A.C.E. section in the led menu that switches from 0 to 1 but the marker shoots the same. Please help.

if you put it into ACE mode and try to dry fire(meaning w/o paint) then it should NOT fire a ball. if it does, then either the wiring is messed up, or your gun doesnt have an ACE

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    I believe there are three settings for the ACE. When you look at the LED when setting the ACE you'll see, ACE-0 means the ACE is turned off. ACE-1 means its on for single colored paint. ACE-2 means two color paint. I BELIEVE, ahem... I don't own an emag.. this was something I read on a post here.

Chances are pretty good you don't have the ACE yet. But if you hang looses for a few more weeks you should be able to get a free level 10 upgrade and the ACE installled. Did yiour SFL come with the delrin bolt?

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Bolt

Yes it did. It has the Delrin Bolt. Why?

When SFL owner's send their bolt back in all the level 10 upgrades, that include a new bolt, will be free. Otherwise, their might have been a small charge. You're set so now we wait for the go-ahead from Tom.

I take your breech off and look? I would think it would be pretty apprarent if you have the ACE or not. But like everyone else said, chances are you don't.
    2003 SuperBowl Champions!, THE New England Patriots!

He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.
    My Feedback