Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 2284

Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

Unhappy Troubles with this

I have never had any problems installing a lvl x in a mechanical mag. Well now I have a Micro e-mag and just got my new x-valve. after trying to install that and finding that it will not shoot in anything other than manual mode I was a little distressed. Jon from AGD told me to use the stock e-mag on/off pin and that should help.
    Yes and No
    I can still get it to fire in "M" mode but I can only manage every second or third shot in "E" mode. I have run the gambit with different set up's.

I am at a loss, currently I am 2.5 carrier 2 shims and input of around 900
    No leaks front or rear.
    shoots in "M" mode great, but "E" mode is every other shot or so...

went to the field for the first time today with my lvl 10 and i was having velocity issues. it wouldnt shoot under 300fps. i was using 1.5 carrier, 3 shims, and the red spring. i switched to the long silver spring and that didn't work either. i had to the short spring that came with the kit to shoot at 280-290 but i chopped 2 balls. any suggestions? i really don't want to use the short spring because it's not as easy on paint as the longer springs. please help! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirian
    here comes my problem
    i got old automag classic & i get level 10 week ago - i use now shortest spring, 1.5 carrier, and 2 shims - first my gun was leaking from bolt & back .
    I made some changes to piston reg . -gun stop leaking from back - good then i start with cariers - number 1,5 stop leaking from bolt - ok so it should be good so i try chrono on middle spring... 360 fps... i try to change preasure but gun stop shooting . So i changed spring to short one again chrono...330 - i cant go down below it .what can i do ?
    ok i solved this problem - you will not believe what it was - my trigger was just to short to push enought on/off pin . Now i use middle spring & have constant 285 fps.

Wow, that never occured to me! Glad you're working!
    The arrogance of other people annoys me. My own doesn't bother me a bit.

My Feedback

No problem, just question

what do i need to oil on the level 10? it is working fine and it is perfectly tuned; i just figure it would be a good thing to oil it once in awhile. so what am i supposed to oil?
    RT05821

i havent been able to get my mag to work with any spring except the shortest one. with the shortest spring it shoots at about 280 fps. if i put in either of the other springs, it wont shoot. if i turn up the velocity (i have to turn it up a lot) the bolt moves forward half way and then leaks. does anyone know what to do about this? im chopping paint now whenever i outshoot my ricochet ak, and am currently deciding between an empire reloader b and a qloader, but i think it would be nice to have the lvl 10 tuned as well. thanks.
    xvalve, ule body, logic vert frame, WWA barrel
    68/30 PE nitro tank
    cp unimount
    halo B

i have figured out the fps on an rt ule for mine wiht out modifing the shims or anything the long spring shoots at about 320 fps the midle at about 300 and the short under 280 (my filds max fps) the first time i went to the fild after i had worked wiht the silver spring to get it to work i was shooting at about 340fps so this gun can go pridy high in speed. i have used the short spring and only choped 2 out of 6000 rounds.

thanks for a nother great gun agd

I just purchased my LX from a local shop {they only had 1 in stock BTW} and it was missing: the Carrier OD O-ring and the Back-up washer. How do I get those replaced w/o having to deal with the shop or having to pay for them {I shouldn't have to}??????
    "You ski the K-12 dude, and girls will go sterile just looking at you!"

Quote Originally Posted by *KOMA*
    I just purchased my LX from a local shop {they only had 1 in stock BTW} and it was missing: the Carrier OD O-ring and the Back-up washer. How do I get those replaced w/o having to deal with the shop or having to pay for them {I shouldn't have to}??????
    Call up AGD and tell them what happened. I am sure they will take care of you.
    Here's a link to their contact page.

Unhappy RT ULE velocity adjustment problems

I can't seem to adjust my velocity at all. I don't want to force it, because everything on my new ULE was assembled way too tight. The techs had to grind off two of my bolts on the shark rail because it was stripped. Straight from the factory it was shooting an average of 250. I'd like to get it to 270. Oh, BTW, the bottom stainless railing was even tighter; I couldn't remove it from the body without considering using a hammer(which I didn't). I can take it to a local airsmith, but wanted to hear what you guys think....

Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    I can't seem to adjust my velocity at all. I don't want to force it, because everything on my new ULE was assembled way too tight. The techs had to grind off two of my bolts on the shark rail because it was stripped. Straight from the factory it was shooting an average of 250. I'd like to get it to 270. Oh, BTW, the bottom stainless railing was even tighter; I couldn't remove it from the body without considering using a hammer(which I didn't). I can take it to a local airsmith, but wanted to hear what you guys think....

specs of the gun please...

when you say ULE mag im thinking xvalve ule body stock rail and iframe with level10 inside... but with the sharkrail i dont beleive its an all ule mag? correct me if im wrong. so please give us some stats on the gun and we can go from there
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

re:ULE adjustment problems

Sorry about that- been flooded with more stuff than my brain can handle right now. It's your basic issue RT Pro with ULE body and barrel, ULE trigger kit, standard everything else, to include level 10 and x-valve. Quite normal, nothing really fancy here.

any help with my problem??

Quote Originally Posted by slade
    i havent been able to get my mag to work with any spring except the shortest one. with the shortest spring it shoots at about 280 fps. if i put in either of the other springs, it wont shoot. if i turn up the velocity (i have to turn it up a lot) the bolt moves forward half way and then leaks. does anyone know what to do about this? im chopping paint now whenever i outshoot my ricochet ak, and am currently deciding between an empire reloader b and a qloader, but i think it would be nice to have the lvl 10 tuned as well. thanks.

when the bolt sticks forward... does it feal stuck? if so make sure you have the small black oring on the ball detent as your detent may be to hard. if thats not the issue i would say try other carriers try a larger carrier is my guess.

Jetgirl

do you have a pic of you mag? i know you said typical ule mag but you said sharkrail and thats still confusing me... anyways dont be affraid to crank in the velocity as you can always turn it down. and try putting oil into the asa before firing about 4 or 5 good drops... then dry fire a bit... as it sounds like its brand new it may just need to be broken in. otherwise level 10 issue.

do you still have the stock on/off?

For Slade

I spoke with Matt from Fragtek, and it turns out all my velocity adjuster needed was muscle. Guess I'm used to babying paintball markers - "old school" habits, perhaps? Thanks for the suggestion,though. It was correct, too.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    when the bolt sticks forward... does it feal stuck? if so make sure you have the small black oring on the ball detent as your detent may be to hard. if thats not the issue i would say try other carriers try a larger carrier is my guess.
    its not a problem with the ball dent and i tried the different carriers... the carrier one size up leaked, so that wasnt it... oh well, ill just try playing around with it for a while more.

X-valve

Hello,

I have an E-mag and upgraded it white an X-valve and an ULE-body white warpfeed.

This is the problem that I have: The x-valve wont play on Electric, on M its now problem.

The battery is fully charged.

I didnīt changed anything, i just put the x-valve in and it shoots 300f/s and there is now leak.

What do I have to do, because I need my marker on saturday.

Please can somebody help me?

Best regards,

Bjorn
    Belgium

Velocity Spike & misfires/burps

Good day all,

I upgraded to the X-Valve/Level 10 on my Mag about a month ago & I'm noticing a couple of issues I'm hoping you can help with -

Specs -

X-Valve/Level 10 - powerfeed body, 68/4500 tank in a drop forward

Using the Red Spring, & two shims.....

1) After gassing up the marker, when I take it to chrono - the first shot is always over 300 (305 - 310) then it settles down back into the 270 - 280 range....this seems to happen every time I've not shot for a while (in between games, say 15 - 20 mins at a time).

2) During the game, everyone once in a while (maybe every 150 shots or so) I get a misfire, no shot, just a gas sound (like a burp).

Any ideas? I was thinking about sending the gun out to be tuned, but I'm trying to avoid it. Otherwise the gun has been extremely consistent & really a blast to use. Having for over 10 years now, I'm happy to upgrade, but want to get the most out of the marker.

Thanks in advance!

1) that always happens to me, im not sure if you can fix it. 2) that happened to me for a while, and then i got a lot of leaking down the barrel. it was fixed when i changed the carrier. i think the problem is that the o-ring is just breaking in and is wearing down, so the gas leaks out slowly, and if you wait a while in between shots, there isnt enough gas to fire the paintball. try using a carrier one size down and see if that fixes the problem.

If it's not leaking, then you might only have to turn the velocity down. Hard to say, though.

Question need help fast.

i am haveing a very hard time with my level 10.i got it instaled but i had to switch the the shimes and the carrier around.so it went washer (2) shime,carrier then tip.Is that normal.Then when it is hooked up when i hook a full tank of co2 in my power tube shoots a ton of c02 out the back.I am useing a 68 classic.I have changed all the carriers in it but one and i will try that tommorow when i get my co2 hooked up.I seriously need help on the co2 shooting out the back i wasted a full 24 oz just trying to fix this problem.I am playing on friday i need to get this problem fixed fast.PLEASE HELP.

