Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

it should reset. if not, try adding a shim

Thanks, I will try adding another shim.

edit: I have three shims in there and most of the time it will reset by itself, but everyonce in a while it will leak until I pull the trigger for a second time.

I geuss I need to add another shim, right?

Good Traders: ClamChowda, hooch, ZakmanG, "Joe", UteMachine, Asym, JMD00

My Feedback

3 huh? whats the carrier size? i run a 1.0 carrier with no shims and small spring. you can try adding a shim, i guess they do give you 5 of them. it should work with thre though. what size spring do you have?

hey agd workers

i sent my rt mag into u guys to have the stuff redone inside the gun and the lvl 10 set right. when the gun came back the lvl 10 sucked. the 1 u guys show in the video would never work on my gun.i think u guys made a boo boo. i have no mor stars left to send my gun back to u guys. it is the 150 rt pro ever made can u help me with wat i shoud do

cgrieves Guest
    Can't really diagnose your problem from the information "It Sucks"!

Post what your exact setup is, and what problems you are having.

fixed

Well, I slaped in the largest spring cranked up the gun and it seemed to help. It looks like my tank runs a little low (760-780) but the lvl 10 is still working. I just had to dig though most of this thread to find out what the problem was.

Alright, can anybody help me out with this one? My setup is as follows:

Classic Mag Powerfeed
    Lv. 10 bolt w/ 1.5 carrier and 2 shims, shortest spring
    ACI subzero exp chamber
    Remote setup

My problem is this: It started off shooting about 40 or so shots a week or two ago and then it would not cycle completely (bolt would go forward snd return like it bounced off a paintball) and then it would not fire at all. I put it down for a few hours and it started working again but then had the same problem after about the same number of shots. Now today I was trying it, so I gassed it up and everything cocked correctly, but it would not fire at all. I turned the velocity up to the venting point and still nothing. There is pressure (quite a bit from feeling it) behind the trigger, but I pull it and nothing happens!!! What's wrong with my Mag (it's brand new too)?!?!

cgrieves Guest
    First lube the carrier O-ring, if that doesn't help then go up one size of carrier. I've found that on one of my mags the carrier O-ring swelled slightly after a bit of use.

The best way is to keep going up in carrier size until it leaks, then back down one size. Once the O-ring has worn in slightly it should stay stable for a long time.

I tried what you said cgrieves and still no go. I moved it up to the 2 carrier and it was leaking so I cranked up the velocity and it still wouldn't fire (it did not vent out the back either which was strange, yet I'm almost positive I have enough air). I'm really not sure what to do next and it's not very fun having a brand new mag that's not able to be used...

Can you have a level 10 and hyper frame?

Hello all,

I baught a used 68 Automag Classic Powerfeed with Hyper Frame two weeks ago. I wanted to get a level 10 for it but the Airsmith at my local field said it would not work. He tried for about half an hour to put one in but never got it to work right? Are they not compatable and is there anything special that you need to know to make them work together?

Also, does anyone know the bore size of the RT barrel. I was using Big Ball paint this week and chopped paint all day. When I checked the fit, the balls were so tight that I could not blow them out. Some would not even fit in the barrel at all. I thought maybe the balls were big but they fit into my Tippmann's Teardrop barrel.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Bryan

cgrieves Guest
    Ralpst- If you have a Level 7 bolt, try installing that and make sure the gun fires OK. That will eliminate any problems other than the Level 10 that may be occurring. Either way, you should then remove the level 10 kit and reinstall it using the "Advanced" instructions in the Level 10 guide on this forum. Also use the spare carrier O-ring from the kit.

