Thread: AO SoCal Guys

AO SoCal Guys

I'm just checking in to see what you guys have been up too and was wondering if you guys were gonna practice. I want to practice more and I'm getting a monthly pass to X-Park to play because its close and I want to play on weeknights. So if you guys want to come out let me know and I'll show up. Or if you guys have some times where you want to play then let me know as well.

Chris
    I'm the original White Lightning!
    Team EE

Got to love Heineken and Sierra Nevada!

too bad Iceoplex (the place that X-park used to be) didn't totally go in the toilet..one of their rinks is five minutes from my house..damn..I'd be in heaven..go there after work on a weeknight...god..i'd be one happy bunny then..

Bad_Knees Guest

Question Where is this???

Is that North of you or south?

It's basically in San Fernando Valley. Next to the budweiser factory!

What's up Bad_Knees..I'm in Rancho Bernardo...(and work in PQ)

Bad_Knees Guest

Wink Ahhh...

Clanger,

Thanks, I think Gibby and Bonx had told me where X-Park is. I believe Bonx and Gibby play there alot but right now their scedules are really busy.

BUNNY!

Hey how are ya! Well you know where I'm at (Poway) and I work in Kearny Mesa during the week and Vista sometimes on the weekend. Maybe we can go walk on somewhere sometime? I need to tryout this cocker I got and adjust my level 10 which is going to be here soon What PB store do you frequent? Have you tried PPC in Mira Mesa?

Alex

there's a PPC in Mira Mesa? where at? I got go (I've got tomorrow off)..I mainly play (and shop) at Velocity..(I can't stand Stan from Hidden Valley..long story..like from the mid 90's...)..and I've heard nothing but horror stories about Camp Pendelton..i.e. it's just a big dirt ball...paint sux...yadda yadda...I work at the Office Depot in PQ..off of Carmel Mountain (but on the West Side of the 15)..

Sounds like a budding relationship between Bad_Knees and DirtyBunny!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Bad_Knees Guest

Wink Pay no attention to him

Gibby,

You are just jealous! I was going to buy stuff from Bunny awhile back but that didn't fall thru for me

Bunny,

I know exactly what office depot you are talking about! Yeah the PPC just opened up recently, just get off Mira Mesa and make a left you should see the window that says PPC on it. It'll be in the little shopping center right after the freeway...you can't miss it! LMK if you need anymore details on it. Supposedly they are going to put a pool table in the back and stufff for PPC members to come hangout and stuff. The store is pretty nice as well...it currently does not have any high end markers displayed but if you talk to Gus I'm sure he can help you with al lyour questions, he is the tech at the store. I have been playing with Gibby at Tombstone, Jungle Island, and one time at Velocity. Me and Gibby may do a night game at Jungle...I'll keep you informed.

Kewl beans man...i'm down...