Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ******** First LVL 10 Video!! **************

Originally posted by joeyjoe367

...not a spectical?!?!?!?!? Don't you know what this means!?!?!? It means the End of automag chops as we may know it!!!!! That's SENSATIONAL!

Mag's are back baby!!!

EDIT: Besides, 10 megs is hardly anything... if you're on a 56k, it's time for the REAL internet: Broadband
    Yes I understand what it means, I'm very excited. Also I am on broadband actually my network at work has mutiple T3's. The speed of my download was never metioned in my reply. Context is a wonderful thing.

All I ment by my previuos was I thought there would be more "FOOTAGE" for the size of the file that's all. Please reread carefully then reply.

hey sombody had to be the first to do it

so now you know...

Think of it this way... I put the finger cutting myth to rest...
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

So you made it sort of like a compound bow. At a full draw the string is easily held back then once it passes a certain point it just goes. I guess that point on the level 10 would be once the edge of the bolt passes the ball in the stack???

GOOD WORK!! Give me a link that says pre order and I'll click it.

AIM "Cypres0099"

BUTTERFINGERS IS A FRIGGIN PSYCHO! is this only avail. for e-mags?

mabe i dont need my cocker anymore, mabe ill just get a mag
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

I beleive it is retrofittable to any mag. And Im not a psyco. My thought processes just deviate from the norm

then count me in!

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this new product.
    sixty-six.

Du bist, was du machst. Punkt.

steveg: you just have to fall back on our second currency LOL

Good Ol' CT dollars
    The Canadian Contingent

That's really cool to have a fix to the only problem I've ever heard about Mags. Can you explain how it works?
    Nothing Sticks
    Instinct

I must have an iron finger, cause I've donr that a bunch of times with no damage at all.

nice!! I cant wait to get one
    Thomas

Can someone plese videotape the same test with other high end guns like an IR3 and a freeflow cocker, to get some basis of comparison? Same method of course, fire, do the test, fire again on camera? thanks
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

I'd be interested in seeing what other guns do in that same test. I'm betting that dollar bill will not fair so well.

butterfingers should change his name to bloodyfingers

BEST DEALER: RogueFactor

Weren't those 20bps HALO vids Lvl 10? Isn't that enough proof?

I'm very impressed, but I'm also curious to see what an angel would do to a dollar bill. I'm guessing it won't be so pretty.
    MicromagRT
    Automag Classic

Thats impressive but this would be more so...

While I admit the dollar bill test is impressive may I suggest a test that would be more immediately satisfying for the general public? I can imagine that it doesn't take much to ccrush a dollar and the mag didn't do it but most people rate the bolts force differently.

I was expecting Tom to stick his own pinky finger down the feed neck and fire off a string with no ill effect. I did this only once with my old minimag and it hurt quite a bit. Not the smartest thing I ever did I must admit but I wanted a sample to compare to my other guns.

My cocker, not neccesarily all cockers though, is feather light compared to the mag. My old Vector is almost as light, more so with an adjustable reg on it. Most blowbacks have nearly enough spring force to cut skin and an old pnuVentures Shocker has such a sharp edge on its bolt face that it did cut ever so slightly.

But the image of Toms own pinky emerging unharmed would be ten times better than a dollar bill. Now excuse me but I'm going to go stick a dollar in my cocker for comparison.

P.S. Eh, figures that after I post I'd go read the res tof the thread and find butters finger there. But that just proovs my point. Can't you see a guy shoving his finger in the breech of his new 'mag and all his buddies yelling NO!!! as he puls the trigger? Then it just goes pfft and he smiles. Yea, I should be in marketing.
    Last edited by CRySyS; 06-13-2002 at 10:28 PM.

Ok this might sone stupid but meh.

I have not been around on the forums alot, heard some stuff about the Lvl10 got afew questions.

Is the bolt shorter? Or does the bolt not push the bal into the breech or what! please explain this to me.

Also how much in Canadian are we talking about? and when will we northeners be able to score one.

If you can answer me these questions that would be great.
    Angel LCD
    114/3000
    Full Freak
    Team Storm
    Capt, Amateur A
    You can Email me if you wanna talk or something....

Very, very nice. I've downloaded the Real clip and converted it to DivX and MPEG for others to veiw without installing the Real Player.

I just need a way to get them onto AO...

DivX: 1.92 MB

MPEG: 2.05 MB
    Last edited by Potatoboy; 06-13-2002 at 10:48 PM.
    Potatoboy!

Here is an Angel I have with the same test.

We Call it THE BOLT STOPS HERE

didnt have any 1$ bills though

http://www.msu.edu/~slouppau/boltstopshereangel.mov

you may have to right click > save target as

I would like to know how much does the new bolt weigh compared to the first superbolt and stock bolt? Also will any of the adjustments slow the gun down? will the gun change in effeciency with lvl 10? Some people mentioned less muzzle rise or kick is anything like that true?
    Last edited by rudy; 06-13-2002 at 10:52 PM.

Speculation

Someone made the good point that the air alone should have left some sort of mark on the bill.

Since it didn't, could it be possible that the air isn't coming out until after the bolt clears the feed? If that were true, you'd have much straighter shooting paintballs.

This might make me buy a retro valve.

Will AGD be selling retro valve with LV mod's are will it be a seperate kit?
    Well due to my lack of creativity, I
    will leave you all with the only
    words of advice my father ever
    gave to me:

If you wiggle t more than 3
    times, your playing with it.

Like Tom said, "It's a bit of a cheesy first video".But it gets the point across. As soon as I can afford to, I have to get the kit.
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

Originally posted by rudy
    Here is an Angel I have with the same test.

We Call it THE BOLT STOPS HERE

didnt have any 1$ bills though

http://www.msu.edu/~slouppau/boltstopshereangel.mov

you may have to right click > save target as

I would like to know how much does the new bolt weigh compared to the first superbolt and stock bolt? Also will any of the adjustments slow the gun down? will the gun change in effeciency with lvl 10? Some people mentioned less muzzle rise or kick is anything like that true?

PSFT! Of course you angel owners had to show us up by using a $20 bill...

Leader of the K-ville Mafia, North Carolina

NICE

That was incredible to me. Just tell me how much and expect the order as soon as possible. Also, i would suggest making a WHOLE BUNCH of these seeing as how every mag owner will want one and we don't want to wait for backorder like the 4500psi flatlines.

hehe the Angel made the 20 bill all crinkly and torn! Im chomping at the bit to see what else is in store!

OH MAN! THAT IS HEKKA SWEET! AND I GOT MY MAG FROM UNCLE TUNA CLAUS! W00T!!! THE FIRST 2 SPEED PAINTBALL GUN!

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

All i have to say is...DYN-O-MITE!!!

!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!
    OOPS! I crapped my pants! !!!!

ENDO!
    Oldskool

soooooooo .. there now only sits one more question .. 'how much'??

especially for us poor poor canadians with our CT money spilling out of our pockets =)
    Sig image file size too big... MarkM

".. yes ma'am, our DSL does sux .."