Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oregon AO Day

Just a little updat on the AO day at Warpaint.

We will be combining people from the Paintball Oregon forums with this event.
    Currently I have 35 people showing up, with only about 7 mag players, WE NEED MORE MAGS OU THERE!!!

As far as prizes go: I have Dye t-shirts, Brass Eagle red dot sights, 8) 500 rnd bags of paint, various stickers, and more to come on the day of the event.

Warpaint may be getting on board and supplying us with some more stuff to giveaway (if you ever been to their big games then you know what I'm sayin')

If enough people show up Diablo migh tbring out their 4500 table and set-up. Also Dan Bonebrake is going to try to be there, so if you guys wanna play with an ex pro you might want to think about comin' by.

Lets make this thing be dominated by mags, bring your friends!!!!
    For more info email me directly at admin@paintballoregon.com or stop by our forums for info.
    Administrator, Paintball COW
    Need Powdercoating? Email me
    Paintball Oregon is expanding!
    We are now part of the Paintball COW network. Serving California, Oregon, and Washington.
    State league (modified X-ball format) coming to Oregon, hosted by Paintball COW check us out for more details. www.paintballcow.com

What are the paint prices at the field? I'll try to get out there to provide AGD Tech Support and play.

Rec-sport $45/case
    Midnight $55/case
    Blaze $60/case
    Inferno $75/case

Please invite everyone out, we got free eats too!!!

1 word of advice. we planned a ao day at sc village cali and there were bugs all over man. we had problems with evrey thing so just plan evrey detail in advanced.

Opium

on that note, i'm heading down to WW tomorrow (saturday), short notice, but you all can join me . Ill be the guy wiht the blazer w/ CP Flame drop...

EDIT: NEVERMIND, im not going, but dern down there is.
    Last edited by MagKoko; 08-31-2002 at 12:10 AM.
    Acid Yellow Phantomm.
    DAoC 2 win

Brought to you by Blazestorm of AO

I am surprised to see so many oregon people here. I didn't think there were that many on AO.

My Trading Feedback Thread Great traders: PaInTbAlLeR476, Shrapnel, Magdude, I <3 Mags.

Setup:
    Polished Minimag Body
    Retro Valve
    Intelliframe
    Level 10
    AGD clear Warp feed
    12v Revvy

dern is a fern who doesn't know what he's learned

EVERYONE MAKE FUN OF THE FUNNY LOOKING MAGKOKO!!! HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!

ah damn, the ferret got me there.

anyone that needs to have parents sign waiver here is the link :
    Warpaint liability waiver

up, it's on the second page!

I need everyone that plans on attending to reply to this thread
    click here for final confirmation that way I can get a rough estimate on all that are attending.

Thumbs up

Well, I just got home fro PO/AO Day at Warpaint. It was a blast. Well worth the few hour drive. I look forward to attending Supergame 24 down there.

For about half of the games we devided into Mags vs. Cockers. I admit, Cockers got the best of us in Attack and Defend on Hamburger Hill, but we toasted em on the air ball field.

Id like to thank Abe(Junky) and Vince from Warpaint for putting this on. They even tried setting up a sattelite dish in the back of a pickup so that we could watch the UofO vs. Fresno State game, but they couldn't get a signal, so we just cranked up the pickups stereo and listened to it.

I got to meet some cool people there. Junky, Magking, Tubby Ninja, and a few others. NOTE: Tubby Ninja should consider changing his AO name(those who were there know what I mean)

The raffle was cool...everyone got something...I won an issue of Facefull magazine and a Diablo sticker sheet(I was hoping for the Diablo Jersey, but hey, what can ya do?).

The weather was great for play. Sunny, but pretty cool. It started to shower after most people were finished, but a few of the younger guys who still had some paint just ignored it and used the rain to their advantage. They were slidding left and right across the field.

I hope Abe gets some of the pictures up pretty soon and then everybody can see the paint shower me and another guy took while trying to defend the right flank against 9 opponents. Needless to say, I wasted my money on my splash kit, cuz I got one for free up there. (If the pictures get posted, you'll see what I mean.

NOTE 2:When 1 stubborn/determined person bunkers another stubborn/determined person, something bad happens. Namely, neither is willing to stop firing

All in all, it was great and I enjoyed another great day of paintball with good food and great people
    Good traders: CaPoEiRa, KamikazeChiKenz, bundy09, Tunaman, MajorDamage, hardr0ck68

Sorry I couldn't make it out guys. I should be out at Weekend Warriors this next Saturday, so maybe I'll see some of you guys there.

I was only able to make it to the last two hours of this event. Missed the mags versus cockers battles but had fun playing air ball.

Did have a problem with the Level 10!!!!! Turned out, however, to be my fault. I didn't tighten the power tube tip enough during the last maintenance.

Hope to have more events like this. It was fun. Everyone was laid back. No yelling or screaming. Perfect for adults like myself who are looking for the weekend escape from work .

Next time I hope to actually eat at the barbecue. Thanks for the event Junky.
    ULE Body Level 10 Automag intelliframe + retrovalve