Thread: A day of firsts for me

A day of firsts for me

I drove down to Maryland yesterday to play with the team I just joined(Misfit Toys) and had a good time. During the 3 hour drive home, I was reflecting on the day and realized I experienced quite a few first time things. I'll start the list.

First time I played with my new team.
    First time I played with my new gun. ( Dark Angel LED)
    First time I got a 4500 fill.(New tank on new gun)
    First time I saw a physical altercation on the field.(nobody on my team involved)
    First time I played 10 man on an airball field.
    First time I played 10 man since 1991.
    (EDIT) Oh yeah, first time at Paintball adventure park.

It was a very interesting day and I just thought I'd share it with all of you.

Tremis
    " Free thinkers are dangerous"

www.tremis.us

Theres nothing like getting broken in, BIG TIME! You had fun never the less. That's the best part.

wow you drove 3 hours! man i hope thats a good team

3 hours is nothing. The company I work for has me working all over New England, and I'm from PA. As we all know PA isn't even in New England. I put 70,000 miles on my car last year from traveling to and from work. Last summer, I was working in New Hampshire for 12 weeks and on friday after work, I would drive 6 hours to get home so I could practice with my band and then on Sunday drive 6 hours back to work. So to me 3 hours is nothing. I might be going down on Saturdays so I don't have to get up so early. Thats what I planned to do a few years ago when I tried out for Bad Company. It added 35 bucks to the expense (Motel 6), but was worth it. {BTW I was asked to join BC2 but that was the very last practice BC2 ever had, they split the following week.}

This was also the first time I played against Team Nasty, those guys are really good.

Tremis
    Last edited by tremis; 06-17-2002 at 10:30 AM.