Thread: idea fo dry ice

idea fo dry ice

ok i was thinkin about dry ice bombs then i thought couldnt u make a dry ice spud gun? it would be kinda like this...

you close the valve between the barrel and chamber, and open the back valve, put some dry ice in, then pour a lil water in, then close the valve so both valves are closed now. then wait for the chamber to pressurize, as it would in a dry ice bomb, then put somthing in the barrel, then open the valve between the chamber and barrel, all the pressure is realeased and the object flies out. plz gimme feed back

take a pice of pvc that looks like a hook....take the hook part,and dip it in liquid soap...then put the dry ace/water mix on the other end of the pvc...the smoke will go through the pvs,and make bubbles,and when the bubbles pop they dissapear...its really phat.

I think it stinks go to warpig and look at there comp air spudgun idea.

Westford, MA few fries short of a King size.
    uhh why just keep to the basics.. WD-40, and aqua net hairspray. I think the duel vavles wouldnt open fast enough to get a good charge on the tater.. it would open too slow maybe.

oh, and where have you been?

i havent been at the mag forum lately, and havent been on aim cuz camp. but only one of the valves (the one in the middle) needs to be opened. the other one is just to put the stuff in. and i looked at the 2' pvc ball valves at home depot, and they can open pretty fast. duz anyone kno what psi the dry ice and water can get to? it should be prolly like 100-200 right?cuz it can explode a 2 liter bottle