Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)

agdjon Guest

ANSWER TO THE CREDIT CARDS

Just got of the phone with Mel and he says yes credit cards will be accepted. Now I do have to apologize because I forgot to ask what kind, so I will safely say that Visa and Mastercard are definitely taken and discover and american express may be taken. If anyone has been to Mel's store recently, please let me know what the front of his store shows in terms of credit card displays.

My safest saying would be to have a visa or mastercard ready.

I was going to make a comment about condoms being safer, but I left it lie. Leave it to shartley to bring it up

In the rain, water gets in the opening in your powerfeed and causes all sorts of nasty issues. You don't want to just put a piece of tape over it because air needs to get out that hole.

I've never done it, but we always joked about taping condoms to the powerfeed to give the air somewhere to go and still keep it waterproof. Now the interesting idea is, would it inflate during rapid fire?

A flap of electrical tape would probably work better, but I think the condoms are a better idea

Wc Keep Guest
    i was wondering if there was still any word on how much the lvl 10s were gonna cost.

Originally posted by Thordic
    I was going to make a comment about condoms being safer, but I left it lie. Leave it to shartley to bring it up

In the rain, water gets in the opening in your powerfeed and causes all sorts of nasty issues. You don't want to just put a piece of tape over it because air needs to get out that hole.

I've never done it, but we always joked about taping condoms to the powerfeed to give the air somewhere to go and still keep it waterproof. Now the interesting idea is, would it inflate during rapid fire?

A flap of electrical tape would probably work better, but I think the condoms are a better idea
    LOL I went back and read what I posted. I was just trying to answer his question by referring to what balloons were MADE out of.... then added the part about the condoms. LOL I was very busy when I wrote it and did not even think that "rubber" was also a term for condom. Sorry.... HeeHee That was not my intent....

Rubber was the material for balloons, condom would be a substitute. LOL Funny how meanings and intents change depending on HOW it is read…

Hey Shag it aint to bad up there my moms side of the family lives near ya. Well kinda on the NY side right around Warwick/ Greenwood Lake if ya know where that is. Only place that I get to go to the drive-in movies Only place around that I know has one left.

agdjon Guest
    And thus, there will still be no word on how much level 10's are going to cost at this event. Sorry guys, but as soon as I know, I will inform you

Well actually I think condoms, for the most part, are latex based...but there are some natural materials used in some for those folks that are alergic to latex....

Ummm...ewwww...

Shartley...how the heck did you let this happen?

THREAD HIJACK ALERT!!!!!!

Wc Keep Guest
    so hey were less than a week away!!!! oh i asked on another forum and they said that theyre medium bored paint.

I can bring a couple of Co2 tanks. As long as i get them back. Oh and how much is the lvl 10 gonna cost is there going to be a special AO Party Price??

Originally posted by 845
    I can bring a couple of Co2 tanks. As long as i get them back. Oh and how much is the lvl 10 gonna cost is there going to be a special AO Party Price??
    Does anyone even READ? Just a few posts up THIS is what Jon posted....
    And thus, there will still be no word on how much level 10's are going to cost at this event. Sorry guys, but as soon as I know, I will inform you
    I am sorry if this sounds like I am flaming, but lately we have seen way too much of this... please people, at least TRY to read at a MINIMUM the thread you are posting in.

Thumbs up O=Ring

Hey OldSoldier,
    PM me if you need me to pick up that O-Ring for you, or you can PM AGDJon and have him bring you one from AGD.

See you Saturday!!!

Riotz Guest

Thumbs up

Thanks to all the people who offered to bring water jugs. The more the better. If someone has time to stop at McDonald's and pick up whatever they give away, that would be great. =]

I would, but I don't think I will have any time in the morning. Thanks all!

Riotz Guest

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Update:
    All major credit cards will be accepted at the event.

so how many AO'ers are going so far?

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by graycie
    so how many AO'ers are going so far?
    Well, it's on the main page.

43 AO'ers plus 26 guests. Total: 69

Tom Kaye

Hi,

I know Tom said he had a prior commitment for this weekend but can we heckle him anyway for not being a true player by breaking the commitment to play with a bunch of automag nuts in northern Jersey? YOu know like posting anti AGD proganganda on all the boards. Telling everyone how much AGD stinks. Tom doesn t know what he is talking about and so forth? But you know talk about ditching your loyal followers for a "previous commitment". Good lord Eventhough Tom doesn't show his spirit will be there.

later,
    alan

PS just messin' with you TK

PPS My girlfriend ordered some parts from AGD to build another gun. She too will be shooting an AGD product.
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

69 is a good number

okay...im so soory if this has already been answered but, what time does it start and what ime does it end?

Riotz Guest

What Time

Originally posted by SSJ4_Goku
    okay...im so soory if this has already been answered but, what time does it start and what ime does it end?
    I updated the main page and added the time. We should be starting around 9AM and ending whenever. Probally around sunset. I will post here if the start time changes.

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by RealoRc
    HeLLo Riotz,
    You remember me from #DwK on irc? Small world, eh? A friend told me about this event. I saw 'Riotz' as the contact person and noticed that the field is in NJ. Then I saw http://www.acky.net in your profile and I knew it had to be you. Maybe I will go to this game with my sub-$300 marker =)
    Hey RealoRc,

Long time no see. =P Small world indeed.
    You should come, I hope to see you there!

Can some mod get rid of dropkick's troll posts? I don't mind a few off-topic posts, but he is advertising another event in our event thread.

Originally posted by Riotz

Well, it's on the main page.

43 AO'ers plus 26 guests. Total: 69
    That's the list of preregistered AOers, according to Jon, there are at least 30 other people coming from other places, such as people who signed up at the paintballistix store and such.

So you are looking at 60 to 100 people, individual results may vary.

hey I got a question, is this field going to open after this...like to the public so I ave somewhere to play thats close by. Also, no word o the release forms yet?

Originally posted by SSJ4_Goku
    hey I got a question, is this field going to open after this...like to the public so I ave somewhere to play thats close by. Also, no word o the release forms yet?
    There are at least 3 more fields in your general area, so its not like you have to drive very far to play paintball as it is, but yes this field is open to the public.

Uhm, actually, I think the field is opening a few months early just for the event, it may not be open to the public for a while yet...

Ask Mel on Saturday for the final word, though. I'm sure he'll mention it.

agdjon Guest

People have been asking

Ok guys,

Here is the field setup. One ultimate or sup'air ball field, one hyperball field, and one large woods field. The woods field can actually accomadate a 50 on 50 maximum.

Hope this helps everyone

Originally posted by Thordic
    Uhm, actually, I think the field is opening a few months early just for the event, it may not be open to the public for a while yet...

Ask Mel on Saturday for the final word, though. I'm sure he'll mention it.
    I meant that this field will be open to the public eventually, and its not just Mel's private field.

three more days until i can kick agd jon in the pants! woohoo!

agdjon Guest
    Gee thanks. And here I thought WE were buds :-) do I get my hug now hehehehe

Ya know I love ya girl :-)

As for release forms, Mel told me he'd have them this week, I'm still waiting...