Thread: Team AO Socal //////////////June 23rd Practice\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Team AO Socal //////////////June 23rd Practice\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Next practice will be at Impact Zone at 8:00am on the 23rd of June. I will try to get the guys from Overload to come out with us. I want to see all of you guys there.

Also, we are looking at entering a rumored 3 man tourny at XPARK lets research this and post your finding here.

I might make an appearance again. And about the tourney, the flyer says august 11 2002, 4-11pm. 75 entry fee.

Chris
    I'm the original White Lightning!
    Team EE

Got to love Heineken and Sierra Nevada!

Originally posted by clanger
    I might make an appearance again. And about the tourney, the flyer says august 11 2002, 4-11pm. 75 entry fee.

Chris
    Oooh! I can do August 11! Btw, gg Clanger
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

paintball

whats up guys

sorry i havent posted in a while. i hope you guys had fun today. I need to quit paintball for a few weeks. i was playing basketball last week and i got kneed in the shin. i now have a case of hematosis or something (aka blood clot) in my leg. so i have to refrain any real physical activity for 3-4 weeks and take some medication. i'll be back though, sometime in july.

dave

Bad_Knees Guest

Talking It was fun while I was there...

Me and my brother enjoyed playing and meeting you guys. I had to leave because my baby got really sick. But after a trip to the hospital he seems to be doing a bit better. I can make any of the practices if it's on a Saturday, Sundays are kind of hard for me.

Re: paintball

Originally posted by staklikdat
    whats up guys

sorry i havent posted in a while. i hope you guys had fun today. I need to quit paintball for a few weeks. i was playing basketball last week and i got kneed in the shin. i now have a case of hematosis or something (aka blood clot) in my leg. so i have to refrain any real physical activity for 3-4 weeks and take some medication. i'll be back though, sometime in july.

dave
    UGH DAVE! Sorry to hear that! That does suck quite a bit. That must have been a really bad bash to the shins for that to happen. Besides, what were you doing playing basketball? You think you're Kobe or something and think you got game? LOL! Just kidding! I hope you start to feel better. We missed you yesterday. Everyone had long faces because they wanted to play with you so badly and heard just how good you really were. Hehe...seriously, I'm kidding. =P But the "we missed you" part was true. Get well dude!

Re: It was fun while I was there...

Originally posted by Bad_Knees
    Me and my brother enjoyed playing and meeting you guys...
    ARGH! Now Albert has another year to stuff it in my face before I can play against him again! He gogs me and runs without giving me any sort of chance to get him back! If I die without ever returning the favor, my life would be incomplete. INCOMPLETE DID YOU HEAR ME?! LOL!

Boys and girls, this is a good example of why life is unfair. So just smile and take the pain.

Re: paintball

Originally posted by staklikdat
    whats up guys

dave
    DAVE NOOOOOO!!!!! I tried calling you yesterday but I think your mother or some woman said that you were gone. So after the General Joe jokes got old we all missed you and John. We did some really good drills for the back players and I wished john was there to do them with me. Dave I hope you feel better soon. Well it looks like Team AO is going to be playing in the XPARK 3 man tourny. The leading line up is going to be
    Rey, "Gibby"
    Bob, "Toymyster"
    Mark(me), "Bonx0007"

Alternates would be nice. So let us know if you can. The practices from now till that tourny will be more 3 man based. We will be practicing more at XPARK and Impact because of the similar type facilities and layout. When we get a larger more regular group we will start doing 5 man tournys.

paintball

whats up guys,

i might be able to make it to impact on the 23rd. it all depends. I have a lump as big as a gumball sticking out of my shin, and the whole left side of my leg is one big purple bruise. im taking blood thinner medication to try to make it go away. The doctor just told me that i have to take it easy till it heals a little, it could take a week, it could take a month, whatever happens, happens. i havent played in about a month. so im really itching to play. I have one more graduation next week to go to, then im available for sure. hopefully i'll see you then.

dave

Unhappy

Hey, fellas whats up? Sorry I havent posted but Having some medical troubles. The found a lump in my sinus cavity and they dont know what it is. They havent told me yet so Im starting to worry. I will deffinetly be at next practice.Miss you guys. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.

UGH!! Sorry to hear that John!! I hope it's nothing serious. I hope you start to feel better. Keep us posted and hopefully we'll catch up soon.

Gohmz my dad had that same thing. they removed it and gave him a steroid inhalent to take and now he is all good. We really missed you guys at practice. It was a good one. Good luck on both(Dave & John) of your medical situations.

What do you guys think of Team Alpha Omega???

Originally posted by Bonx0007
    What do you guys think of Team Alpha Omega???
    Hehe..so for short, we're still Team AO?

Hey, call us anything you want! I'm just all for playing and having fun!

exactly.

I wish that I didn't have to work every time you guys practice. I really wanna come out and play.
    You like that, don't you

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Rooster, Phurious, Donggie, crm, Polishpickles451, brendan, Grey_Goose, Sk8ermog

I'll be out this week and probably next time as well. Sux but I'll be back. I had to much fun last time to stop now.
    Sorry, I'm old

folks....I am out for the 23rd. my grabdma went into the hospital last night and we don't know what is going to happen. Sunday I will be unable to go PBing. sorry.

Oh wow Mark!! Sorry to hear about your grandma. Don't worry too much about practice because family comes first. Be there for your grandmother and hopefully she'll start to feel better. I hope you'll be alright too.

As for me, yeah, I won't be able to make it myself. But I will definitely try to make it next time.

Again, Mark, I hope your grandmother, your family, and you will be alright.

thanks rey.

Hey guys (emerging from the darkness of the abyss) Sorry I've beeen out of touch this past week!!! This was my hell week at work, the one week I accualy have to do stuff!!! But on the brighter side, school's out and I'm on vacation(with much glee an fanfare)!!!
    Bonx, I hope your grandma feels better soon, keep us posted, best wishes to you, your grandma, and the family!! Don't worry about us, we're fine, be with your family!!!
    Now, who will be there tomorrow??? Please let me know, and Gibby, can I cash your chech??? I'm going to PJ to pick the uniforms up this tuesday (I know, about time)!!! Keep me posted guys!!! Later!!
    Last edited by toymyster; 06-22-2002 at 05:52 PM.
    E-Mag's on a diet
    Stay tuned for Pics!!!
    Centerflag 201 series 68/45

I can't make it. Waiting on level 10 and my first summer paycheck. Also I want to hit up the beach tommorow. Have a good time though whoever is going. I'm down for next weekend though.

Chris