Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

Got a suggestion

I found out that my level 10 was shooting over 300 because I didn't oil up all the new orings enough. I makes a big difference so make sure you use quite a bit of oil. I went from 310ish area to 250 just oiling it properly.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

LVL 10 MOD

To TK, JON and the rest of the crew at AGD.... You are strictly the HEAT!!!!! The LVL 10 turned my good, balanced marker with marginal chop problems, to a fire breathing dragon!!!!! I sent my Mini in during Jan for a full overhaul of the original valve, I called in to insure they had received my marker and that the RA number was good. I believe it was Jon who talked to me about just upgrading the valve assembly to an x-valve with LVL 10 installed. I'm a money hording fool so at first I wasn't sure, but hey I needed a christmas present to myself so I said to go ahead. I received my marker in the beginning of Feb, about a three week turn around because of x-valve production. I went to my local store,FREEDOM PAINTBALL-IN FAYETTEVILLE NC, I have no shame for advertising for buds.. and I fired 500 rnds through the marker in about 3 minutes. I was impressed!!!! I had to oil the new valve extensively to get it broken in but this took a little time only. Now I have been chomping at the bit to go and play for two months. I played today (29 MAR) at Paintball Sportsland in Frederick Maryland.. excellent staff and fields-highly recommended! My Mini went from "Nailgun" to hey let me check that beast out! Players who are diehard cocker and electro players wanted to play with this thing. All enjoyed pulling the trigger and were very impressed with the LVL 10. I am thoroughly estatic with the products. Again to make a long story short.....TK and the crew...YOU GUYS AND THE LEVEL 10 ROCK!!!!!!
    Another statified customer.
    COL Jerry Perkins
    SF, De Oppresso Liber

Please dont say that... now your just rubbing that in couse i have no mony to gets me one...
    Sig over 50k

Need some för help.

At the moment the gun doesn´t fire at all.
    Just venting air out the barrel.

I'am using:

middle spring
    2 small shims
    carrier 1.5

It doesn't matter how much I screw the velocity up/down.

It's a brand new X-mag..

Fnoskar try going down carriers, if that dont work then take shimes out 1 by 1...

i tried that and it started just going crazy and shooting then stoped and started leaking air out or the barrel??? i dont get it?

Captain Of
    Triage Kidz

Triage Kidz is looking for members email me for details.

[*IMG]http://fallingaway.com/ao_upload/maglover52_fix.gif[/IMG]
    Filesize too large- Tato
    Proud Owner Of A:

~
    Dust Cobalt DM4

I have a few basic suggestions that I hope may help. If they dont pertain to your situation I am sorry, but I hope they do. From you saying that the gun doesnt fire at all, I am guessing that this leaking starts upon gassing up the gun. Is that true? If it is, there a chance the gun isnt sealing properly during initial gas up. Do you hold down the trigger in manual or hybrid mode when airing up the gun? This seems to help in keeping barrel leaks off the get go from happening for me.
    Also it seems like I heard somewhere that the on off can yeild barrel leaks if it fails to seal, but i cant find that in my information I have compiled. Well hope you figure it out.

EMAG LX QUESTION

I installed the LX in my EMAG, went through the oring break in and installed smaller carrier with barrel leaks. This is my question, since I installed the largest spring(I really like the soft bolt with brittle paint), everytime I gas up, it coughs out the reg hole like 3 or 4 times. If I de-gas and re-gas it stops and marker works great other than me short stroking in mechanical mode. Is this ok or will it cause damage in the long run. I can fix this by installing the mid spring, but the bolt pinch is increased. I just dont want to cause any on/off or reg piston damage. Thanks for any advice.

mine when i turn the velocity all the way up just leaks down the barrel? and the sear doesnt push forward enough so that i can shoot it to break it in please please help me.

Need help...

The carrier no. 1 is the one the fits, no shims are used and the stock spring.
    And now the followning occurs:
    When I pull the trigger the gun fires around 4 shots.
    And if I hold it down I get a barrel leak.

The velocity screw is almost all the way in.

One more thing I have noticed is that I no longer have to pull the trigger when I'am removing the bolt.
    Haven´t done anything with my X-mag then removing the bolt a couple of times...

Going crazy!!!
    Please help me.

