Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)

great

Riotz Guest
    Right now, we have Sup Air, Hyperball, and woods fields (that will handle two teams of 30)

AO member cards

Please tell me if #7 is available. If so, I want 7.

Talking Refs?

How will we be handling the ref situation? Will they be field employees or are we all going to take turns calling games? No big deal either way, I am just curious.

Riotz Guest
    Mild 7: The number 7 is already taken, sorry.

1stdeadeye: They are field employees.

Woot sup air baby. I love it

I've got a double trigger

Yeah, Dead Cell will be there. We're looking forward to it. So is my Emag.
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

Riotz Guest
    Dead Cell is NOT allowed to go unless you change your name.

hehe j/k

But you should really change it out of respect. =]

Um, seeing as we are requesting numbers, could I get 77? Ray Bourques #...Bruins fan!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Dude, it's getting old

Originally posted by Riotz

But you should really change it out of respect. =]
    Riotz, kidding or not, the joke is getting old. It sounds as if you and your teammates don't even like your team name. As far as "respect" goes, be respectful, and let it go.

Riotz Guest

Re: Dude, it's getting old

Originally posted by JEDI
    Riotz, kidding or not, the joke is getting old. It sounds as if you and your teammates don't even like your team name. As far as "respect" goes, be respectful, and let it go.
    Erm, what's getting old is you not changing your team name. However, will we deal with that on the field at AO day. Then we will see who deserves some RESPECT. =]

Thordic told me it was just a joke, so I don't see anyone who has a problem with the team name.

That IS the end of that, till AO DAY II!

BTW ALL, anyone can play, whether they have a mag or an angel or a tippmann. All are welcome.

Ok, maybe I'll go watch a pathetically bad John Travolta movie to get my team name too. I know, Team Disco Ball! Or better yet, Team Polyester Fever.
    Come on man! You're being juvenile. Oops, did I say juvenile? There I go again stealing team names.

paint choices?

hey,
    you say that there will be 2 kinds of paint: the cheep stuff and the premium stuff. Well, does anyone know what brand and name these two paints are exactly?
    soon to come:
    minimag w/ intelliframe
    warp
    12v X-board
    2002 AA 12''
    SystemX X10 On/Off Drop
    TKO Gas Through

Wc Keep Guest
    i believe since kickin paintball is sponsoring the event that itll most likely be kickin. hey thordic any word on when those waivers will be available?

Originally posted by JEDI
    Ok, maybe I'll go watch a pathetically bad John Travolta movie to get my team name too. I know, Team Disco Ball! Or better yet, Team Polyester Fever.
    Come on man! You're being juvenile. Oops, did I say juvenile? There I go again stealing team names.

Dude, Polyester Fever, I like it!!!
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

i live 10 minites away lol so if e 1 wants to they can come chill at my house afterwards

If you wanna find me i have green hair.

Wc Keep Guest
    if you have green im definately gonna have blue. wait do you have permanent hair dye or temp???

Argggg! I was working on the grips for your Event and my Dremil DIED!

What this means is that if I don’t get it replaced in time, the winner of the Custom Carved 45 Grips will get them mailed directly to them personally and not Awarded at the Event. I DID get one pair carved for the Adventure Games Big Game (who was first in line, event timeline) for this weekend. They are in the stain/urethane process as we speak.

So YES the grips WILL still be a Prize to give, but it may have to be given after the fact (like the 2 AO Signature Images that are Prizes as well).

Thank you for your understanding… I hope I can get the grips down in time, but just in case, I wanted to keep everyone updated… and assure you all that they are STILL Prizes.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

is then when teh Lvl 10 will be fully released or is it just a party for the Lvl 10?
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

Oh.. the latest quick shot of the Adventure Games Prize Grips..... similar ones are ALMOST done being carved (except as you read, my Dremil died... grrrr) for your NJ Event.... The ones for the NJ Event are even more carved than these are, with sleeker lines and more defined. Also you can not fully see the sleekness of the grips. They look almost bulky in this shot, BUT they are not. They are very similar to the ones I posted in the Cphilip Spyder Project Thread.

