ShooterJM
    obsolete898
    Hemlock
    bsolomon
    Dawump
    Boggerman +1-2
    Mattyfatty182
    jakolantern1385
    Last edited by ShooterJM; 09-11-2002 at 10:18 AM.

Myself and Hemlock would attend.

Cool cool, well that's a start! You guys have a field you normally play at?

Anyone else?

EDIT: Just checked and saw you were in NM. Maybe there's a field south of denver that'd be a lot closer for you guys. Kinda depends who all wants to do this.
    Last edited by ShooterJM; 07-23-2002 at 09:37 AM.

Yea we're in Albuquerque. We play at Paint Ball Action.
    Last edited by obsolete898; 07-24-2002 at 06:13 PM.

Gotcha, how far of a drive is it from there to Colorado? There's gotta be a place we can meet in the middle somewhere.

Denver is about 5 1/2 from Albuq. I know there is a place in northern NM but I've never been there.
    Last edited by obsolete898; 07-24-2002 at 06:14 PM.

Originally posted by obsolete898
    Denver is about 5 1/2 from Albuq. I know there is a place in northern NM but I've never been there.
    Cool. Hey I'm willing to drive. Almost drove to Missouri to go to their meet.

Come on people, there has got to be more then THREE people in colorado and New Mexico who'd want to do this!

I might be up for this. Perhaps the Paintball Adventures field in Sedalia or either Rocky Mountain Paintball or DragonMan's near Colorado Springs?

Originally posted by bsolomon
    I might be up for this. Perhaps the Paintball Adventures field in Sedalia or either Rocky Mountain Paintball or DragonMan's near Colorado Springs?
    Doesn't matter to me really, anywhere within about a 7 hour drive and I'm good to go.

As for a date, I'd be leaning toward end of august begining of september. What do you guys think?

I've never played at those fields, any good?

Total interested participants:

ShooterJM
    obsolete898
    Hemlock
    bsolomon

I've been doing a lot of traveling for paintball this year (including scenarios in Florida, North Carolina, Chicago, and Greeley this past weekend) - the closer to home, the better for me.

The field at Sedalia is pretty nice with a lot of cover and bunkers, but their prices tend to be a little too high for my tastes. I haven't played the other two, but I hear they are pretty good if you like the more desert-style less woods-style terrain. I don't think DragonMans fills HPA, only CO2, so that could be a problem (I can bring a 3500 psi scuba).

The time-frame works OK for me. I hope to have my new Emag Extreme by then...

Cool cool. Yeah I just checked out PBA. Do you have a number or know prices at DragonMan's? I personally don't care about fills (I'll be using CO2 unless I pick up an air system before then) but I could see that being an issue. Colorado Springs doesn't seem like that bad of an idea though, it would cut around an hour off of Hemlock's and Obsolete's drive.

Any preferances between Sept 7 or 14th?

Either date works for me. Dragon Man's doesn't look like a bargain either...

Here's what I can find on the three fields:

Rocky Mountain Paintball
    http://www.rockymtnpaintball.com/main.asp
    No prices on the web page

Dragon Man's Paintball (no web page)
    Colorado Springs, CO
    (719) 683-2200
    One-Man Show
    Open: Year-round by reservation only.
    Fees: $20 (includes mask, marker, CO2, and first 100 rounds).
    Paint: Field Paint Only. $6 / 100 rounds, $50 / half-case, $100 / case.
    Facilities: 5 fields spread out over a large area. Area is covered with foxholes, bunkers, dirt mounds, forts, barrels, and cars (yes, cars). Semi rentals. Bring your own paint.

Paintball Adventures
    http://www.paintballadv.com
    Field Fees: Full day w/ no rental $20.00 1/2 Day w/ no rental $15.00

Rental Equipment: PBA offers Semi auto and pump markers. Full face goggle systems and more.

SEMI AUTO RENTAL - $15.00 Includes goggles, barrel plug and all day air.

PUMP RENTAL - $8.50 Includes goggles, barrel plug and all day air.

GOGGLES ONLY - $4.50

DOUBLE POUCH SET W/ 100 ROUND TUBES - $4.50

CO2 & NITROGEN: Bottle fills for both gases are available on site. High Pressure fills to 4500 psi are also done.

Co2 - .30 cents per ounce.

NITRO - $1.00 per thousand pounds.

PAINTBALLS: PBA offers 2 grades of paintballs at the field. A econo grade, regular field paint and premium grades are sometimes available.

PBA IS FIELD PAINT ONLY, NO OUTSIDE PAINT ALLOWED

FIELD GRADE - $80.00 per case of 2000 rds.

$70.00 per case if pre bought at Pro Shop

$40.00 per 1000 rds.

