Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Calendar of AO Days & Events

how about a ao new england meet

any takers?

im in for the ohio one.
    Email Adio755@Hotmail.com AIM Adio755
    The PB Trading List

Count me and my team in for a New England (Maine, NH, MA, VT?) AO meet.
    5 assorted mags and 5 (other guns).

I think this sounds cool, but I have one question...What IS an AO day??? Can someone help me out?
    Good traders: CaPoEiRa, KamikazeChiKenz, bundy09, Tunaman, MajorDamage, hardr0ck68

Originally posted by xtreme paintball
    I think this sounds cool, but I have one question...What IS an AO day??? Can someone help me out?
    AO Day is a day that AO members go to a specified field and play paintball, meet face to face, swap stories, etc. It is sort of like what most do with their friends, but on a MUCH larger scale (if they can pull it off). AO Days also usually have some sort of “draw” to them, such as prizes, special people, etc., but don’t have to.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Riotz Guest
    Well put shartley. Also, don't forget, you can make lots of new friends .

No official annoncement yet, but some progress reports and general discusion on AO NE can be found here:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=44052

Riotz Guest
    Texas AO Day was a success!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=44657

*delete*
    Last edited by Riotz; 09-30-2002 at 01:37 AM.

i'm game for an pa/ohio meet...............just i'm kinda the travel virgin according to driving to ohio.........so if you can get me directions of something...that would be grand.....

Eric
    "Blood is foul, The Flesh dross. My Ascendance thirsts for life itself"

MY FEEDBACK THREAD

Mojojojo,
    You might want to post that under the thread pertaining to Ohio. It is buried, so you might have to search, or I could up it for you.
    "My Jell-O is dying in the audience..."
    Merrill Howard Kalin

agdjon Guest
    Hehehe, I am all up for these (only if I can go to all of them). I have always wanted to try and mix it up a bit and this thread would be a great start. Basically, I would like to try and get a car show to revolve around this. Say NECO. Check out the forums if you want to and post freely as well. If we can drag some of my cougar buddies to play paintball and buy mags (or whatever they choose but I know most of ya will be referring mags) they can come out. Not to mention, if there is an awesome display of some nicely done, modified cars, it may even draw out a larger crowd.

Check it out
    http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/

Just posted this in our off topic folder
    http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/mes...threadid=47740

My user name on their forums is agdjon. And yes, I post just as much (if not less) on those boards. I have like 50 posts for 2 years over there.

Let me know about this idea. The bigger this gets, the better we all get!!!

I believe it would be appropriate now to add the pre tech conference Dinner onto this AO meet schedule don't you guys/gals think? It's sounding like an AO meet unto itself to me.

agdjon Guest
    Phil,

YOu are an AO meet all in itself bro

LOL! SO THERE! It's official! It's an AO meet!

Thanks Bro...not exactly certain you mean it as a compliment but I will chose to take it that way!

ps: Glad to hear you and Gunga are leaving early enough to make it. It would not be the same without you guys.

agdjon Guest
    Yess Tattoo and sidekick will be there early enough to make the dinner hehehehe

Anyone up for one in the Illinios or Iowa region or anything. Haven't really saw anyone post from around here. I live in Illinios and not alot happens around here. So ya just e-mail me or pm me if you are in the region and want to help start one.

BAM!!!

New Date and Thread for AO NE

The Date is now September 28th.

Here is the new thread

Riotz Guest
    eek phil, warn me before you edit the post so I can update my local html file.

Clemson, SC "AO Day" Updated.
    Last edited by Riotz; 09-17-2002 at 05:21 PM.

Oh Sorry Riotz You were outa town when I came about. Will do!

Hey All! Army and Sarah are now set to come to AO SC day. Jon is supposed to come and Tom is watching the numbers so lets here it for those coming!!!! That is Nov. 9th people!

Woohooo this weekend! Up for the Colorado and Florida AO days!

Riotz Guest

Long Island, NY event ADDED

Short Notice event added.

Long Island, NY
    Saturday 10/12
    Paintball Arena

Check main page for info.
    Last edited by Riotz; 10-02-2002 at 01:42 PM.

its official!!! the southern illinois ao meet will be held at Outback Extreem Paintball.

the address is- 1510 main carterville IL 62918. i would suggest map blast for directions.

also use mapblast for hotels. this will be planned as a one day event though so you probably dont need a hotel.

paint and field prices are as follows:
    case of paint:$65
    half case:$35
    quarter case: $20

all day air: $5
    field fee:$5
    rentals: $15( includes all day air and field fees)

the date is set for: November 10th( thats a sunday) the field opens at 12pm and closes at 5pm.

the attendees: ( post below or pm me if you plan on attending)
    me!
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato

I say there should be a AO meet at Country Club or one of the northern Illinois feilds!

I for one may have went to the southern one had it been in the north.

I KNOW! A meet at Badlandz. Maybe we can get something rolling!
    I wish I wasn't broke....

Originally posted by CRog075

Yeah, we need more people who agree with an Ohio one. We could do it in Cini or Toledo. Come on people, Ohio needs one.
    wouldn't it be more fair to do it near Columbus, so the drive is about even for everyone?

hey Top Secret? how long did it take you to get up to SPlatterark.... I'll PM him too. Splatterpark is in Mt. Gilead, 45 minutes north of columbus, right up I-71

and I'll do a search for the "ohio thread"
    I'm going through paintball withdrawal, I haven't been able to play since November 2003!

I would love to go to one of these AO days when they come to New England, one question. I have the vibe that this is a team thing. Do you need a team to join in on the festivities, or can it be like a regular field where they stick you with a group of people to have a good time I would have liked to start a team but my friends aren't into it like i am.
    99 LED Angel,
    Automag RT Pro; Level 10

I would love to see one in SOUTHERN CALI or Arizona or something like that... I'm in Phx arizona and the closet large meetup for us would probably be a cali one .. So cal is only a 6hr drive to LA so something like that would be great

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

whens ao texas II?

Good Traders: Bensongg, rsadich, TXStorm, striker, CoFFeY[NiTrO], RogueFactor, Blennidae And CaPoEiRa!

Bad Traders: Jezus

DirtRider's FeedBack

Texas AO

The last Texas AO was in july ... it is now four months later and i can only imagine that many of the people that went are anxious to attend another one ...since i heard the last one was really successful ... i didnt attend the last one so im ready and waiting for the next one to come around ...of course since i live in houston i would like it to be held here ,but it really isnt that important to me b/c i would travel just about anywhere ... im guessing that early to mid january would be a good time to hold it ... nothing really happens in january and students in high school and college would just be starting up school again so they souldnt have any conflicts with studying for tests, writing compositions, doing homework ,etc. ... now im going back into the shadows and hoping some of ya'll with some with orgainzational skills or pull with fields, stores, or any other type of support can get something cooking up for the (houston ) Texans .

Throw yourselves on the list if you can make itHouston AO Meet