Thread: OFFICIAL AO Day II "Day After" Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My Pics from AO Day 2!!!

Note this thread was merged into the Official thread which starts a few posts down below with Thordics post. But when you merge then they get placed in order of time of post - cphilip

Ok so I am tired of waiting for someone to post an "Official" Thread, so I want to post the few pictures that I have. I was mostly taking video of the games all day so I dident have time to get many pics. But these are all of the pics I have. Enjoy!!!

Who dat?

Cphilip and Fatmans tent. Thats Fatman on the left and you can see Cphilip bent over on the right....hmmm.... sorry i forget everyone elses name.

Theres Tunaman, not even 2 hours after arriving and he's already working on a Mag for someone. This man should be on AGD's payroll.

The Mills!! We had the celebrity VIP tent.

This dog was so cool. It was huge and hung out all day eating hotdogs, staying out of the sun and chewing on AGD poster tubes (right Jon? haha)

A quick shot of the hyperball field. Thats like 3/4 of the field.

And thats like half of the ultimate air field.

Well, I had an amazing time. I know all of us did. I wish I had gotten more pictures with people, but aww well. There will be a 3rd!!!!!! Just you wait and see.

Thanks to everyone for makeing the hike out to the field. It was rough on all of us but I hope we made it worth the trip.

I personally want to thank Capoeira for makeing the trip out, Cphilip and his posse, JonAGD and JJ, The Mills, the PBX crew and Mel and everyone for coming out to make it a great day.

****I almost forgot to thank Graycie for the cookies!!! YUM!
    AND Patron God of Pirates for those Level 10 Stickers!!!! THANKS DUDE YOU ROCK!!

######ALSO THANKS TO MY TEAM MATES RIOTZ, SPACEMANSPIFF AND THORDIC FOR ALL THIER HARD WORK AND PLANNING!!! This wouldnt have been possible without them!!!!
    Last edited by cphilip; 07-15-2002 at 02:23 PM.