Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

OK I installed my lvl 10 and got iy working great with middle spring 2 shims and the2 band carrier. Shot about 1 hopper of paint and developed a leak down the barrel. Figured the oring broke in so switched it to the next size down carrier. Still leaked...shot it about 5-6 times...quit...shot 5-6 more..started leaking down barrel again. So on and so forth. Do I need to drop another carrier size or maybe add or drop a shim?

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

lvl10

put in the size tighter instead try that or remove a shim that might work?
    Yah uh huh thats a hit!

My feed back
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73287

K I dropped carrier size and with a med spring was shooting 306. any lower on the adjustment it wouldnt even fire. Then switched spring like I read to small. Wouldnt even fire taking velocity knob all the way up leakin out the back. The switch between 3 carriers goi each way. It either was leaking down barrel or out the back or shooting in the 300's with no leak. After another 1 1/2 hours of time I could have been playing I still didnt have a working gun. So had to borrow 1. Any ideas before I give up on it? Its a good gun and would hate to take the time and money I have into and pitch it. I tried everything I could think of to no avail

Well just got of the phone with Tech support, and he said to replace my reg piston. So I ordered a new 1. He said by the serial number (28662) and the spring pack (instead of spacer) in my power tube told him that I had a very old mag. Good news and bad news I guess. LOL I own a dinosaur and possibly have it up and running before our tourney. Hopefully.

up to the 2.5 carrier leaks
    i have goen thru .5-2.0 and all of them are bolt stick
    add shims i assume
    i just changed the pt oring

i got a barrel leak and when i try n shoot it clicks
    HELP ME!
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

has AGD noticed problems with the x-vavle and the benchmark frames.
    my marker won't "cock" when i turn on the gas. I turned it up nut nothing changed... how many turns should I make when turning up the velocity

I just dgassed my gun and when I pulled out the x-vavle the entire on/off assembly poped out "gas pressure was released"
    what up?!!
    Last edited by mixwell2; 10-17-2003 at 06:01 PM.

No Shoot

I just got a used lvl 10 and on a RT valve i put in on my gun and the gun doesn't shoot at all when i pull the trigger it doesn't his like it's leaking when i screw the velocity all the way in it doesn't leak. I don't have a clue about lvl 10 so if you could help in any way i would greatly appreciate it.

pb4jc

i recently bought a lvl 10. i installed it last night, and got my tank filled today. it started out leakin so i took a shim out. and put in a carrier with 1 groove instead of 2. its not leaking anymore but it also does not shoot. is that the lvl 10s fault or??? the trigger is tight from the air, but its not firing, plz help

www.Intimidatorowners.com
    Black and Red Alias

Arghh.... chops!!

Help,

I have my new Emag with LX (1.5 carrier, 2 shims, small spring) and I'm using it with a HALO B and ULE mb and when I rapid fire in E mode can't empty my hopper before I chop. happens all the time. Why am I chopping paint? What instruction did I not follow?

Help!

BTW: I tried 3 different brnads of paint and the results are the same.
    My "twins":

Ironmen Matrix
    Red/Black DM4

X Valve & Halo B

Thanks for asking!
    Just installed a X Valve, Lvl 10 in my Mini Mag., and I wanted to pick up performance from my View laoder, so I upgraded to a Halo B. I used the original spring like recommended. I unloaded a full hopper in the back yard and all was well. Went to play at our local field and ball chop all day long. Switched back to View loader after a good field cleaning and all was well until 2nd hopper. Compressed air was good as I never let tank drop below 2000. Any ideas on next move??

help

I need help. i am a store and i put in lvl 10s in all the time. but i cant get this one to stop leaking please help. it leaks out the back. and i have tried everything.
    please help.
    Angel Tech
    No Name Boyz

MY lx is not set up right. I tried med spring and use long spring mostly. MY gun sprays paint crazy sometimes or chuffs crazy. I use warp on a xmag. 2 shims.
    it does not leak,chuffs and sprays of paint....

Am rebuilding a mag I got for $50..new ANS valve...new benchmark double trigger new CP barrel..was about to order the LVL 10 tonight but the info sheet from AGD says will not fit rental mags...well that was what mine was in its abused former life before I rescued it..any help please..