Tuning my Lvl 10 -- Help

I have a 68 classic and have it running on the middle spring with about 1/4 turn cut off (per AGD tech support). It has been running fine, but is leaking down the barrel. I pulled it apart and re-lubbed it and it will run fine for about 400 shots then starts leaking. Will removing shims help. I want to try other thing besides going to the next carrier. Also it almost runs on the largests spring. I get a few shots off before it vents and stops firing. I have a tournament screw for velocity adjustment, should I remove that as well for better tuning?

Thanks for your input.
    I'm the old guy with the old school gun
    that gets the guys with the Angels first.

68 Classic TKO - Lvl10
    14" All American 2002
    System X drop
    Air America Reg 68/4500
    Soon to be ULE with X-Valve

i have the velocity all the way up with the 1 dot spacer and the medium spring and it was leaking down the back then i pulled the trigger and it shot and stoped leaking for a second then started again and was leaking still i continued this for like 20 seconds then it started just leaking down the barrel???

I just put in my level ten in my minimag with the second largest spring and the carrier with no grooves. For some reason when i pull the trigger nothing happens. please help

Archdemon- When you pull the trigger is the on/off pin just pressureized? Turn up your velocity until it clicks.. If this doesnt work then try using the smallest spring in the pack.. What is your input pressure? I was having the same exact probs with my mini.

i dont know my input and neither of those thigns helped ne other suggestions?>

Well are you using an HP tank?? If so it should say if its 3000psi, 1200, etc...

its 20 oz c02

Well thats your problem, you cant use co2 with the level 10... Somewon correst me if i'm wrong.

thanks ill try it

GhillieGuy-
    Your wrong, I use CO2 with my level 10 and it works flawlessly.

Yeah but youll also have alot more problems running co2...

ok i got it firing but now its auto.....

Ok guys, I have had my lvl 10 in for some time now. I have approx 20k rds through it without a single break. This past weekend I noticed a small leak coming down the barrel. Should I replace the carrier O ring or go down a carrier? I'm unsure of how long the orings are meant to last and couldn't find the answer after skimming all 18 pages. Thanks in advance for the info.

TheDuelist, it probably isn't the carrier you need to replace, it is probably a new o-ring. First try oiling the ptoring and the set up and see if it works...

I swapped out carrier oring and it stopped. I'll see what happens on the field but so far everything looks good. Thanks

I havnt been around for a while, so this might have already been discussed. I noticed that after i installed Level 10, when the CO2 starts to get cold, it wont shoot on every pull, more like every other pull, or every third pull. Im pretty sure its from the CO2 freezing(if i let it sit for a while, its fine again), but it never did this before the Level 10.

If i start playing alot again, im gonna get HPA, so theres not much to worry about, just thought id let you know about this.

Why?

Hemorrhage - X valves are new so they must be oil'd and broken in.
    Havoc - how am I supposed to break it in if I can use it? I mean I oiled it up and all the good stuff but it still leaks out the side hole...any other ideas?
    All Black Automag
    Flat Black Blade Intelliframe
    72cu/4500psi Crossfire Nitro Tank
    10" Dye Ultralight
    12" Dye Ultralight
    12" All American
    14" Tear Drop
    Macroline hose kit
    KAPP Drop Zone II
    CP Mini Gas-thru
    EVLution II
    X-valve
    ULT

LOOKING TO SELL IT!

OK did some more fiddling, tighest carrier (no dots/lines) the gold colored main spring, no shims. HEAVY venting out the front when the trigger is pulled. Sometimes it resets itself sometimes I gotta use the ol' finger. When I push the bolt back in and it resets it leaks out the back, again heavily. Hmmm?

Velocity with my lvl 10

Im not having to much trouble with my set-up the instructions you guys put up are great didnt have any trouble.It seems my velocity is very ,well all over the place.I used the smallest carrier or the one with no grooves and this was the only one that didnt leak when I gassed it up,I used the one up in size of it.I have 3 shime's and Im thinking of trying another and at first I was having to use the smallest spring but I got to messing with it and I cut the longest spring slightly longer than the shortest,kinda inbetween the shortest and middle.Shoots fine no leaks just a vleocity that may jumps around 10fps or more.I read the post nd it seems that the solution given for this is go up a carrier size but I cant,will it wear a little as I use it and get better or have I done something wrong.