Thread: RT - Level 10 - Halo B - Old powerfeed plug

RT - Level 10 - Halo B - Old powerfeed plug

I was one of the lucky, the few, the proud, the brave, the first batch of public level 10 testers. I got it set up, chrono'd it with my revolution at 283 284 281 282 283. Needless to say, I was really happy. Until I set out to see how many rounds I could rip out of it with my Smoke Halo B which just arrived. 2. That’s how many rounds I ripped out of it. Then the bolt kept bouncing off a paintball partially in the breach. It seems with the spring tension from the Halo B, the old style powerfeed plug just serves to bunch up the paintballs. I guess it served as a good test of the level 10 bolt, as it didnt slice-n-dice the paintball. So, I guess it’s off to find a new style powerfeed plug. I ordered an AGD smoke warp from Modified Paintball, will it come with a new powerfeed plug, or am I mistaken?

Call AGD and ask about a new PF plug. You may be surprised

I did plan on that for the near future, but I was looking for a short term soution. I am currently in the process of building up my current plug with an acrylic filler compund, I was just curious if the warp came with a plug.

I believe the warp comes with a long PF plug (PF bodies) and a short one (warp bodies). Both new style, of course.

Sorry, I need to learn how to read the whole post. Yes the warp will take care of your plug problems.

I don't know if the AGD comes with one, but the PTP warp, that I previous had, came with the new short parabolic feed plug. The only reason why though, i think, is because it comes with a 90* elbow to fit a variation of feed ports on different guns. The AGD version is made just for the warp bodies of mags so instead of the short parabolic feed plug that is normally in the mags and in the 90* elbow in the PTP kit, i believe it comes with a long parabolic plug that fits into the top of the feed port with the hose coming up at the bottom of the port. Hoped that helped out.

'Mag Guest
    Same thing happened when I put my Halo B on my powerfeed Automag. I just called AGD and they sent me a parabolic powerfeed plug, for free! And plus it only took about 4 days for me to get it.

By the the way, I don't have level 10, and my 'Mag didn't chop when the balls jammed either, I think they they don't really even enter the breech. But with the new plug I had great feeding and no powerfeed jams. I did have one jam in the Halo which was quiet tough to fix mid game.