LX Velocity

Barrels do seem to help alot w/ the LX. I recently purchased a ULE main body and a 16" J&J ceramic and the velocity was real wacky and the accuracy was so-so, I then switched to the same barrel but 12" length w/ accuracy and velocity both staying very stable.

I'll link to the post of my LX problem.

Also, I've found 2 small additional problems aside from the ones in my seperate post. Keep in mind that I found these problems after I found the ones listed on my post. I gased my gun up once and it leaked for alot, I degas, then regas, then the leak no longer occured. It might be minor, but I just don't want my LX to go bad on me on the field. And the second problem is...sometimes when I gas up my marker, and then I try to unscrew my tank to degas, it seems to be really hard to do so, sometimes it takes alot of effort and sometimes it uncrews with no problem, and I'm almost positive it's my E-Mag since it has never happened like that on my Cocker. Also, I posted in my post that my tank is about less than 1000 PSI left on the gauge...I still haven't gotten a refill so I've been trying to diagnose these last few problems with tank that has about 1000 PSI left. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=114196

-JG2790
    My Setups -
    AGD/PTP Micro E-Mag
    AGD Retro Mag
    WGP 1995 Right Feed Autococker

My Feedback and Good Traders -
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109637
    FCPChop, Linebacker 52, pure_dark_energy, Octavian, NJPaint

Contact
    AIM - SomeYAPDewd715
    MSN Messenger - JG2790@cs.com
    E-Mail - JG2790@hotmail.com

Any advice would be great, someone please respond....

-JG2790

x valve not workin with me

2 problems....

cant get my marker below 280fps now, and balls still breakin...any advice?....

kinda depressing when you buy something thats suposed to fix your problems and it creates more...
    one day my marker will work right...i hope

try a different spring for the velocity problem and for the ball breaking problem try a larger carrier. get the largest carrier that doesent leak. and most ppl use 2 or 3 shims. (i got 2 shims) and what happens when you turn down the velocity or is it all the way out??
    My Guns: chrome and black pump mag
    -black 2k sniper 2
    -32* vision imp with ups, ECS, reloader B
    -was'd imp w/ i-frame and all ups, warp feed
    -88/3000 and 48/3000 tanks

AIM: Paintball1084

my feedback

ummm...if i turn the velocity down the marker uncocks\ wont shoot-has to be nearly all the way up to get it to fire...the only spring i can use is the small one.if i switch to another it won't fire at all...ok let me understand this correctly the larger the carrier=better chance of the lx working properly and not break balls?should the valve need oiled right from the factory?

any help is appreciated

when you put the larger spring in you will have to turn the velocity up. and the larger the carrier (and carrier o-ring) more chance that it will not chop but also more chance it will leak down the barrel. i would say put some oil in the air fitting and then shoot the air through it. but if you put the larger spring in you will have to turn the velocity up to make it shoot.

I just bought a LVL10 and can someone give me instructions on how to tune this? I appreciate it

THanks jeff

you could go here https://www.automags.org/resource/lev...shtml#detailed

this is where it talks all about the lvl 10

Ok I have had my level 10 running in my powerfeed mag for 12+ monts ,but I have just put a ule on & I keep getting bolt stick, the bolt would just protrude through into where the neck is & stick there bleeding air. Ive tried different spring & no go!!

I am running short spring 2 shimms at the moment.

Help

Reg Piston

Do i need a new Reg. Piston for my new LVL10? I dont have my lvl 10 yet so i cant test it. Im thinking if i need the reg piston i need to order it so i can get it in time for my game. how much more Velocity do i need to shoot with the lvl10?
    Last edited by SpdElemts; 12-14-2003 at 11:40 PM.

whats wrong with you lvl 10 that you would need a new reg. piston?

i have read that sometimes you have to replace the reg. piston because of the higher vilocity that is needed for the lvl 10.

Level 10 pressure?

What is the recomended pressure to use through the level 10?

The input pressure of a mag does not change w/ the installation of the LX. I run my EMag w/ LX at 850psi.

N/T

Edit: Figured it out.
    Last edited by Stampede15; 12-22-2003 at 05:13 PM.

Does it really matter what spring you use? I heard that you are suppose to use the middle spring, but I seem to have trouble getting the vavle to work without bolt stick with the middle spring I have to use the small spring. I also heard that the different spring are for like different kinds of paint too. I don't know. If someone can clarify what all the springs are for it would be cool. thanks