Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)

hey im not 18 so im guessing i need a release form...wwill they have them at the game to sign or can one be writen up or pmed to me so my parents dont have to take me?

Riotz Guest

Post RELEASE FORMS

A "release form" will be available sometime this week. You will be able to download it and have your parents fill it out and then you can bring it to the game.

- Jeff

Well…. the NJ Grips are almost done! They already have 6 coats of urethane and I will be adding at least 2 more.

The picture I am posting does NOT even come close to showing the beauty of these grips. Sorry. It will however give you a rough idea on the shape and overall “look” of them. The actual grips are VERY deep in color, but have gold and redish highlights that almost sparkle and make the grips glow when turned in the light (anyone who knows wood knows what I am talking about).

I will be carving Tunaman’s grips tomorrow!!!! If it is alright with everyone, I would like to send BOTH pair of grips to Tunaman personally since he will be attending. That way he can bring them with him. I see no need to send TWO packages to NJ when I can send ONE and pay half price. LOL Let me know if this is alright. I want to get them in the mail on Monday.

hey shag, i pm'ed you...
    soon to come:
    minimag w/ intelliframe
    warp
    12v X-board
    2002 AA 12''
    SystemX X10 On/Off Drop
    TKO Gas Through

bore sizes?

any one know what the bore sizes (small, medium, or large) for the regular and premium paints are?
    Last edited by surfer349; 07-07-2002 at 12:51 PM.

General ? of all that are going to this; I need an oring for my flatline. My on/off knob doesnt hold the pressure in the tank. So, if anyone has one, please bring it, so I can fix this that day. I have a second tank, but I need my 4500! Thanks...less than a week!!!!
    Oh,Riotz, as far as coolers of water, try Mcdonalds. They used to give us their water coolers filled with that orange drink for hockey. See how much it is...PM me if you need help monetarily.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Lending equipment

Thordic -
    I still have a very nice chrome Mini/47ci that I am more than willing to lend out, but I don't have a loader for it. Just add that to your list!

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

i have sort of an odd request. does anyone have someplace where i can shower and change nearby? i have to go to my uncle's birthday party. it just happens to be on my way home. if i can shower and change my clothes near the field and then head straight to the party that would save me about an hour and a half of driving time. which means i can stay an hour and a half longer since i would be leaving early to get to the party in time. i'd really appreciate any help with this.

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    if you have green im definately gonna have blue. wait do you have permanent hair dye or temp???

permanent

HeLLo Riotz,
    You remember me from #DwK on irc? Small world, eh? A friend told me about this event. I saw 'Riotz' as the contact person and noticed that the field is in NJ. Then I saw http://www.acky.net in your profile and I knew it had to be you. Maybe I will go to this game with my sub-$300 marker =)

I was quickly looking through the post and I may have missed the answer to this question. Are Credit Cards being accepted to buy paint, etc...?

Wc Keep Guest
    how much are the lvl 10 mods gonna cost or will that be determined then?

UPDATE:

Grips are done! Tunaman’s Grips are also all done (unfinished as per requested).

Tunaman has been kind enough to accept both sets of grips and bring the Prize pair with him to the Event. Thanks Tuna. Now off in the mail they go with tomorrow's outging!

not to put a damper on this event but what if it rains???will it be cancelled and set for anothr date or will we just play in it.....

Second time I have asked you to tone down that signature image. Sent you an email yesterday. Its too big! lose it - cphilip
    Last edited by cphilip; 07-08-2002 at 04:37 PM.

Originally posted by Farlow
    I was quickly looking through the post and I may have missed the answer to this question. Are Credit Cards being accepted to buy paint, etc...?
    VERY GOOD QUESTION! And what kind at that VISA? DISCOVER? etc?. Out of state checks? I need to know that myself! Riotz? Thordic?

Hmm, good question. I'll email Mel and find out.

yeah..I forgot to ask that too. I'll only have a Mastercard with me..so I'm hoping that will be accepted there.

Thumbs up Great Idea!

Hey Riotz,
    I think Old Soldier had a great idea. If there is a Mickey D's around there, we should hi them up. I'll be more then happy to kick in!