You can not see it perfectly in this picture but the wood grain is stunning (Thanks Tunaman… yours are going to be STUNNING) and with the two light coats of stain and then 3 layers of urethane they almost glow. The color ranges from a golden brown to almost black grain of the wood. I may even add one more layer of urethane if they dry quickly enough (they are being delivered tomorrow afternoon/evening).

Sorry the pictures don’t give the full beauty of these grips, but it does give you a rough idea….

I am not really big on the urethane "shiney" look, but that wood looks very nice

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

UPDATE!!!

Yup.. I got a new Dremel. LOL (And this time spelled it correctly too!)

The Prize pair are done being carved. They are being stained at this very moment! They are better than every pair this far shown. The more I make, the faster I get and the better (and more identical) they are. The lines are smoother, the feel more refined, and the looks are super sexy.

I am very glad I will be able to get them down to everyone in time.

How many pairs you bringing? I am looking into customs for my emag...want to check out the work you do.

Good news, membership cards are 95% printed, and I'm laminating them in about 5 minutes. Then I need to do a few stragglers next week, but I've got a stack of about 30+ on my desk right now.

Originally posted by oldsoldier
    How many pairs you bringing? I am looking into customs for my emag...want to check out the work you do.
    I am not brining any, but "sending". I can't make it personally, so my participation will be donating Prizes.... 2 AO Signature Images and 1 set of Custom Grips.

You can see the Prize Pair at the Event. I also want to make a pair very similar to them for E-Mags, but quite a bit thinner due to the constraints put on grips by having such a thick frame. They can also be finished in almost any manner I (or the customer) wants, from very light, to almost black (or even black if need be.... I believe Tunaman is going to take a pair I send him and finish them black and put about 30 layers of urethane on them).

I will eventually make a mold out of a nice pair and cast them in plastic (to make them more affordable and easier to mass produce) and have even toyed with the idea of them in Pewter (and already have requests for them that way). But one thing at a time.... I am VERY busy as it is.

A similar pair will also be given away at AGPaintball this Sunday (as was said earlier), and ANOTHER pair on the 28th. So, you can determine if you want to come on up for a shot at the pair on the 28th as well.

I am REALLY wanting to tackle the E-Mag grips though, they will be interesting to say the least.

I hope that answered your question. I don't want to hijack this thread with NON-NJ Event stuff, so if you (or anyone else) have further questions about the grips, feel free to PM or E-Mail me.

Anybody got a rental???

hey all,
    It seems that i have run into a rut. The gun that I ordered and was expecting to arrive this week (so i could use it this weekend) was placed on backorder and will not show up for at least another week. MAJOR PAIN IN THE A$$. so it looks like im gonna be needing a rental. Anybody have an extra gun that they would be willing to rent out. I can pay if nescessary. PM if you could do this.

Thanks,
    Adam

Ok, here is the rental situation.

There isn't any.

At this point, to my great dismay, there are no rentals whatsoever. Furthermore, the amount of guns people are willing to loan out is similarly small.

I figure that we can probably outfit 4 or 5 extra people from what I have an idea is coming so far. I am still trying to look into getting 10 or more sets of Tippmans with equipment, but I have no word on that so far so at this point its kinda hard to tell.

Due to the fact I have no confirmations for the most part on borrowable equipment, it's going to be a first come first served basis. A few people who PMd me a while ago I may be able to set up them up, but I'll PM them individually.

So, my only advice is if I don't post about getting my hands on those tippmans, show up anyway. We'll try our best to get you outfitted, but at the very least you can hang out and have a good time.

Hi,

I can help out with a couple of 98s. However I will need a couple of hoppers. There will be no charge for rental either. I got a couple of tanks and a couple of goggles.

Hey Freshman Bob see you there.

Hey Surfer349 How come you didn't get back to me about your mag set up. I was ready to work on it for you. Is Fairclough your guest?

Looking for to next Saturday. Elizabeth will be there as well.

Later,
    Alan
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

Riotz Guest
    Hey all,

Just a reminder. Please PM me if you are planning on attending this event so we can have an accurate count on how many people will be there.

Also, if anyone has a water cooler they could bring, fill it up with water and ice and maybe get some cheap cups. It may be hot that day, so this will help out.

Thanks a lot.