Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: N. Cali AO day.........July 20th

yea thats exactly what happened lady kept complaining...w3rd on the street is that she died sooo...thats the end of that chapter. and i hope u can make it on the 21st
    Old Edition:
    2k2 impulse
    couple o' goodies'

The word has come down, no overtime for me this weekend, I'll be at sherwood the 21st (it's BYOP right). Look for the 2 asian guys (me and my brother) w/ our mags. I'll be wearing camo pants, black long sleeve t-shirt, and a blue hawaiian print 3+2 harness. Hope to see a lot of mags there.

and UPPP we go
    Great Traders - DiRTyBuNNy - midwikid - than205 - DropKick1 - jericoholics - personman - Siayajin - Remington - Jaymz
    My Feedback

My For Sale and Wanted Thread

score cant wait 2 see everyone there

W00t i'm gonna be there but i am gonna be hella tired from being in sac at the pan am the day before and having gotten up at like 3:30 but i am still gonna play and lay some mad paint with my emag . Lol i really want to see level 10 and its gonna be an awesome day. Oh and yes it is byop and they have paint there too.
    AGG!

ttt^ttt
    [IMG]Sig Image must be under 20kb[/IMG]

Originally posted by paintslinger
    yea thats exactly what happened lady kept complaining...w3rd on the street is that she died sooo...thats the end of that chapter. and i hope u can make it on the 21st
    Be sure to post here when Venture opens back up (if it does at all) Hopefully it'll be close to the same as I remember it.

Can't wait to see everyone at sherwood.

oh its gonna open and i'll post we can have a venture grand opening extravaganza. and i cant wait till sunday either...anybody wanna donate to help frank pay for paintball fund?

Arg. How did I miss this thread earlier. Oh well. I will make one of these eventually. Northern cali is just about as far as I care to drive on a weekend where I have to work during the week though.
    -AranarthX

dang dude ur in seatle. it would be really kool to say that someone came to one of our meets from another state. but we'll have another meet that u can make it 2 dont worry.

Ok, 3 days till AO day!!! Who is for sure going? 1,....

I'll be there w/ my brother, so that's 2 and 3

I will be there.

I'll be with you guys in spirit, and try to shoot out a couple people at my field in your honor when I am out sat. If I wasn't busy friday, would go down. Oh well. Maybe next time.
    -AranarthX

kool so can we get a total head count?

Well, darn it, I can't make it, I'm getting my bushy next month tho
    But I'll try to convince my team to make it to one of these, hopefully they go because thats the only way I'm getting a ride all the way up there, its like an hour and a half drive... Mabe you guys should bring it down to Sunol Paintball one of these days

Also where was/will Venture Paintball be? Like about how far from San Jose?
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

same amount of time...clayton valley.

only 4 of us going?

from what i have heard, venture wasnt too good of a field, and there was a lot of uphillness
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

venture had uphillness but it still ruled...thats the first place i ever played...ooooh thoose were the days*starts remenisin*

pish posh. i was talking to kevin of dynasty the other day, and he mentioned that fairgorunds should be reopening in august sometime

they better i need air ball.

did anyone here ever play at the field behind sherwood(when it was called 'carpet bobs')called primetime paintball?

You mean paintball jungle? the jungle is bob's place. It sucks cause bob is a dick. Anyways it sux for you frank i be ballin on the airball every week at wap. =p

oh look at me im jermey and i go to wap and play air ball with my team lalalalalalalala POO FACE(for lack of a better term)

I had played at primetime paintball before. Sherwood is actually in front of the jungle/carpet bobs, primetime was behind them. They closed after Art had his accident as far as I know.

ao day is 2day ao day is 2day ao day is 2day ao day is 2day ao day is 2day ao day is 2day ao day is 2day ao day is 2day ao day is 2day !!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. well its 7 0'clock and i have seemed to have missplaced my pants(no joke). well i hope to seee everyone there now i gotta go find me pants.

p.s. this way 2 early for me to be up..i shouldn't of stay out so late last nite

Well it was cool seeing everyone today and i had a good time. But i had a lot of gun trouble and i also sprained my ankle. Stevo or paintslinger should have some pics up soon.

Hey, awesome day, it was cool to mee you guys, Curly, learn that trigger on your e-mag =P Too bad I was having level 10 issues, or else you could've done the finger test.

what do you mean learn the trigger?

he means learn not to chop HEHEHEHEHEHE. but yea sorry about the ankle and hope it gets better. but 2day was great i had a blast meeting everyone. and lii's timmy i found a new love.