$5.00 per 100 rd bags

YES FINALLY WYOMING IS INCLUDED WITH SOMETHING!!
    Im in Laramie, but i dont have my license yet(boooo)
    Im 26 miles away from the CO border(laramie) though, if any of your greenies could swing up i'd give you 20 bucks lol(1 hr from Ft collens on 287 or 1 hr on I-85 then I-80)

btw there is a really nice field in greeley called action persuit, its like 60/case from sever cyclone and i think its 80/case for marbz. Its got 2 big outdoor terrain fields, a D-day reinactment( nothing special but fun none the less, emag+german=MMMMM) one sup air and another concept field. I hear they were making a ww1 field with trenches and stuff, it should be completed soon.
    There is another nice fieldin colo springs. Forgot name but its CHEAP probably not adaquate for this many people buts its got one black tube field and one sup' air Entry 10 bucks, generic blaze seconds for 50/case and kick'n for 60/case. 1 buck per 1000psi and i believe 30c/ounce of Co2

hope it happens, i and my lvl 10 emag are there
    Level 10 Centerfeed polished Emag With J&J 2 peice.
    Level 7 Powerfeed left 68 Mag' With J&J ceramic barrel.

oh and i can bring some freinds along, for sure one or 2, if the date is right 4-6, they wont all have mags but its more people to shoot at lol.

I'm in. The field at Sedalia is pretty good.. and infact there are several fields depending on what you want to play.

The one in the springs is OK as long as you get like minded people. I did a 24 hour scenario there which was awesome, but then went back as a walk on and there weren't enough people. They claim to have the biggest hyperball field in the state, and also have some really good wooded areas. 30 acres total. YOU CAN ALSO BRING YOUR OWN PAINT!!!

Keith

More info on me and Hemlock: Any sat in September should be fine, we both need HPA, CO springs is fine I'd drive it.

I just want it to be some what afforable, around 65 case.

Also I like the sound of hyperball in CO Springs.

I could also bring some other people, probally.

Can I get a list of the fields and everyone's location, I'll plot it and see what looks the best.

I'm in as long as you can give me a couple weeks notice so I can make sure it is clear at work. I have been looking for a good excuse to go somewhere and play some ball. Like Brian68mag said, I can bring a buddy or two, no mags, but more targets is always better. BTW, thanks for the pm, ShooterJM. Wherever you guys decide is okay with me, it would be nice to find somewhere with decent paint/air prices, but I can blow a little extra cash if needed for something like this.

mattyfatty182 Guest

I could help

I work at PBA in sedalia, Maybe, If be do it there, I could help arrange it. I will go, aslong as it is in CO.

You work there? What's your name. Will you be there on Saturday in two weeks? I'm bringing some guys down there.

Keith

mattyfatty182 Guest
    Yeah, I'll try to be there. Look for someone wearing a PJ jersey with Tubbs on the back. Are you bringing a private group?

No, not a private group.. just a bunch of people who always wanted to play. I like your field, especially the Alamo.

Any of you other local guys want to head over that day? I usually do a half day aiming to be there around 11:45 to get setup.

This is a GREAT place for walk on. There are always good numbers, and always enough people to do some mini-scenarios. There are lots of bunkers and some woods and a stream. It's probably my favorite field.

I'll be the guy with the Mag driving up in a big fat jeep ;-) Actually ( shamefully ) it's my first time out this year. I've just bought a house and have been busy, but looking forward to playing. I've bought new air and a new drop forward setup, and by then my inteliframe should have arrived.

Spending money like water.

Keith

I'm all for going to PBA for the meet since we already have a fellow AO'er on the inside. That would be great! I've been sitting here tuning my lvl10 so I am REALLY wanting to go play now. Stuck my finger in the powerfeed and everything. dawump, I might be able to get over in two weeks, I'll let you know in a few days.

mattyfatty182 Guest
    Somebody give me a date, I'll try and make it happen.

Any weekend in September is okay for me. I would prefer not to do it on Labor Day weekend, I would have a hard time getting anyone else to come with, not to mention that the field will probably be really crowded that weekend. Where exactly is Sedalia?

I also agree on September. The 7 or 21 would be great (after payday). This PBA place sounds pretty good. Let's get everyone's names who will attend and will give the info to Riotz and he can put it in the sticky thread.

mattyfatty182 Guest
    Alright im goin
    Even though I just sold my one of a kind yellow mag

mattyfatty182 Guest
    LOOK I MADE THIS WOW

mattyfatty182 Guest
    Alright how about Sept 21st at PBA?

That'll give a few weeks to get remaining equipment in (somebody mentioned intelliframe) and for planning and hypeing this up.

I'll drop the info to Riotz.

Can anyone think of anything else we can do?

I'll sign up to bring a cooler full of H20 and pop.

I can't do 21st of September.. anything earlier though is fine.

Keith