Thread: I am in San Jose this week where to play??

I am in San Jose this week where to play??

I am in San Jose and Napa this week. Anyone want to get together or where is fun to play. I did not bring my gear but I can always rent. I know Army and Sarah are out this way anyone else??
    Hitmanng

sherwood forrest in american canyon
    ** Your image was deleted because a huge ass "protection image" comes up. The site hosting that image doesnt allow for other sites to pull from it. Like Angelfire. So host it some where else or maybe attach it to a friendly corner post and link it from there. Sorry and thanks. - Webmaster **
    Sly Irish Guy ^_^

You could go up to Sacramento and play at Paintball Sam's. You could go into the Santa Cruz mountains and play at Woodstalk. Try stopping in/or call I and I sports, (one on Cottle Road, one in Los Gatos) they can give you some local addresses. There was one indoor place in Sunnyvale on Uranium Drive (I think it was called Action Zone?) check the yellow pages. I think there was a place in Vallejo.

man, I miss Cali and the Bay area.
    Last edited by Tactical Neural Implant; 06-09-2002 at 12:25 AM.

Sorry Gord, I'm over 5 hours south of Napa, AND I'm going to Urban Quest on Sunday, so that's another 3 hours away!

Too bad, would have loved to have met up wit'cha, you could have borrowed Big Red!

Where the s**t hits the fan...(SF Bay Area)
    The indoor place on uranium closed a few months ago. The website for the local pball store in SF has links to a few sites, www.paintball-paradise.com

Vallejo: sherwood forest www.paintballforest.com
    paintball jungle www.paintballjungle.com
    fairgrounds paintball(indoor)

Hayward: operation paintball(indoor) www.diggthis.com <-not sure

Santa Cruz mtns: woodstalk www.woodstalk.com
    tag
    bearcreek www.bearcreekpaintball.com

hope this helps
    Markers: LX (CF Hyperframe Mag/ PFHR RT Pro)
    Barrels: Kaner/Boomstick/All American
    Tank: Crossfire 68ci 3k
    Mask: JT/Scott
    Loaders: Pre BE Rev/X-board Rev/ Reloader

go to War Pig and they have a listing of places per state
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

Gordon...do you know the way...to San Jose?

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

I'm going there to get some peace of mind, in San Jose...

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

TAG

I live in the san jose area. ID reccomend you go to TAG. www.adventuregame.com. Its is nice and has 4 fields as oppose to 1 like bear creek. The peeps that work there are also really cool.
    TIMMMAH!

UPDATE: fairgounds has closed down. the owners of the fairgrounds did not like them there for some reason, so they pulled their lease. anywayz, they r tryingto find a bigger place close by. i will keep ppl posted w/ any big news
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

You guys forgot Sunol. It's a nice place if you like the fragrant outdoors.

"When you get married, you learn really quick that there's a good time, and a not so good time, to start playin' snap-shooting-from-behind-the-couch moves with a brand new $1,000 paintball gun." -Jack & Coke

ME ME ME, but unfortunatly im not playing this month, but some good feilds are TAG or Sunole

Sunole is only like 25 mins from San Hose and has hyperball and speedball, and Tag is like an hour away and has speedball and all the rest woods... I reccomend sunole
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

Re: TAG

Originally posted by magman1031
    I live in the san jose area. ID reccomend you go to TAG. www.adventuregame.com. Its is nice and has 4 fields as oppose to 1 like bear creek. The peeps that work there are also really cool.

HAHA HI JOSH(my teammate) You best start representin Team Dysfunction, Put that pic in yo sig mofo...

Originally posted by cphilip
    Gordon...do you know the way...to San Jose?
    Sad, very sad, and no actually Southwest brought me to Oakland and I have gotten lost twice between Napa vally and San Jose. And peace of mind have you seen the traffic out here, do not get me started. Don't people work in California?? 9-10 am and there are still traffic jams. I love Indiana more and more each day. I must admit the weather rocks and while everything is brown the mountains are lovely. Maybe some paintball this Sataurday if I don't get lost again.
    hitmanng

Re: TAG

Originally posted by magman1031
    Any of you hanging there this Sat?? Sounds like Tag is the only field with some AO representation.
    hitmanng

"And peace of mind have you seen the traffic out here, do not get me started. Don't people work in California?? 9-10 am and there are still traffic jams."
    hitmanng

Ha, not use to the bay area traffic! I use to live in San jose (right by Santa Clara University) and would drive 45 miles to work at Oakland Airport during the night shift. 45-50 minutes to get there at 10 at night. 2-2.5 hours to get home in the morning commute (7 am)

I miss Cali.

Have fun paintballing this weekend!

uhhhh go team dysfuctional!?!?! woot woot dat good?

close enough