Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 2284

Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

Ok I just got my lvl 10 in. I bought it used. anyway, my problem with it is that the bolt wont go in past the breech! It stops right before the feedneck! The tip of the bolt is fater and im assuming that thats the problem. I have an E-Mag with the stock center feed body. and the stock bolt does slide in all the way.

SO what i was thinking (since i dont know how much new lvl ten bolts are just for the bolt) that i could sand the end down untill it fits? But my concern is that maybe its the body? or the bolt is supposed to be like that also if i sand the bolt down it probably wouldnt be round anymore. so i dont know what to do!

Help me solve my problem with my lvl 10!!!!!!!!!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1489668#post1489668

Quote Originally Posted by rmhawk
    Emag w/emag valve, .5 carrier, no shims, dynaflow tank set at 900psi, KC Synthetic oil. That's my setup. Black told me to send him the entire gun this time and he'll fix it.
    Black is a good guy. He'll take care of you.

I don't see anything in your stuff that could be causing your problems. I'm sure it's something small and interesting that Black will handle with no problem.

Good luck!
    The arrogance of other people annoys me. My own doesn't bother me a bit.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouspaintblr
    Ok I just got my lvl 10 in. I bought it used. anyway, my problem with it is that the bolt wont go in past the breech! It stops right before the feedneck! The tip of the bolt is fater and im assuming that thats the problem. I have an E-Mag with the stock center feed body. and the stock bolt does slide in all the way.

SO what i was thinking (since i dont know how much new lvl ten bolts are just for the bolt) that i could sand the end down untill it fits? But my concern is that maybe its the body? or the bolt is supposed to be like that also if i sand the bolt down it probably wouldnt be round anymore. so i dont know what to do!
    Up for an as of yet unsolved problem.... good luck man.

Unicorns are people too ...
    Old Narhwals are people too ...
    Grizzly Bears are people too ...
    Caterpillars are people too ...
    Baby Peacocks are people too ...
    lew "My hand was a little shaky and I released too soon."

Yeah, that's a crazy one to deal with. You should really try calling AGD and talking to a tech there.

ithaca, NY I go to Ithaca paintball, come play with me.
    OK with the smallest spring my gun will not fire under 280fps, it is also being very ineffisiant(sp) I am only getting 3 hoppers on a 4500psi 68ci tank. It also chuffs alot with and without paint. PLease help me I have team practice tommarow.
    Pete

FOR SALE
    Evil 3+2 pack
    FeedbackAO feedback PBN feedback Matrix serial #-lost

I Like Live in Edmonton , Alberta , Canada Eh!
    I just installed my LVL 10 and tryed sticking a ball half way in the breach to see the anti chop but instead it choped and i got sqirted in the face with orange p8nt so i rolled up a $5 bill and stuck it in and it hit the bill and crumpled it all to hell.

whats wrong?
    My Gun:
    Black Karta
    Blue Blade Trigger
    E-Mag Lowers 3.2
    X-Valve
    Black Dye Ultralite
    Two Blue Kila V2's
    Pics Coming Soon

AGD
    FeedBack

What sixe spring do you have in it? you should put the largest one in if you have the cut one in. If you have the small stock one you should throw it out. put the cut one then if thats no good but the longest one.

ithaca, NY I go to Ithaca paintball, come play with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnArchist_1944
    I just installed my LVL 10 and tryed sticking a ball half way in the breach to see the anti chop but instead it choped and i got sqirted in the face with orange p8nt so i rolled up a $5 bill and stuck it in and it hit the bill and crumpled it all to hell.

whats wrong?
    more shims and bigger spring.
    Pete

bolts sticking

man my lx is pissing me off i just got it installed in my local shop and when i was playing my bolt started sticking not letting my trigger [ull out and co2 was comeing out of the barrel i put a bigger carrier in and i thought it worked but after bout 12 shots bolt stuck and co2 cam out the barrel again i seriously need some help

alright i have a problem. i think its my lvl 10 cuz it is leaking. i just got it from a trade and its an emag. its leaking out of the breach and i took out the first part from the back. then i looked at the next part and that part was srtipped (not sure what its called, but is bronze). any ideas how to get it out? thanks. Noob to emags.
    bushy82 on pbnation

feedback
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450095

level 10 problem

I need help ! I just bought the X-bolt w/ level 10 kit. I installed it and it wont "gas up". It acts like it's not getting gas to the on/off. I took out the origanil on/off and put in the ult upgrade. When I saw it wasnt working I took out the ult and put the origanil back in but it isnt working either. Did I do something wrong? Please help..

