View Poll Results: Does this bring the funk?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Solid!

10 25.00%
  • That might be coo...

7 17.50%
  • You a jive turkey!

8 20.00%
  • I like pie...a lot.

15 37.50%

Thread: My level 10 sticker...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My level 10 sticker...

Here's my first stab at a Level 10 sticker. I kept it black and white and somewhat simple, keeping in mind production costs and general rules about stickers on equipment. I think it's got a diggable 70's retro theme. What do you guys think?

nice,but some cocker idiots(stereotype..i know) wont know what 5+5 is....u need to spell it out more

good job though

it's great and all but you could have put it in the sticker thead with the rest of them.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Originally posted by wyn1370
    it's great and all but you could have put it in the sticker thead with the rest of them.
    Yeah, I could have but then I don't think I could have made a poll of it, which is what I wanted to do. Sorry, I guess I must be taking up space here or something.

I hate to be the first a-hole...but i hate correcting spelling...but it should be "your" not "you're" (which is short for "you are"...which then would make the whole thing not make sense..oh well)

heh, heh, heh...

That's pretty funny actually...totally didn't pay attention to that! Hang on, I'll fix it.

The New Corrected Version.

Whew! Thanks, that was almost embarrasing...oh, wait.
    (D*** that drinking at work again!)

Also, it is a nice sticker for the sake of a sticker… but I might point out that when made small enough to fit on a hopper you would not be able to read any of it unless you were standing right next to it.

It would however look better at bumper sticker size, and in that case you can lengthen the sticker and increase the font size even more and still work great. I like the overall idea, just not for a small sticker.

What makes best stickers for small use is as little text as possible. To get your idea or thought across with as few words as you can.

Again.. I think that concept would be very nice reworked into a bumper sticker.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Originally posted by shartley
    What makes best stickers for small use is as little text as possible. To get your idea or thought across with as few words as you can.

Again.. I think that concept would be very nice reworked into a bumper sticker.
    Oh yeah, I know. I was actually shooting for a bigger sticker theme, something along the bumber sticker/gun case area. Plus, I kinda made that up in a few minutes too. But, thanks for the comments anyway!

i like it

hey i like it. Thanks for taking the initiative.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
    Team Nutz

http://users.clas.net/~martlet1/applet.htm

thats a nice sticker but u might need to say 10 instead of the dice...cocker idiots.. lol
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

i hope u dont mind..im just showing what i was thinking..here it is..
    EDIT..Sorry..i dunno why it does this...

Got to go with the pie!! good job dre
    e-mag
    16 in freak kit
    Auto-mag RT
    14 all american
    Electric Automag RT
    Boo-yaah frame

okay paintbattler that just ruins teh whole team of gamble/luck i personally dig it

dansim, u like mine or hate it?

Originally posted by Jonno06
    nice,but some cocker idiots(stereotype..i know) wont know what 5+5 is....u need to spell it out more

you just explained almost everyone at my local field
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

I like the gambling thing and you should definately keep the dice. That would go good with a black shirt don't ya think

yeah man, that would look good on a t-shirt! Personally, I think we need more AGD wear anyway. Look at what Dye has as far as clothing...AGD could do that to once they get some spare time from revolutionizing the paintball world.

Cocker Idiots?

What's with this cocker idiots stuff? You may be just joking, but it's not real funny. I have a cocker, and I'm not an idiot. So you can say "not to stereotype", but why not just quit writing that crap. You people, thinking mags are the best thing since sliced bread. I know they're great, I like them too, but they're not the only thing out there. AGD rocks, and so does this forum, but cocker owners aren't stupid. So cut the crap.
    GreyGoose's Big Board of Traders

http://www.vodkaworld.net/pblist.html

Good Traders: jah871, speedballbanks, bluemag, zbody, Coffey[Nitro], Snakebite78, TRIAD, personman, Cleansweep, RogueFactor, Restola

BAD TRADERS: Level10, Speedball4life

dont listen to him ^ hes jsut a stupid cocker idiot.
    Email Adio755@Hotmail.com AIM Adio755
    The PB Trading List

Re: Cocker Idiots?

Originally posted by Snakebite78
    What's with this cocker idiots stuff? You may be just joking, but it's not real funny. I have a cocker, and I'm not an idiot. So you can say "not to stereotype", but why not just quit writing that crap. You people, thinking mags are the best thing since sliced bread. I know they're great, I like them too, but they're not the only thing out there. AGD rocks, and so does this forum, but cocker owners aren't stupid. So cut the crap.
    Chill man I own a cocker . Or used to untill I got smart and got a mag. O..... now I see you guys point. LOL

i happen to think the cocker would actually require more grey matter than a mag due to there design, him if that makes a cocker owner an idiot then what that make a mag owner?

Re: Cocker Idiots?

Originally posted by Snakebite78
    I agree with him! Think about it, if you want this mag/cocker ruckus to end, it has to start somewhere. Best place to start is here!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos