Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The (Un)official Clare Fan Club Thread!

That is some goofy lookin growth or tumor I've got on my back, isn't it?
    quiet you! or I....or..wait you've got my Emag so I guess I'll shut up.

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
    quiet you! or I....or..wait you've got my Emag so I guess I'll shut up.
    Uh huh. That's what I thought!!

Wc Keep Guest
    dont worry capo ill get it back for you.....errrr nevermind im just a little to far from him. but hey its the thought that counts.

dont worry capo ill get it back for you.....errrr nevermind im just a little to far from him. but hey its the thought that counts.
    he's holding it for ransom, it would have been rough. But thanks!

Wc Keep Guest
    ransom for what???????????

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    ransom for what???????????
    Well now...that's classified info!!

Wc Keep Guest
    ok gunga ill make this real easy for you. you sell me the emag for 100$ american. it has no sentimental value to you so you can sell it to me for that much. plus you sorta have to cause the bids on ebay are going through the roof for it.

ok gunga ill make this real easy for you. you sell me the emag for 100$ american. it has no sentimental value to you so you can sell it to me for that much. plus you sorta have to cause the bids on ebay are going through the roof for it.
    BAH!!! The fabled E-Kitty is worth far more than $100!!! I'm insulted!! And Cap is too! Besides...it comes with those cool Hello Kitty grips!

Not to mention the Hello Kitty sticker near the E-Mag jewel!

And...as a member of Team Hello Kitty at the recent NJ AO Meet, I can't let it go for a mere $100!! $101 maybe...

Wc Keep Guest
    ok how bout we split the closing bid 60/40
    you dont know how in demand that marker is.

And...as a member of Team Hello Kitty at the recent NJ AO Meet, I can't let it go for a mere $100!! $101 maybe...
    you're gonna get 101 bruises next time I see you!!

Wc Keep Guest
    you accept paypal gunga???

you're gonna get 101 bruises next time I see you!!
    give him 202!!!!!! (101 from me )

Wc Keep Guest
    wait i have an issue here. at the ao meet there was a problem with the scheduling and only one team was listed for two different teams. hello kitty got a lucky max because they had to play against spankdaddys. had they played against spankdaddys fate they would have been maxed in 1 minute with 45 seconds. (feeling generous here)

give him 202!!!!!! (101 from me )
    I'll keep that in mind

Wc Keep Guest

attn: hello kitty

i really am mad that you guys were given max against us when you didnt play us. i want a rematch...errrr....a new match.

i really am mad that you guys were given max against us when you didnt play us. i want a rematch...errrr....a new match
    even though I have no clue what you're talking about..but sure, why not!

hey lady and guys, their is some really good pics of you on warpig at the lvl 10 launch. I want to join the fan club, I'm going to add the logo to my sig

Wc Keep Guest
    yeah if you look on the ao day after thread youll see a pic of me with my "manly" green watch.....

even though I have no clue what you're talking about..but sure, why not!
    OK...here is what happened...

Spank Daddies played a game and lost to Kitties. First game for each of us. However it was soon discovered that an error was made in a name change to your team Wc. When your team Captain changed the name they put his new name on the line for us (Spank Daddies) as if we were one team. He or they seem to have changed the wrong team name somehow. And then from that point two teams were confused and on the same line as if they were one team. For some reason we (the Spank Daddies) where thrown out of the tournament all together! Not allowed to play any longer. And our loss was assigned to this other team! Yours! I have no idea why it was done that way. A rematch should have been in order and we should have been allowed to play. But our only choice was to either let your team continue or you would have had to sit out and we play. We chose to let you kids play. Not a very good choice for either of us. But no matter we all had fun. But that call was not fair to either team. Sorry about that. Not our fault. Good thing they threw us out though. We were just getting warmed up and woulda owned you guys!!!

We were just getting warmed up and woulda owned you guys!!!
    cphil! c'mon let's go..rematch! jk, I don't want to get owned!

Wc Keep Guest
    ok phil i thank you for having let us play but im sorry...you guys were housed. capo couldve beat you guys by herself....wait a second she did. (jk phil got nothing but love for the spankdaddys)

Well I watched my kid take her out later on so that was sweet revenge!

Well...I was sorry you had to take our loss. And a sweep at that! We lost our post man on the break (Oldsoldier). Leaving Fatman and Tunaman on the corners. Going down a man from the get go realy hurts in three man. Especially when you know it's only three minutes long and you gotta make a move to go up or lose the points. You tend to try harder to get one and take some risks. And early on you just could not see Capo at all. She was like one with the bunkers. Very patient and very tight player she is. She knew to wait us out then. And they did.

I felt it unfair they saddled you with it...but what can I say? They feared they did not have time to replay it or to play a ninth team (us). Odd number of teams will not owrk out in round robin play. And it turns out they were right about that. We all learned a few things about putting these things on. It was good to find this kind of thing out. They made the best decission they could at the time and I respect that. It was everyones first time and we all did the best we could.

Capo...there will be a rematch! All of us!

yeah if you look on the ao day after thread youll see a pic of me with my "manly" green watch.....
    Courtesy of 845(Will)

i really am mad that you guys were given max against us when you didnt play us. i want a rematch...errrr....a new match.
    Dont worry we will get them next time. -insert evil laughter-

You guys scare the crap out of me
    Why go to the light, when darkness has its warmth too....
    Brak "I poop in the sink."
    EPIC - Warp - 68/45 Armageddon
    Black 2k LCD
    Green 99 Dark Angel

Wc Keep Guest
    i really wanna play hello kitty because its for my honor and all but come on lets be serious. its capo. i dont have the heart to bunker her

hubba hubba, where do I sign?
    Shoot it like you stole it!
    [IMG]Sig image must be under 20kb[/IMG]

Oh come on wc. You know that she'd bunker you with no second thought, so why wouldn't you do the same? Wimp.
    -AranarthX

Well I wanted to join, but with so many members it looks maybe a little too trendy... I mean I don't want to look like I'm joining to just jump on the bandwagon. I don't want to be a copy [hello] kitty.

i dont have the heart to bunker her
    I do...the question really is could u bunker her ?

Wc Keep Guest
    thanks will for the faith in your backman. ill remember that next time someone goes to bunker you

i could bunker her if i got the chance but come on. why would i join her fanclub to bunker her? the rest of her team is a different story.

i do however would not think twice about putting the hello kitty emag on ebay.......jk

p.s. last saturday i had to leave early so capo i still owe you dinner