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyspank
    I need help ! I just bought the X-bolt w/ level 10 kit. I installed it and it wont "gas up". It acts like it's not getting gas to the on/off. I took out the origanil on/off and put in the ult upgrade. When I saw it wasnt working I took out the ult and put the origanil back in but it isnt working either. Did I do something wrong? Please help..
    Does your trigger click into place at all with the air? If it does, then you're getting gas through okay. In that case you might try cranking up the velocity on the valve. If the trigger does not set at all then you probably are not getting gas into the valve.

Now, did you get a new X-valve or are you saying to got a level 10 for your classic valve?

Quote Originally Posted by matwizard08
    man my lx is pissing me off i just got it installed in my local shop and when i was playing my bolt started sticking not letting my trigger [ull out and co2 was comeing out of the barrel i put a bigger carrier in and i thought it worked but after bout 12 shots bolt stuck and co2 cam out the barrel again i seriously need some help
    That sounds to me like you might need to take out one shim from your level 10. Also make sure you drop a couple of drops of oil onto the post at the back of the bolt before you play. That will help things go smoothly. I would also recommend using top-end oil like KC Troublefree. I switched over to KC recently and it smoothed out my on/off sticking problem. I would go back to first carrier you were using, too, by the way. And you might call your shop and yell at them some.

hmmm...trigger sticking.... That sounds like your on/off might be sticking, too. Make sure you drop a little oil into your on/off as well. Not too much, just a drop or two.

Quote Originally Posted by R9MONEY
    alright i have a problem. i think its my lvl 10 cuz it is leaking. i just got it from a trade and its an emag. its leaking out of the breach and i took out the first part from the back. then i looked at the next part and that part was srtipped (not sure what its called, but is bronze). any ideas how to get it out? thanks. Noob to emags.
    Okay, the only part that should have threads in there should be the tip. If that's stripped then that's not good, but it might still work okay if it doesn't move around. It's brass, by the way, not bronze.

Now, by breach, do you mean that it sounds like it's leaking by the trigger or does it sound like it's leaking down the barrel, or is it leaking at the back of the valve?

Here is a link to the Level 10 description and installation instructions . See if that helps you a bit.

Well, I don't know what the specs are on a stock center-feed emag body, but I believe that the Level 10 bolt is supposed to work on it. Replacement bolts are $40, so I would think before sanding on it. You might want to call up AGD and see what their techs have to say about this one. When it comes to actually altering the metal I would always talk to them first.

Quote Originally Posted by Plazmic
    Well, I don't know what the specs are on a stock center-feed emag body, but I believe that the Level 10 bolt is supposed to work on it. Replacement bolts are $40, so I would think before sanding on it. You might want to call up AGD and see what their techs have to say about this one. When it comes to actually altering the metal I would always talk to them first.

I already did it IT works great now. and its shiny

I already did it IT works great now. and its shiny
    Well, cool beans!

So was it just a little burr that was catching? I'm glad that worked out for ya.

Help Help

Help Iv been trying to get my Xvalve to work right for some time now, with little success. Nothing seems to be wrong.. on/off in good shape, reg great.. it must be the lvl 10.

I Have the 2 lined carrier in, which is the largest it will get without leaking. I have 2 shims and the shortest spring (short brass, med. red, long silver). When i pull the trigger it shoots fine and has moderate anti-chop. The problem comes when trying to shoot anything faster than 2 bps. It kssks and the trigger becomes stiff. When i hold the trigger down all the way and release it slowly i notice that the bolt has to move forward some to get caught by the sear and reset. Well this forward movement is screwing over my rof. See when listening to the mag operate I hear the "SHOT" then shortly after a "ding", which i assume is the sear catching the bolt. But there is quite some lag between these two. I also noticed a few shots out of each set do Not have reactivity. Help me pleaase!! Iv tried fumbling with the reg pressure all day but i cant get over this problem. Nobody with decent knowledge around me, so i rely on you guys.

Well, cool beans!

So was it just a little burr that was catching? I'm glad that worked out for ya.

yeah it was a little of both I think. There was a burr on the ring inside the body and I sanded that off. But the bolt was still a little bit to fat at the front so I sanded and then poished it.

Quote Originally Posted by smartfarts
    Help Iv been trying to get my Xvalve to work right for some time now, with little success. Nothing seems to be wrong.. on/off in good shape, reg great.. it must be the lvl 10.

