Thread: Pump Mag Wave Springs

Pump Mag Wave Springs

I've noticed alot of people having trouble with their Pump Mags in regards to their springs. Some of you guys may be using the Wave Springs provided by Smalley, however I have found in my own testing that this Wave Spring from Lee Spring Company is far more reliable. This is what I was using with great success in my old Chord Pump Mag before I foolishly sold it a couple years back.

Lee Part # LW 100 18 0250S

This particular spring adds another .5 waves per turn versus the Smalley. This simple change adds enough resistance to use a new Gold Main Spring with zero issues and no noticeable change to the pump stroke or reset. No more looking for a "beat to crap" or trimmed down Main Spring, plus it is stainless steel so it'll match your valve!

They work great but require a minimum order of 10, and @ $6.36 a piece that can get a little pricey - but you do have another option as far as Wave Springs are concerned!
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

Anyone want to go dutch on an order of these? I could use 2-3 for backups/replacements, but I don't need 10.

I posted on MCB that I would be down for a pair

ordered.
    I'll post when they arrive and sell off the ones I don't need for $7 we shipped

I can confirm this. I use Lee Springs on my pump mags and set my buddy up with them as well.

I'm down for 2, shoot me a PM when you get them in.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGringo View Post
    ordered.
    I'll post when they arrive and sell off the ones I don't need for $7 we shipped
    Did you already sell all them spares?

Quote Originally Posted by zulubravo44 View Post
    Did you already sell all them spares?
    If he doesn’t respond, I would be willing to buy 10 and resell them to anyone who wants one.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    If he doesn’t respond, I would be willing to buy 10 and resell them to anyone who wants one.
    ill buy two
    i can always use extras

count me in for two or three, depending on how many you want to pass on

okay...that's good enough for me. I've gone ahead and ordered ten. I'll PM you guys when they show up. If anyone else wants one, post up here and I'll PM you too.

I'm gonna charge $7 per spring and $2 shipping just to keep things simple, so one will be $9. Two will be $16. Three will be $23.

okay...that's good enough for me. I've gone ahead and ordered ten. I'll PM you guys when they show up. If anyone else wants one, post up here and I'll PM you too.

I'm gonna charge $7 per spring and $2 shipping just to keep things simple, so one will be $9. Two will be $16. Three will be $23.
    nice, thanks for doing that.

Alright guys.... The springs have come in, so I'll be sending out PMs with order information in the next day or two. I would do it today, but I do want to actually put one of these springs in my pump and make sure it works right before sending them off to the rest of you. And I won't have the time to do that until tomorrow, probably.