19 14.50%
  • 4 x 2.5 Color

35 26.72%
  • 4 x 2.5 Black and White

10 7.63%
  • I Like Pie

15 11.45%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you want your free Ninja Stickers?

How do you want your free Ninja Stickers?

OK, I've decided to do a very limited run of LV.10 Ninja stickers. Because I'm a super nice guy , and becuase I don't feel like cashing a bunch of checks for $1.50. I'm offering them free.

Don't worry about the expense to me, it's not much more than the cost of postage stamps. Besides, it's worthwhile to spread a little ninja action.

Basically, I want to know which sticker size and color scheeme you prefer. So use the poll to let me know.

Tom: If you like, I can kick 1,000 or so your way so the office Gals can give them out.

The printing schedual depends entirely on when my company has a little press time open, and will likely be early to mid July. When they are done I will post instructions on what E-Mail format to use to request them.

This is a one time shot. My company is nice enough to allow me to do this so please do not inendate me with requests for other free stickers, or sticker designs you'd like to see done.

Color Stickers:

Black and White

eeeeeee! stickers! I voted

sorry had to vote for pie
    but if you do make them I like the 4 x 2.5 Color
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

What's with his hat? Doesn't seem like standard Ninja wear.
    Otherwise, cool cool cool. Better than the LX and Level 10 Inside stuff some others seem to be stuck on.

Originally posted by Shaft
    Otherwise, cool cool cool. Better than the LX and Level 10 Inside stuff some others seem to be stuck on.
    it's a basket hat, common they where top of the line fashion back in the day.
    he does kind of look like Raiden from Mortal Kombat though.

Wyn has it. Incidentally, the basket or rice picking hat deflects paintballs like mad.

YEA!

Dude, I love ninjas...save a sticker er 2 for ol' PowerFedMag!!! I always get pumped reading or thinking about them...
    great idea, love the stickers. I'm surprised I haven't caught you on AO before, otherwise I woulda complimented yer Signature.
    later.
    (pirates suck!)
    Last edited by PowerFedMag; 06-20-2002 at 09:25 AM.
    lookin fer IR3 or Xtreme (C&C)

black RT Mag for sale. Great condition. Stock barrel, sanded bolt, I-frame, blade trigger. Extra parts, bolt spring, internals o-rings, extra hardline, nubbins, hardline. it doesnt break balls except on ppl. asking $450.

AIM SN: Fishsauce66

do the ninjas hafta have the wok hat? I'm partial to the classic shroud-and-headband look.

pie!

That was not the first Ninja on AO.

We have Tubby_Ninja and he has been here for a long time. And HE uses a Ninja in his Signature as well:

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

IMO the circle one looks best. since they're free, i'm not gonna specify b&w or color...

Re: YEA!

Originally posted by PowerFedMag
    Dude, I love ninjas...save a sticker er 2 for ol' PowerFedMag!!! I always get pumped reading or thinking about them...

(pirates suck!)
    I see you've been to realultimatepower.net

LOL... That is one of the funniest websites of all time. Anyone who hasn't gone there should check it out.

hell yea

that's what i'm talkin bout. They're updating as we speak...I can't wait to see whats next!!! (prolly some more pirate butt beatings)

4 X 2.5 Color is the best IMO. It would look great on a tank cover or at least a Bumper Sticker
    Once you have shot and eliminated someone, you have established your position towards them. In a sense, the next move is up to them...

See ya in the dead box!

I like the COLORED circles

The circles are nice because they look like they'd fit nice on my hopper lid

Patron God of Pirates, can you PLEASE make me one like the biggest color one except have all the letters in that chinese\japanese looking character and on the right have it say Ninja Pyle, and at the bottom where Level 10 is have it say Nasty Impulse? That would be so sweet because my nickname is ninja pyle and that logo would be so sweet to have. If you are willing you can just post it on this thread or something. Thanks.

While I personally don't care about color, don't the new rules state you can only have a two colored sticker on your hopper? (for tournies and such). Hey if you do stickers I wonder if they could be scanned, and then printed on that iron on t-shirt crap. I have an old practice jersey I could throw it on! That would RULE.

Mag_Man_2000

The nature of the printing process makes doing stickers for individuals immensely time consuming. In fact, because I am being done a favor, I cannot reasonably ask for more than one copy.

What I can do is E-Mail you the image you requested and you can pursue printing it yourself.

dude you rock...free stickers rock!

Thanks for your help,and yes I can see from where you are standing, especially since this is something you are doing out of your own free will and wallet. That would be a great help though, my email is pballplayer@hotmail.com

4 x 2.5 Color all the way. Ninjas rule. Your the best, even my mag hater teammates liked that image when I first showed them yesterday.

4 x 2.5 color looks good! I like the rice hats, it gives a more original look. (or maybe its an asian thing!)

Liberalism is a persistent vegatative state.
    Patron God, here's an idea that'll save you a couple of bucks. Have everyone that wants one of your excellent ninja stickers send you a SASE. I'd be more than happy to pay the postage both ways for one of your stickers.

and I'd want a hopper lid cover in color...

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    Originally posted by Shaft
    These hats were worn to deflect blows to the head by samurai's. I think they were made from heat treated bamboo and were very difficult to cut. Then again.. TLC has been wrong before

The 2.625 Color looks awesome.

dont bother me

i dont say no to anything thats free!
    Canadian Bunker Boyz - CoCaptain
    Rainstorm Cocker FS/FT
    chris_brimson@hotmail.com

I voed for the 4x2.5" color one, its cool looking, and it'll cover up that cheesy "VL Revolution" logo on my loader... Ninja's Rule! The Color circle one is nice too, that would fit nicely on a hopper lid. Thanks man!

those stickers r totaly sweet! lol, realultimatepower.net is so funny. i voted for 4x2.5" color one thanks alot man
    Last edited by Raptor3359; 06-20-2002 at 01:44 PM.

Dude. Big Trouble in Little China is the greatest movie of all time.

!!!!!

banzaimf
    minimag #1321

Xmag #267