Thread: super bolt idea for tom

Lightbulb super bolt idea for tom

i seen the prototype pic of the delrin super bolt.It has a lot of wear on it for just 3 tourneys.i may have a fix for you.We seen a delrin stock bolt that was in a guys angel last weekend .it had swelled about .010 of an inch and was locking up in his gun.We think that he had gotten some oil on it.So, our solution is change from using DELRIN ,AND START USING ITS COUNTER PART. ACETAL COPOLYMER: it is non pourous and offers excellent chemical resistance.It is also wear resistant,dimenionally stable and has alow moisture absorption.
    We are going to start making all of our bolts out of it so the bolts will quit swelling up like a dead dog in the middle of the road.haha

Just a 15 year machinests idea....

James(GRAY SKULL)Martin
    Z.I.P.P.
    ZIP IT PAINTBALL PRODUCTS
    ASSOCIATE: THEANGELGUY.COM
    TEAM REGULATORS 10 MAN
    IF YOU CANT HIT IT, YOU MUST Z.I.P.P. IT....
    www.regulatorsoutpost.com
    www.theangelguy.com
    www.myzippit.com
    I GOT MY PIC TAKEN WITH THE ANIMAL PAINTBALL GIRLS AT WORLD CUP!!!WOW!!!A YELLOW JAKET,A BUTTERFLY,A FAIRY AND A BEETLE...

The level 10 kit includes the SuperBolt2, which does away with delrin all togther. The SB1 only weighs 8% less than the SB2 whcih is all SS. Plus the level 10 kit offers much much more than a lighter bolt.

AHh! where can I get this level 10??? I was gonna forget about getting it until you tell me that it includes the "superbolt2". That's exactly what I was looking for in the level 10. recoil gone, accuracy up, seems worth it to me...

How much will this upgrade sell for?
    MM19223 -=Minimag=-
    [Level-10]&[ULT]
    -Self Polished Body
    -Intelliframe nickel
    -Lapco SS 12 inch
    -KAPP Chrome gas thru-grip
    -32* Flame Drop Chrome
    -Black Macro
    -47ci 3000psi Crossfire tank
    My minimag-link working

email: dr975@yahoo.com
    aim SN: drx975

The beta test version is $65. Look in the main forum for the threads about level 10. I think the final price will be $85.