Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)

my friend just got called for an emergency day at work...shes of at 1 o clock u think it would be okay if she came at like 1:30-2:00? i know its not much plasying time but she is so stoked i dont wanna tell her theres not gonna be enouph time...now i feel bad

Sure, tell her to come, you only will get maybe 1 or 2 games in but hey its 5 bucks so no biggie.

What a day... man.

Things got a little hectic, but I can confirm - Capoeira, Bill Mills, and Jon Comprado are all safely in the Garden State.

I picked up Capo at the airport today, and after some confusion, met up with everyone else

Riotz, spacemanspiff, SprayingMango, agdjon, and Kaiser Bob were all up at the field today working while I was sitting in traffic with Capo. Everyone should thank them, Riotz got a war wound from some barbed wire

In any case, all is set to go tommorow morning! Be there or be square!!!

Originally posted by Thordic
    I picked up Capo at the airport today, and after some confusion, met up with everyone else

Riotz, spacemanspiff, SprayingMango, agdjon, and Kaiser Bob were all up at the field today working while I was sitting in traffic with Capo. Everyone should thank them, Riotz got a war wound from some barbed wire

I am sure you tried your darndest to avoid traffic - didn't you?

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

Still Active?

Is this thread still active?

Fun time...big thanks to the guys who set it up and to Phil for letting me use his Emag. I am still too tired to write to much more.

great day! dead cell played awsome. who won the tourny? it was cool cuz i got a hat i was parked by jon who was blastin his cool music all in all it was a very fun day

Wc Keep Guest
    i have to say im jealous cause i wanted a hat but by the time i arrived they had one and it went to capo.
    great day day though i had lots of fun.

awww......jon hooked me up with a hat when i was checking in. maybe you should go to iao and get one from him then, if not kick him in the pants!

I had the greatest weekend despite my lack of sleep for 3 days, I was kind of a zombie. I'll post up all about my AO weekend later on tonight.

have to say im jealous cause i wanted a hat but by the time i arrived they had one and it went to capo.
    I never got an AGD cap since I already have one at home so it must have been someone else.

Riotz Guest
    I hate to bring this back up again, but I figured most of the people who are subscribe to this thread are in the Tri-State area.

I just wanted to inform all of you that there is an AO Day on Long Island on Saturday the 12th.

More details can be found here https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=51785