Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)

agdjon Guest
    Just to let you guys know, and everyone in the new york and new jersey area can vouch for this, I drive about 13-15 hours when I go there without any problems. I usually do this solo as well. Ask Thordic and Riotz. I saw them that night when I got into town. Same with Chris and some of his buddies when I arrived a second time :-)

Obviously, I am coming from Chicago.

Hope that helps

Jon

Originally posted by xatle
    *sniffle* i SO wish i could go, 14th is my b-day.
    15th is mine!

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

I'm all over this event, Mel and all his PBX folks are great. Bought my E-Mag from him, and I go visit his shop often and regular. Was there last night looking to see if he had gotten his hands on a lvl 10 yet. Thats when I found out about this shindig.

Can't wait to meet some of the faces behind the keystrokes.

See ya there!!!
    EMag 0558 w/ warp
    Mag w/ Retro valve/ Z Grip
    Mag
    It's a Mag or I don't play

Hmmmm...how can a 15 year old, get to NJ from TX? Start walking! Ill start today, hopefully ill be there in time! Ill ship my stuff to somebody's house so i dont have to carry it.

Yatta!

(this is sarcasm, im not going)
    "AGD, God's gift to paintball"
    "Screw the gnomes, nail WDP in the balls and get a AGD gun"

AGDJon... Any chance you could bring some warp hose? Mine is too short, and shipping from the store is too expensive for a couple feet of hose...

Or.. think they have the same sized hose at like Home Depot, or something?
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2

agdjon Guest
    Hopefully i will have a list compiled of what I will bring. Warp hose is one of those things I should have with me

Jon

just to let you guys no who posted earlier Yahoo maps is really weird w/ there timing. It says from my house it take 2 hours to get to skirmish USA. But everytime i have went it took about hour and 15 min. so there timing is a little screwy. also to get to Paintball depot it says 1.5 hours but take 30-45 mins.
    Rockin' the Cocker.

Great Traders List: Dern

Wc Keep Guest
    well it said from my house to this field it takes 2 hours and i live in central jersey.

agdjon Guest
    When using the maps, keep in mind, this is a calculated mileage using the speed limit of either 55 mph, 65 mph, or 70 mph. So their times may be right when it is calculated but remember, the variance gets thrown in there somewhere

Originally posted by agdjon
    Hopefully i will have a list compiled of what I will bring. Warp hose is one of those things I should have with me

Jon

Yea but he won't know exactly where they are nor how much they are....

Hey Jon, I'm having a problem with my emag, I was wondering if I brought it to you could you fix it like you did last time

Wc Keep were u live????? it says it takes 2 hour 15 min from my house? i live in hunterdon county you cant be all that far away.

agdjon Guest
    I will do the best I can. Keep in mind, that I necessarily don't work on e-mags. But I will give it my all

I know Jon, I'm kidding. I dont know if you remember, but last time you broke my emag and told me after you took it totally apart that "I don't work on Emags"

By the way, I'll try to remember to bring you a 12pack of Yuengling.

Mike
    "Cockerboy"

Wc Keep Guest
    i live in middlesex county in edison.

OKOKOKOK! Count Me in!

I will bring the usual entourage of players from SouthJersey. Maybe even my 8' AGD Banner from Last years IAO :-)
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

Hey,
    Is there any chance any of you tech professionals could help me (in person) with setting up an intellifeed to my hopper and warp on AO day, or is that something that takes some time to do?
    soon to come:
    minimag w/ intelliframe
    warp
    12v X-board
    2002 AA 12''
    SystemX X10 On/Off Drop
    TKO Gas Through

I always have my pocket soldering kit at the field, just bring the intellifeed parts, and some flux cuz i dont have any and we can get you set up.

Originally posted by Kaiser Bob
    I always have my pocket soldering kit at the field, just bring the intellifeed parts, and some flux cuz i dont have any and we can get you set up.
    Was the above post a joke? If not..

Think you could hook an intellifeed up to my Z-grip if I pre-Drill it, bring the parts, and a buddy of mine, who goes by the name "Washington"?

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by cphilip
    15th is mine!
    The 10th is mine! =]

Cool Long Trip

3 Hours 49 Minutes from South Jersey! 148 Miles!
    I would like to attend, but that trip is long. Is there any group going up from South Jersey/Philly that may want to carpool? I don't mind driving, but I can't stay over and don't want to fall asleep on the way home.
    I really want the level 10 upgrade and who better to show me how to install it then Jon!

I'm there!

I'm bring in my brother, XPK along. That's 2!

See you all there!

Re: Long Trip

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    I would like to attend, but that trip is long. Is there any group going up from South Jersey/Philly that may want to carpool? I don't mind driving, but I can't stay over and don't want to fall asleep on the way home.
    I really want the level 10 upgrade and who better to show me how to install it then Jon!
    It shouldn't take that long to drive it. NJ isn't 4 hours long

As for someone to carpool with, talk to PsychoMag, hes from south jersey.

agdjon Guest
    CockerBoy,

i remember bro :-) I remember hehehehe. Hopefully i learned a couple of things while cleaning up my marker :-)

Re: Long Trip

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    There is no way that 148 miles would take 3 hpurs and 49 minutes unless you hit some monster traffic. I drive between Albany and Brooklyn for a total of 179 miles in about 3 hours. I think you put too much stock in what Mapquest quotes.

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

Mel has FINALLY gotten his field up and running (or at least for this little shindig??)

Hrrrm - I may dust off the old mag just as an excuse to come see it...

I'll know in a couple of days and let Riotz know.. If I come I'll have some toys for people to borrow...

nH
    I am the terror that flaps in the night... I am the weirdo that sits next to you on the bus!

Riotz Guest

Updated: Prize and Sponsors

Corrections made:

Fields:
    Paintballistix purchased 2 S'up-Air fields from JT to be used at the field.

New Prizes:
    Shartley has graciously donated 2 AO signature images and a set of Custom Carved 45 Grips for this event. The grips and the images will be awarded the day of the event, the signature images will be made afterwards. JT USA donated some Proteus masks to give-away. Planet Eclipse donated some jackel packs to give-away.

New Sponsors:
    JT USA Paintball and Planet Eclipse
    Last edited by Riotz; 07-01-2002 at 06:29 AM.

AO NJ Chapter Membership Cards!

I will be making AO Membership Cards for the NJ chapter. It will have your real name, AO name, and Chapter Member Number on it.

If you are on a team that contributes to AO, your team name/logo will be on the card. If you are from out of state, the card will say "Honorary Member" for the NJ Chapter. For all other members who attend, the card will say "Founding Member"

The cards are roughly the size of credit cards, and are laminated. I am doing this on my own time, so I can't make promises, they are on a first-come, first-served basis as far as pre-registration goes. I have 28 names so far, so I'm making those 28 cards first. Time will be the ultimate judge in how many I can get done before the event. Just as a note, even if I don't have yours done by the event but you are there, you'll still get it eventually.

Members who don't make the event but show up to a future event will probably only have "Member" on their cards instead of "Founding Member"

Here is a sample, the card I made for SprayingMango of Team ArchAngels. JT and Donnie, if you want me to dump that logo and put something else on instead, let me know, its easily changed. I just needed something to put there so I made that.

Those are supposed to be wings, by the way

Want to save me #35? It's a lucky number, of sorts.