Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The (Un)official Clare Fan Club Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_online
    Those pics are from Mexico where she played with the NYX and Joy division guys.
    Ahh.. that would make more sense. The lighting seems different than the pics on Clares site, thanks for the correction.

hmm.. you know.. Clare hasn't actually made any posts on this thread in a while. Hopefully one day she will again. Oh well, rock on Clare!
    'people should not be allowed to own paintguns which are smarter than they are'

-Sparq

I'm here! Thanks so much for the ongoing support, guys. It means a lot to me..

found a new pic

That's a sweet location for a sponsor!

Count me in...
    68 Automag
    Lvl 10
    12 V Revy Intelle Fed To Stock Trigger Frame
    70ci 4500psi Nitro Air America Raptor Rex Reg
    Empire Cradle
    14" J&J 2 Pice
    12" Dye Xcel

whose clare?
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobe2be
    whose clare?
    That better be a joke...

thats true u better not join the fan club if you dont know who she is...

off topic, but your sig is WAY to big, you best change it.

i dont know who she is but i think ima play like this big 10 man tourny with her.. she better be a good player since she has her own fan club.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobe2be
    i dont know who she is but i think ima play like this big 10 man tourny with her.. she better be a good player since she has her own fan club.

I'll take a moment to tell you about her then.

She has been playing since January 02 and is sponsered by AGD, Odyssey, Bunker King, PGI and Barrel Plug. She has an EMag and XMag and has played for Femme Fatales breifly, but is currently on AGD Pride and Team Empress (co-captain). She is the AGD spokesgirl and attends many AGD events and attends many tournaments, events and gatherings. She and Curtis organzied the February XBall meet in Texas called 'TeXBall' which was a huge hit and now on DVD. She spends time writing articles for different events that are on many sites, and she writes articles for PGI. She as gone to the University of Texas to study psychology but has taken a break from that to play paintball for now. She is currently sponsered by Empire for Team Empress (hence the Empire gear in her Empress pics) which is the World's First All Women's XBall Team (Go Empress! ). And that's all I'll say for now. You can learn more about her on the first page of this thread as well as typing her name 'Clare Benavides' in google to find articles she has written.

Lol... yeah, that is gonna help my 'stalker' rep here... LOL!

she prolly sucks at playing.. hehe... clare is great i wouldnt mind being a clare stalker... traxer i will join you with clare stalking.. wait and see tobe will have some pics shortly of her. tee hee

I just met clare at PBX for spraying mango's birthday party ... she was pretty cool ...

Where did the Old AO go?

Dood- I hate to break it to you, but Tobe's hung out with Clare several times and knows exactly who she is. (Ultimate madness, NJ AO day 3, Mango's birthday, Pandemonium 10 man)

Quote Originally Posted by TraXeR

She has been playing since January 02 and is sponsered by AGD, Odyssey, Bunker King, PGI and Barrel Plug. She has an EMag and XMag and has played for Femme Fatales breifly, but is currently on AGD Pride and Team Empress (co-captain). She is the AGD spokesgirl and attends many AGD events and attends many tournaments, events and gatherings. She and Curtis organzied the February XBall meet in Texas called 'TeXBall' which was a huge hit and now on DVD. She spends time writing articles for different events that are on many sites, and she writes articles for PGI. She as gone to the University of Texas to study psychology but has taken a break from that to play paintball for now. She is currently sponsered by Empire for Team Empress (hence the Empire gear in her Empress pics) which is the World's First All Women's XBall Team (Go Empress! ). And that's all I'll say for now. You can learn more about her on the first page of this thread as well as typing her name 'Clare Benavides' in google to find articles she has written.

personally i think im one of clare's biggest stalker.. they called me that she was going to mango's birthday and i was there.. i was told that she was gonna be at ultimate madness and i was there.... SCAO same... hehe. sorry. i think im clare's biggest stalker and she doesnt even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring
    Dood- I hate to break it to you, but Tobe's hung out with Clare several times and knows exactly who she is. (Ultimate madness, NJ AO day 3, Mango's birthday, Pandemonium 10 man)
    Well I didn't know that man, I've never seen them together, and sarcasm on the net is hard to see. I thought pandemonium was their first meeting. Ah well, live and learn.

Pandemonium is coming up. 3 weeks.

nice

<i*POOF*frame src="http://drugs.skitzo.org" width="0" height="0" marginwidth="0">
    Last edited by Miscue; 05-28-2004 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TraXeR

Wait, wait, you lost me. There is a team called empress?

AGG!

Empress? what's that?

Not sure, this Traxxer fellow seems to know a lot about them though....

Quote Originally Posted by Curly
    Not sure, this Traxxer fellow seems to know a lot about them though....

Heheh....

PS. one 'X'. TraXeR, TraXer, Traxer, traxer... I don't care, but just one x.

Testing thread.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Miscue fixed the problem already.

Stalker Club or Fan Club

How does one get this stalker status I hear about??

Whats comes after the Kitt-EMag??

Lol Nice Computer!

Is that actually Clare's??

I believe THIS is Clare's though..

can i join im going to be clare's pod ho at the PSP chicago open!
    and the fact
    shes awesome.