Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

It goes together exactly as it is shown in that diagram. The backing washer (labeled #1) does not go next to the bolt.
    The arrogance of other people annoys me. My own doesn't bother me a bit.

My Feedback

it goes in just like the pic. hold the valve to you and but in the back plastic washer, then the carrier with the oring going down, then the shims, then the power tube tip and the bolt goes in that. when you first put it in dont use any shims so u wont get carrier leak and shim leak mixed up.
    My Guns: chrome and black pump mag
    -black 2k sniper 2
    -32* vision imp with ups, ECS, reloader B
    -was'd imp w/ i-frame and all ups, warp feed
    -88/3000 and 48/3000 tanks

AIM: Paintball1084

my feedback

alright i found out what my problem was!! im such a dumass

I forgot to remove the parts from the valve before i would put in the level 10. Thats why my lvl 10 would always stick out, hahahaha, but i have a new problem, the gun doesnt leak, but IT WONT FIRE!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!

BTW my lvl 10 set up is the carrier with 1 dot (as far as it will go for it to no leak), 2 shims,and medium spring.
    I ALSO TRIED NO SHIMS, CARRIER WITH NOTHING, AND SMALLEST SPRING, I ALSO TRIED NO SHIMS, ONE DOT CARRIER, AND SMALLEST SPRING. I ALSO TRIED SHIMS WITH SMALL SPRING.
    Last edited by ClouD; 02-26-2004 at 02:26 AM.

Try turning the veloctiy up first. If that doesn't get it, have you tried the next larger carrier, 1.5, line and dots?

and you might have to go to the smaller spring. my gun wont fire with the medium spring at all. first use the smallest spring to get the correct carrier/o-ring match and them mess with shims and springs.

I have to use the smallest spring, too. You might try the other o-rings in the 1.5 carrier and see if one of those works without leaking.

well i switched to the smallest spring, 2 shims, and the one dotted carrier. i shot one shot, not a full one, and then it wouldnt shoot again. Could it be because my nitro is at 100 psi? its a 68/4500, and i used 1200 trying to fix the gun and it leaked a lot so i got left over with only 100. or less.

yea u need to fill it up

im gonna go refill my tank right now, but when can i switch to a bigger carrier and bigger spring?

After trying diffrent carriers I damaged the carrier O-rings, trying to the carrier back out. Were can I get some new ones? Now it leaks no matter what carrier I use. I shouldn't of messed with it.

You can get new o-rings and whatever else you might need at the AGD website: WWW.AIRGUN.COM

Look under the parts section.

Here's a direct link to the Level 10 Parts :

Level 10 Parts

The site does't seem to be working. It keeps going to the billing info page.

Huh. that's odd. It works when I click on it. Wellm here's the URL, anyway:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?ac...&categoryID=38

Maybe that will help.

At the very least, you could go to www.airgun.com and browse through the parts section to the Level 10 section and find what you need that way.

my gun shoots about 6-7 times then wont recharge. what should i do?
    Last edited by ThePest; 03-07-2004 at 02:44 AM.
    Top 10 Reasons to Date a Paintball Player:
    1.We aren't afraid to get down and dirty
    2.We know how to listen to directions
    3.We at least have a ten inch barrel
    4.We always wear protection
    5.We love to be aggressive
    6.We like to push hard, but not hard enough to get hit
    7.We clean our barrels a lot
    8.If we run out of air, it takes less than 5 seconds to get us going again
    9.We're good at moving our fingers extremely fast in small places
    10.We can move and contort our bodies into weird positions

Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.

k, i know and realize that there are trouble shooting tips, i have checked the orings and nothing seems to be wrong. The on/off is fine, and is working well, but it leaks like crazy out the barrel when stationary. i cant figure it out and i just finished buying a new sear for it as well. give me your suggestions, even including the oring tips.
    stealth as a roarin elephant

The Pest, are you sure the air path to the gun and your tank are ok?
    Stealth91, have you tried the next smaller carrier, using the same white o-ring you are now?

