Thread: Potential Scammer.

Potential Scammer.

I made a deal with Nymisfit to trade a J&J Edge Barrel Kit(98 Threads) along with an EGrip(mind you I sent him the broken one, and the replacement from tippmann) for his black mag listed on PBN. I have the delivery confirmation for both of my packages sent and will have them listed within this post. The items showed up seperately, one to his house on friday, the 2nd on saturday. I was told that shipping would occur as soon as my packages arrived, so logically I assumed the sunday with post offices closed was going to be enough to get an act together and ship properly, and I was wrong.

Here it is almost a full week later, nothing has been shipped, and I've been given nothing more than bum shipping confirmation and runarounds that I can't find the reciept or itll be picked up tomorrow. Five days after recieving a product is more than ample time to of made your shipment that you agreed upon.

The contacts that I have are as follows
    Joshua Pelaez (Cell number 1-914-***-****)
    (I have addresses, phone numbers, PM's, and texts if anyone needs, IE mods)

Luz Pelaez (House number 1-914-***-****)
    Same Address

Frank Moronta (Phone number- Unknown)
    Same Address

He is a child, under 18 Im assuming expecting that his pranks shall go un noticed due to his age and numerous false excuses of being robbed, losing this, or just the inability to have the maturity to complete an online transaction.

This has occured to other members of the PBN community, -stephine- being the most promanent, keeping her tank for over two months before shipping it back out and only doing so because someone locally was going to stop by his household for her. There are others as well Knigg, BeckerPaintball, among a few more im phishing around to try to find and aware people before they get conned into his schemes.

A thread backing up these statements can be found here - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3307346

This is where the transaction stands now, if anything changes and I recieve my part of the deal I will eat crow and change my post. Until then you are a potential scammer

ty for the heads up

"Overdraft Fees"? Is that code for Bazooka Joe bubblegum and Pokemans?

Seriously. I'd take Noelys offer to knock on his door for ya. He's one of the good guys on MCB and I'm sure he'd help you out.

Yeah im in talk with him now about some assistance in getting the stuff back, he gladly offered his services when he heard I got conned in before knowing the kid was a scam fest.