Thread: hmmm pt o-ring problems

hmmm pt o-ring problems

Its like this , i have a leeking pt from the bad o-ring before the spacer. so i bought the agd part kit and replaced the oring. But my new oring´s just gets fired out of the pt, my old HARD/DRy oring just remains at its place but it leeks.

so in a small line of words : Old oring is dry and leeking, new oring not leeking but shoots out after 1 - 3 shots.

pardon my "sweedenglish"
    " Dont want to get hit on my Swedish MeetBalls " -= Just Cup It ! =-

You're using the wrong o-ring. If you're using a new PT o-ring and you put it in properly, it is physically impossible for it to shoot out.

The o-ring should fit tight against the inside wall of the PT. It should be the same diameter as the PT spacer.

nope not wrong , u bought the AGD parts kit , in the kit its 4 orings for the pt, thoose i use but they are so soft so they pop out after some shots , and the spacer diameter is the same as the oring. they get stuck in the bolt and start pissing out gas of the barrel. the old one is so freakin hard that it cant bend and no its not a teflon ring

new spacer kit maeby ?

Liberalism is a persistent vegatative state.
    had the same exact problem with my E-Mag. Replaced the "old worn out hard a as rock" oring witha new one from the aprts kit. Three or four shots and out it goes.
    Just tried another one and no more problem.

Blackie told me the same thing so I checked the old o ring vs the two new ones, both the mobile one and the fix, on an optical comparitor. The old worn out one was a few thousandths bigger than the new ones. Which makes sense as the o rings absorb oil the "grow" a bit. Interestingly though, both the o ring that shot out of the PT and the one that fixed that problem were within .001 of each other. Not sure if there was some kind of durometer issue with the bad oring or what. Don't know, don't care.

Bottom line for me was to replace the naughty o ring and lay some paint.

lubricate the old o ring and put it back
    should work
    oil seals leaks well

My girlfriend rides a moped. How cool is that??!!
    Good Traders list : RogueFactor, Langrage, ttoad4000t Old Mag Man, HungSolo, Shocker1050, pumpamatic, hitech, Mossman, Jonno06, Rooster, Grimm1013 |||
    Bad Traders : INFINITYMAG - where is my money!?! he has been banned and now changed to THEBIGUY