Brian- if you have a standard mech trigger frame, get the level 10 kit working using that first. The Hyperframe just adds another level of complexity to the troubleshooting. Once the level 10 kit is working properly and you have put some rounds through it, reinstall the hyperframe. You may need to raise the solenoid power level on the Hyperframe.

ever since i put my lvl10 in my RT the
    sear won't come in contact with my bolt even when i change springs, so i just leaks, i took it to my air smith (I-70paintball) but he is dumber than a sack of rocks, he wiped off all lube from my gun and then told me i need to oil it more,even though i oil it every time i use it, then he told me he took a class on lvl 10 instalation but he didn't even know how to take my valve out. if my RT wasnt broke i would have shot him with it after he he took a mallet and wanted to "tap" the valve to get it loose. how much does AGD charge for lvl 10 instalation/fine tune?
    -=MARKER SETUP=-
    - 03 Angel Ir3 fly
    - 8 inch J&J edge barrel
    - 68ci 3k nitroduck
    - q-loader<--hands down, the best loader made.
    - do i need anything else?

i got the gun to fire,but it can't keep up

hey guys, i just installed my x-valve with the level 10, and i got the gun to fire, but when i try to shoot fast the gun acts like it is pinching a ball and not firing, the bolt doesn't come all the way forward it come about half way up then goes back. i was dry firing. i might have to turn up the velocity or somthing, but i can't really test it out right now ( it's 12:15 am ) let me know what you guys think.
    My Shocker: Fs/Ft

2k Shocker 4x4 with horizontal max-flow,double trigger,pure energy 45/3k,16"AA, Evo II, on/off mod,IPB Derlin bolt, 9 volt mod, gadget grip, DOP drop forward
    Contacts: AIM:Volklski420
    MSN:TKOMag123@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: P8intballer20
    E-Mail:TKOMag123@hotmail.com

I installed lvl 10, i'm using the size 2.5 carrier i think i havent check in a while, and 2 shims...i havent been able to get it to fire. (this might also be my on/off assembly i dont think its the right one) i gas it up, there is a slight leak...when i pull the trigger it just leaks out the bolt and doesnt fire and the bolt bobbles a little... i'm gonna send it in to AGD to see if i need a new on/off assy or if my valve is messed up or something...i dont know because i got it used and the guy told me it worked fine, lvl 10 was set up and that it had a retro valve...i got it no retro valve, it has like a black spray paint job, lvl 10 was nowhere near set up and there is a huge leak down the barrel and not firing..i was really angry

PLease tell me you didnt buy the gun from someone on these forums...cuz there was a guy i saw on the forums awhile ago selling a mag with a ule body and an X valve but in the picture the valve was just black..with no X valve sign and i thought he might of spray painted it also..

nope it wasnt like that, i traded my tippmann for the mag straight up, which is kinda even considering how broken it was (the mag)

This is pissing me off!!!

I bought the LX and have been trying to tune it so that it doesnt leak air EVERYWHERE....Its not leaking down the barrel or out the back..Right where you screw it in...The vertical ASA....I've tried every carrier...No shims, 1 shim, 2 shims....Its just not working.....Im dying to test it out....

lev10

this is my setup

1.5 carier
    no shims
    small spring
    reg is turned all the way up
    volocity is turned all the way up

it only shoots about 250-270 fps, how do get fps higher

You might have to replace your spring pack. Is it a regular valve or RT valve?

its a regular valve, when i put in the meddium sping in, it wount shoot, it dosent leak, but ther is still pressure in the valve when you pull the trigger.

try the smaller spring

if i have the small spring in i can only shoot about 250-270, and thats not good enogh!!

Hey, heres my problem:
    I just installed the level 10, and I'm at the part where you fire the gun. The problem is, is that it won't fire. I've tried all 3 of the springs, and it won't fire at all. With the smallest spring, it gave a few puffs. So, what do I do?

Thanks for your help

crank it up!

the air that is

Oh, I forgot to mention that part: I had the air up as high as possible.

go up one carrier size, but use the same o-ring your currently using

Okay, heres the situation now:
    I've got the thumb adjuster thingy all the way over, so the velocity should be at its highest.
    I tried going up a carrier, so I tried the 2.5, 3.0, and the 4.0, and they progressively leaked more out of the barrel and still didn't fire. All the while, I'm still using the "cut" spring. I think thats all, any more suggestions?

start over with the 2.0 carrier and a different o-ring. no shims. remember, add a small drop of oil to the oring.

I'll try some more stuff in the morning, but thanks for your help

update: with the 2.0 carrier, no shims, and velocity maxed, there is no leak down the barrel but the gun does not fire when the trigger is pulled.