Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

this as nothing to do with the last post, but I was wondering if anyone out there has some extra shims,I "misplaced" mine and can't find them. Thanks.
    "Great Minds think a lot" -Dunno, but not me
    "Everyone is your friend until you bunker them" -me
    "All your bunkerz are belong to me"
    "Not everyon in the world hates me, a lot of people haven't met me yet." -me

nt2004

sounds to me like you're using CO2 is that correct? if it is you're getting liquid in the valve and the o-rings are freezing up and therefore cant seal. if you pull the trigger and it get a "pfft pfft pfft" sound and you have to pull the trigger again to get the bolt to reset that's whats going on. if not you're going to have to be more specific with your problem so we can help you.
    2k3 Equalized Nasty Impulse
    ---------------------------------------
    Crossfire 45/45k
    ---------------------------------------
    AO Feedback
    PBN Feedback
    eBay Feedback

im using aa 68 cubic inch 3000 psi tank. i cant use CO2 because of my bottomline. the problem is that when i shoot it'll sound like this: bam-pfft-bam-pfft

nevermind my problem. i brought it in to a shop, all it needed was a lot of oil. i feel stupid

man... i had my lvl 10 working today! i read like 3 pages of this and theres way too many to go through,

well heres the problem
    -my mag was working fine for 200 shots w/ a 2.0 carrier and 2 shims
    -than later after degassing it and coming back several hours later to shove my finger in a play around w/ it starts leaking, so i switch carriers till it stops, than it wont shoot at all...

whats the problem?!

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

first of all...how bad was the leak and also what exactly do you mean by won't shoot?

hmm new problem
    i broke in my oring AGAIn
    with a size 2 carrier and 2 shims
    well it worked fine than it started leaking

so i switched to a 1.5 carrier and it wouldnt shoot
    no matter how much i turned up the velocity...

than i switched back to the 2 it leaked still, it would stop leaking when i hold on the trigger whats the problem?

here is the answer to my earlier problem. My bolt would only go halfway out and then come back in like i was doing the squigee test, but with no sguigee. I found out the bolt would not slide in the barrel when the gun was apart. So i went to the small spring and put a little oil on the inside of the barrel. shot it for two weekends and broke in the barrel/bolt so they worked good together. Now i went back to the medium spring and it works great. just needed to be broken in i guess.

I want to thank everyone for all of their help. i have been playing for two weeks now and had no problems. It literally took me about two weeks to get the level 10 dialed in correctly, but now (knock on wood) i think i've got it down. Thanks. AGD is the best about helping out their customers....

Got the leak stopped. w00t
    Last edited by Ghetto; 06-03-2003 at 05:35 PM.

gamarada717 - try going to a bigger carrier, also - what's your input pressure

sorry that I haven't responded in so long, I've been caught up with the end of school and stuff. I'm using a preset PE 68/4500 tank. I'm not sure, but I think the input pressure is like 850. (remember, not sure) When IO went to a larger carrier it would leak down the barrel. I've heard from some people that if I just went to a larger carrier and let it sit for a couple days that it would fix it, is this true?

xrancid_milkx Guest
    I just got my X-VALVE today. I gas it up and it won't shoot. The sear isn't coming forward. Is this the vavle or lvl 10 bolt causing this? I would really appreciate a reply soon.

xrancid_milkx Guest
    Ok update, after nearly crying myself into depression, I decided to tinker with a few more things. I turned the velcotiy WAY up (more than you would think you should), then tried to fire. This time the sear came out, but didn't fire. Tried a couple different shims and carrier things and it FIRED! YES!

Ok now after a while of trying a few variations I think I got it just about down. I'm using the 2 ringed carrier, no dot and 3 shims and the shortest spring. It seems to fire fine but when I try the lvl 10 out on my squeege it recocks fine but seems to stick here and ther (Actually most of the time). Out of about 20 dry fires, only 2 seemed to worked perfectly. How can I fix this?

Hey, I've had my LX in my Emag for almost a year now. The gun fires fine, but the LX takes forever to reset correctly if a ball is pinched.
    O FLAGPULL O

Cincinnati All-Stars

xrancid_milkx Guest
    Now it firing and its not leaking, but it deffinitly would chop a ball. Anyway to fix that?

rancid: try a bigger spring

xrancid_milkx Guest
    When I try a bigger spring it won't shoot. Do I have to turn the velocity up? Although, it seems its already screwed up more than it should be...

i had to turn my velocity WAY up, almost all the way screwed in!

ahhhhhh

I finally got my new reg piston for my RT valve (RT, not X)and got it to finally stop leaking with a 1 spacer, no shims and the medium spring. now it doesnt go reactive, it acts as if its a regular classic AIR valve. what did I do wrong or what can i do to fix it?