Stealth91, also check that your on/off is oiled up and solid. That could potentially cause what sounds like air leaking through your level 10.

Well this really isn't too big of a problem, but it would be better if there was any way I could fix it. SOMETIMES when my pressure in my tank gets to around 1000 PSI the valve wont recharge enough so I either have to shake the gun a bit, or keep pulling thr trigger..or take the tank out and put it back in to finish off the rest of the tank.
    It may not be a problem though since I have heard that Mags do starnge things when the tanks get low. Oh also, I have broken some paint when firing at high rates of fire, but this is just probably because I have a really slow hopper and that is too much for the level 10 to handle. I shot about 50 paintballs in a couple seconds and had about 5 chops and several shots not even shoot paintballs. (That I know is the hoppers fault) but isn;t the level 10 supposed to not chop a ball even if the hopper is not feeding fast enough?

Mag Owner #2

Green / Black RT Pro:
    1. Evil Pipe Barrel 12" Green Tip | 2. Blade Trigger/Intelliframe
    3. X-Valve | 4. 32* Green Gel Grips
    5. Level 10 | 6. ULT (5 ULT Shims 1 Lvl 10 Shim)
    7. ULE Verticle Green Body | 8. Ricochet Apache
    9. Centerflag 68/4500 HPA Tank | 10. Dye 68ci HP Tank Cover
    11. Green Shocktech Stumpy Dropforward | 12. Shocktech on/off ASA
    13. Rogue Rail | 14. VA w/ Green CP Foregrip

did you install it correctly?
    also it takes around 100 shots to break in a o-ring on the carrier.

Burr Question

I oviously have this burr problem since my bolt does not fit past that certain point in my body. But what exactly does the burr look like? When I look into the body is the burr the part on that "certain point" that sticks up like 1/4 mm? Is that all I have to file down?
    Lol, Hey.......

Originally posted by Zedaine
    ...isn;t the level 10 supposed to not chop a ball even if the hopper is not feeding fast enough?
    Yes, that is the point of the level 10. You might try going to the next bigger spring and see if that helps. If it still fires with the next bigger spring, then go with it. The spring tension is a lot of what helps stop the bolt when it contacts the ball on a misfeed. If you can't fire on the next bigger spring, then try going down one size on the carrier. Remember to use the same carrier o-ring as you are using now.

my gun wont work now period it just wont recharge and i dont know why if anyone has had the same problom and fixed it your help will really be appreciated.

i've had the same problem, and it was a pain in the *** to fix it. You have to try out all the carriers and use the smallest spring first. usually if you find a carrier that leaks a little bit, that means the o-ring still has to be broken in. So if it'll shoot, then shoot it a lot until the leak stop which means its broken in. If that doesnt work then it could be cus the fps is to low, so you should crono it. if this doesnt work just post up and i have another solution.

my gun doesnt leak any air it just for some reason wont recharge itself but u said u had another solution so if u would post it i would appreciate it thanks

ya my gun had the same problem, it didnt leak but it didnt shoot although there was pressure on the trigger pull and u could still pull it. if the fps is already at 270-300 then tell me your set up.

my gun setup is an intelliframe, ULE mainbody, rt pro rail, gas thru foregrip, system-x drop forward, x-valve, ULE trigger pull kit, aci bulldog 45/4500, and a bizerk original barrel. if a pic would help i can email you one thanks for all your help so far i really appreciate it.

wow, thats a nice setup, but what i really meant was your lvl 10, although that helped a lot too, knowing your gun and all.

ohhh mybad umm exactly what would you like to know this lvl 10 and ule trigger pull kit is really confuzing im kinda new to AGD

i need to know what size carrier you have, (0= has nothing on it, no grooves, no dots on the outside of the carrier, .5= 1 dot, 1.0= dot/line, 1.5= 2 lines, 2.0= 2 lines and a dot, etc.) how many shims, and if you installed it correctly.