P.S Is there ne where i can send my gun in to get this fixed i will pay any one to fix it for me and can i send it into AGD will they fix it if aneyone cant help me or the problem is not fixed
    Last edited by matwizard08; 06-09-2004 at 11:58 PM.

matwizard08,
    The carrier needs to fit snugly - not tight or loose. Also, too many shims will cause air leaks. Furthermore, the springs also make a velocity difference. Too much can cause venting. Check out the CD that came with the LVL10 kit; it should help. Your local paintball shop might be able to work it; otherwise, AGD will always be happy to troubleshoot it.

still haveing problems.

i am still haveing problems with my level x.whats the addresss for agd i am gonna send it in to them c if they can fix it .i cant use my cd cuz it is not woring in my computer or ps2.please reply fast with i need some help.

Velocity Spike & misfires/burps

Good day all,

I swtiched out the middle spring for the Red Spring on the bolt & it seems to have eliminated the burping (put 500 rounds through it & not one misfire).

I think the velocity spike might still be an issue - should I go up or down on the carrier (and what's the best way to identify the different sizes) to see if this affects it at all.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by matwizard08
    i am still haveing problems with my level x.whats the addresss for agd i am gonna send it in to them c if they can fix it .i cant use my cd cuz it is not woring in my computer or ps2.please reply fast with i need some help.
    Here is a link to AGD's contact page:

AGD Contact Information

You might give them a call first so, with some luck, you won't have to send your gun in.

Also, here is a link to the Level 10 set up info:

Level 10 Setup Page

This is pretty much what is on the CD.

Quote Originally Posted by bmangel
    Hello,

I have an E-mag and upgraded it white an X-valve and an ULE-body white warpfeed.

This is the problem that I have: The x-valve wont play on Electric, on M its now problem.

The battery is fully charged.

I didnīt changed anything, i just put the x-valve in and it shoots 300f/s and there is now leak.

What do I have to do, because I need my marker on saturday.

Please can somebody help me?

Best regards,

Bjorn
    Belgium
    You probably just need to tune the Level 10. Take some time with your marker and the CD that came with the X-valve, follow the steps carefully, and then see if things are working properly. If that doesn't work, try contacting AGD at the numbers linked in my post above.

Good luck and welcome to AO!

Okay, maybe someone can help me. I have dinked with my level x for a year. I finally got sick of it not working properly. I sent it to BlackVCG and paid him to tune it. I got it back, it worked for a day, then leaked. I had to go down two carriers and now I am back to where I started. My level x breaks balls. Any suggestions. Maybe get rid of my Emag and buy another brand since the level x they claim won't break balls does in fact break balls.

Quote Originally Posted by rmhawk
    Okay, maybe someone can help me. I have dinked with my level x for a year. I finally got sick of it not working properly. I sent it to BlackVCG and paid him to tune it. I got it back, it worked for a day, then leaked. I had to go down two carriers and now I am back to where I started. My level x breaks balls. Any suggestions. Maybe get rid of my Emag and buy another brand since the level x they claim won't break balls does in fact break balls.
    I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it. If you feel inclined, maybe you could list out all of your specs again and, though this is a long shot, maybe I'll notice something that might help you. Also, what kind of oil are you using in your gun? I'm beginning to think that the little troubles I have had here and there have been related to oil breakdown. When you go the gun back from BlackVCG, did it start acting up after a full day of play, and then you pulled it apart for cleaning? That would be the normal thing to do, but sometimes the tightness of the field strip screw can cause the LX to leak, so that crossed my mind. Let's see if any of this rings a bell. If not, and the thing is still not working for you, some other brand just might be what you want to do.

Mags are great, but if it's making you unhappy then you should find a brand that does. Maybe a Matrix or Omen or something.

If you do decide to get rid of your e-mag then it will be easy to find a buy here. I'll probably make an offer myself, if I have the money at the time. Hopefully it won't come to that for you, though.

Emag w/emag valve, .5 carrier, no shims, dynaflow tank set at 900psi, KC Synthetic oil. That's my setup. Black told me to send him the entire gun this time and he'll fix it.

bolts sticking

ok i just went and had my lx installed at my local shop and everything was working great not breaking ne thing.but later in the game my bolt started to stick and a ton of co2 would leak out of my barrel.i was playing with cheap paint and some of the balls brke in the bag before and i thought it was the paint jaming it up so i cleaned out the barrel and i shot it with out the barrel on and everything was great but once i put the barrel on everything went to hell wouldnt shoot a ball and my triiger was sticking it wasnt pretty. can anyone help me with the bolt sticking and my trigger not working right