-HellFish
    Jungle Sunset Micromag 2000 RT

Hi I am using a Micro E-mag with LvL10
    It fires with all 3 springs and I am currently running the longest spring (275-280fps) with no shims and carrier #1. I get a small hiss out the barrel or the on/off I cannot really locate it very well.

I think it may be coming from two places but I am not sure. When I press on the bolt sometimes it changes tone, but I cannot feel any air coming out. When I hold the trigger it stops (expected). I am not getting too good efficiency. 3 fills 1200-1400 shots. If I change carriers nothing happens. Same thing. Unless if I go too big it dumps alot of air out of the barrel. I tried another o-ring and it leaks with anything above carrier #.5 Should I just order new orings? Also my PT tip has a few nicks in it from tools. Will that cause anything?

I also just placed an order for a new Quad oring, On/off orings, PT tip orings and most other soft parts. Lastly I have took many ppls advice and have applied oil very generously.

I'm not sure if this will help, but I about pulled out all of my hair with a small leak. Then i got advice to start all over with a new o-ring. This worked. If the .5 carrier works, why don't you just stick with that?

i looked throught the forum and didnt see this problem but i may have missed it ...so many pages! I NEED HELP!!

I have 2 shims, 2 carrier, and middle spring.
    Gun was venting out rear so replaced reg piston, oh my mag is really old rt but awesome. now shoots ok but if i apply any pressure to the barrel it leaks, push on side down on barrel all leaks! only takes slight touch to leak. My velocity is erratic like 265, 285, 258, 276. I also have broke a ball testing it. I removed and reassembled added more oil and such. Same problem again. Need Advice BAD!!

p.s.
    with old bolt reinstalled my gun now shoots FULL AUTO with no paint in it!

Thanx for any help
    Omega

‡. OOPS, Was that your Bunker .‡

the 0.5 carrier doesn't leak huge down the barrel. But that small leak is still present.

Originally posted by OmegaBurn
    i looked throught the forum and didnt see this problem but i may have missed it ...so many pages! I NEED HELP!!

Gun was venting out rear so replaced reg piston, oh my mag is really old rt but awesome. now shoots ok but if i apply any pressure to the barrel it leaks, push on side down on barrel all leaks! only takes slight touch to leak. My velocity is erratic like 265, 285, 258, 276. I also have broke a ball testing it. I removed and reassembled added more oil and such. Same problem again. Need Advice BAD!!

p.s.

Thanx for any help
    Omega

PLEASE PLEASSEE HELP! I have a game this weekend and i dont want to take the lvl 10 out! Or should i just call tech support??

Question O-Ring Carriers (simple question)

Just put my new X-valve into my Micro, looks beautiful. Only thing is I can't get it to fire (even w/ veloc all the way up) on any but the shortest spring. Leaks down the barrel and will not fire with the middle spring, and fires incosistently and leaks every now and then w/ the short one. I figured I need to change to a different o-ring carrier, and that's where I ran into the problem-

How the hell do you get those carriers out of the powertube?? Heh...

Any other tips are welcome and requested (like whether or not the o-ring carrier is the problem, what size to try, etc.) Thanks!
    .quoth the rav3n.

Re: O-Ring Carriers (simple question)

Originally posted by rav3nware
    Just put my new X-valve into my Micro, looks beautiful. Only thing is I can't get it to fire (even w/ veloc all the way up) on any but the shortest spring. Leaks down the barrel and will not fire with the middle spring, and fires incosistently and leaks every now and then w/ the short one. I figured I need to change to a different o-ring carrier, and that's where I ran into the problem-

How the hell do you get those carriers out of the powertube?? Heh...

Any other tips are welcome and requested (like whether or not the o-ring carrier is the problem, what size to try, etc.) Thanks!
    I found that if you push a Bic stick pen into to the carrier it will catch enough to pull it out, i believe i may have picked that up here in the forum somewhere.
    Omega

Originally posted by OmegaBurn

p.s.

Thanx for any help
    Omega
    C'mon somebody must still read posts in here. I need advice PLEASE...ANYBODY??

ok, i have had my lx for about 2 months now and havent got it running perfect yet. i was using the carrier with 2 lines for a while but noticed air leaking sometimes. i switched to the next smallest, no leaking what so ever but now if i start shooting fast it refuses to fire like every 3-4 shots (either with paint or dry-firing) i keep it well lubed. im using the smallest spring and its on a classic rt

I would try adding another shim. I had that problem and I added a shim and it vanished

mini4life were you replying to my post or anothers?

yours