Thread: Why AO is amazing

Exclamation Why AO is amazing

Most of us on here really do not appropriately appreciate AO.
    AO is made up of a great group of people and is a true community. Of course AO is backed up by one of the best companies in paintball, AGD.
    And to top it all off Tom Kaye the president and top R&D guy at AGD posts on a regular and continual basis.

Now, I've really come to notice how amazing AO is over the last couple of weeks.
    I've had to send my Emag in to AGD for some work and I'm currently marker-less. I figured I'd take this time to pick up a marker for a new review for PballCanada.com.

I've been searching through a lot of other major forums out there and not one of them (expect PballCanada of course ;-), even comes close to AO. The amount of bad/conflicting information, flaming and general non-scene is rampant in most forums.

Lastly AO offers information on all kinds of companies products, not just AGD. This shows a tremendous commitment from AGD to support the entire Paintball community, something no other Manufacturer would even consider.

AO is great, and I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Just had to get that off my chest.
    Paul La Rue

Isn't it great? It's like a phenomenal friendly atmosphere. Props to AO for being the best online community there is

It is fantastic to be a member of this board, and as far as Tom kaye, well i havent even talked to the president of the company i work for , so what does that tell ya, "Tom is tha man"" just like the other day i was talking "Bob Mquire" who supports alot of paintball events in the tn area and others, he seemed amazed at how dead set i was on getting an emag, even when he offered me a brand new smartparts shocker for 449.99, It had been priced wrong so he had to sell it to me for that price""" i just said "no" im getting a emag and when i do , i'll come down and show ya who daddy is........

and alot of this all has to do with the great AO

whoot whoot

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    Very true... I even thanked AO a while ago

Thank You AO

I couldn't agree more.