I Have the 2 lined carrier in, which is the largest it will get without leaking. I have 2 shims and the shortest spring (short brass, med. red, long silver). When i pull the trigger it shoots fine and has moderate anti-chop. The problem comes when trying to shoot anything faster than 2 bps. It kssks and the trigger becomes stiff. When i hold the trigger down all the way and release it slowly i notice that the bolt has to move forward some to get caught by the sear and reset. Well this forward movement is screwing over my rof. See when listening to the mag operate I hear the "SHOT" then shortly after a "ding", which i assume is the sear catching the bolt. But there is quite some lag between these two. I also noticed a few shots out of each set do Not have reactivity. Help me pleaase!! Iv tried fumbling with the reg pressure all day but i cant get over this problem. Nobody with decent knowledge around me, so i rely on you guys.
    Is it possible that your bumper is missing off the level 10? There should be a clear, somewhat soft-ish bumper that the bolt smacks into when it comes back from a shot. If that's missing then it would do what you describe here.

Is it possible that your bumper is missing off the level 10? There should be a clear, somewhat soft-ish bumper that the bolt smacks into when it comes back from a shot. If that's missing then it would do what you describe here.

bumper is there! i'v got no clue as to why it's doing this

Fixed!! hahaahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by smartfarts
    Fixed!! hahaahahaa
    So what was the fix?

I havent been working with mags that long, and im just getting to the point where i understand more about the lvl 10 and all, but i have a really stupid question.

Should lube or grease, or something (what kind?) be put on the spring/bolt??? It seemed like there was some on it when i got my gun, but i just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Slider3

Been having trouble for a while with my lvl. 10 tuning. It makes me extremely pissed.

I have the right carrier size- 1.5 - it doesn't leak. It's not too smooth and it's not too rough on the bolt stem. The problem is bolt sticking, I've lubed it many many times every single thing in the valve. First I used 1 shim- still bolt sticked. 2 shims- bolt stick. 3 shims- bolt stick. Maybe it's something with my springs? I've got the long one, one that has a coil cut off, and a gold one(sorta crusty...).

HELP would be greatly appreciated.
    "I have no master. I am chaos."

Feedback

gauntlet - try tightening the rear field strip screw down, that may be the problem.
    xvalve, ule body, logic vert frame, WWA barrel
    68/30 PE nitro tank
    cp unimount
    halo B

My LX is leaking, I just need more shims- yes?

But my problem is, I don't have any LX shims. I bought my marker with the LX installed but it didn't come with any extra parts. I'll check again but I'm pretty sure I'm shim-less. I do, however, have two ULT shims left over.
    AO Mid-Atlantic Part Duece.

Come on Powerlyte!

New X Valve wont fire

I just got a new x valve and it is not working. First thing I noticed is that the on/off needed to be pressed in before it would slide into the body. Once in the gun I have not had any luck getting it to fire. Actually I did manage to get one shot off but no more. I have taken tube apart and replaced insides with 1.5 and 2 shims as suggested, no difference. When you press on the trigger you can feel it push back but nothing happens. I have adjusted the pressure endlessly on the valve and on my tank with little results other than change in the leakage down the barrel. I have ranged the pressure from my tank from 600 to 1000 and no difference. Suggestiions.

Quote Originally Posted by cundawoods
    I just got a new x valve and it is not working. First thing I noticed is that the on/off needed to be pressed in before it would slide into the body. Once in the gun I have not had any luck getting it to fire. Actually I did manage to get one shot off but no more. I have taken tube apart and replaced insides with 1.5 and 2 shims as suggested, no difference. When you press on the trigger you can feel it push back but nothing happens. I have adjusted the pressure endlessly on the valve and on my tank with little results other than change in the leakage down the barrel. I have ranged the pressure from my tank from 600 to 1000 and no difference. Suggestiions.
    I imagine you could try the ULT shims. Just be very careful with them because they are not as sturdy. You could order new shims from AGD. They're cheap.

hey plazmic, yeah, try the ult shims.................

hey, btw justin and daniel have your jersey you left it at the field, and i gave it to them to hold
    MY gun, all 15 and 3/4 inches of it:
    Gun:Powerfeed Left Classic
    Barrel: 12'' Freak (I know, I know) or 10" stock RT PRO
    Hopper:12vlt X-Board Revvy

()()
    ('.')--------He's a PIMP
    *()()