Old Soldier,
    What kind of o-ring do you need for your Flatline? I live right around the corner from National Paintball Supply's headquarters. I could probably grab one for you. If it is a standard tank o-ring or comes in the Automag repair kit, I have a bunch. Let me know.

Re: Great Idea!

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    Hey Riotz,
    I think Old Soldier had a great idea. If there is a Mickey D's around there, we should hi them up. I'll be more then happy to kick in!
    If not, I have 5 of the big jugs that I have volunteered to bring. I have cups as well.
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2

Mickie D's

Hi,

Being a resident of Sussex County I should know this. There is a Mc Donalds in Franklin which is about 10 minutes down Route 23. However, Sussex doesn't have many places to eat. There is a few diners on 23 that are below sussex. There is 2 or 3 places in Sussex, and I think 3 places above Sussex. The one dinner, Sussex Queen, is probably the nicest one of them of the bunch for clean looking. New Jersey is known for having the most dinners than any other state at 660 I think.

Where we are playing looks like Wantage Twp on the map. Sussex itself is about a mile square with about 2,000 people living there. It has a small airport with an air show every late August. There is not much of a downtown and the local community center was just leased to a theartrical group. Overall Sussex doesn't have much of a downtown. At one point it had one of the highest crime rateas in the county when the PD disbanded. A running joke at the time was wait until the hardware store closed for hardware.:P

For the most part, be perpared to see hicks and transits. Don't mock the people though cause most of them are fairly descent. I use to play paintball with a few of the town residents. We played at a local 4H camp near where this field is.

Whatelse... Sussex Motel is not a 4 star resort. However it boost it has a pool, color Tv and HBO. It looks like a dump though.

A good place to eat and I m going to throw this into the ring for a meeting place afterwards, The Road House Restaurant. It's below sussex kinda on the way home for alot of you guys. The prices are good, the food very good, and it's a bar. Plus I think it has bands on friday and sat night.

I think that's about it. For probably the better food places, you are going to have to travel to newton which is about 25 minutes away. There are a few good pizza shops, steak and potatoes joints, and a number of chain places.

If anyone has any questions about the local area as in attractions if you are staying for the weekend, let me know. I will let you know where to go.

Later,
    alan
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

what times?

i dont know if this was said before, but what time is this thing set to begin, and when is it supposed to end? I need to know so I can tell my parents when to come pick me up.

and again: what are the bore sizes of the paintballs?

Cant go unfortunately

I got Princeton Review MCAT Dignostic Test II saturday
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

Anyone up for post-paintball bowling?

Shag.. Do any of those food places have karaoke? That would own! Paintball player's attempting karaoke!

Hey 1st, I think it is the oring that is on the little on/off pin in the valve. I think it may be the same size as the on/off oring on the mag; if so, I have a few. That was the first time I took it apart, so I have no idea what the parts are called.

ne ideas on what the rain status is?

Originally posted by SSJ4_Goku
    ne ideas on what the rain status is?
    Weather.com says partly cloudy, highs of 84*

bowling?

Hi,

hehe I don't think so. The only time I know the alley is open in Franklin for open bowling is rock and bowl on Friday nights. I try to stay out of Franklin mainly because of psycho chick. This chick actually stalked me at my work and on the phone. The last place I was working at, my manager threaten to call the cops and kicked her out of the building. She had alot of problem and as I understand it she still hasn't left the town. Oh and a good defense on this chick was to show your package to her. She freaked out. It was the only way I could get her to stop harassing me.

Later,
    alan

Western NJ can be rather frightening at times, but at least it doesn't have Piney's, SHAG, so you still have south Jersey beat

Bore Size: No idea, bring a large bore barrel, most paint is in the .689 range so be prepared to shoot something that size. If its smaller, then you can still fit it. If its bigger, well, then we'll be having a water balloon fight

Game should be on rain or shine, doesn't matter. Tape a balloon to your powerfeed hole and you're set

Credits cards are still being looked into, its on top of my priority list right now.

Wc Keep Guest
    a balloon????

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    a balloon????
    Rubber..... unless you would prefer a condom?