Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MA ao day...

New England AO Day...

ok do we got one... cause i mean we should jump on the bandwagon now... anyone interested in orginizings an MA ao day?
    Last edited by HoppysMag; 07-22-2002 at 09:21 PM.
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

I think we should consider having a New England one in NH at Adventure Games. Since they donated a bunch of passes to the last WLIPP.
    Thanotos

http://www.factcheck.org

That would be fine with me. I will talk to Cynthia about it this coming Sunday if you like.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

any info on the field??

ADVENTURE GAMES PAINTBALL
    http://www.agpaintball.com

thank you very much...

No problem.

Westford, MA few fries short of a King size.
    I'd go if there was one.

I'd be up for one as well. If not adventure games then Cape Cod Paintball. Great field and the owner Ken Crane hangs out in the Angel Owner's forum.

Please make it after the 28JUL and before the 14AUG. I'll be home on leave for that time. I'll have to rent cause I have no room for my gear, but I'd definately go.

what is the field paint@ ADVENTURE GAMES PAINTBALL ? cause im not gunna pay 100$ for a case of 32degrees or diablows. and is thier field reall worth all that $... i cant see paying 100$ for a case, 3 bucks for co2, or 6 $ for N2... i would like to attend an AO day but im not able to pay 100$ for a case. or 6$ a fill.... im torn in 2 diffrent directions here...

not to be a sour puss =)

but i tried this 2 times over a year and a half... first time just me and magsule3

the 2nd time myself, magmonkey, gecko, oldsoldier.... there may have been a couple more but those where the ones i remember.....

i guess i just didn't promote it good enough... oh well....

i'm up for a AO day somewhere... (granted it probly means a 2 hour drive but thats ok... W.MA sucks that way...)

now i work every other weekend... and this coming weekend i have to work..... now the weekends of 8/3-4 or 8/17-18 works for me.... (should be easy to fig it out from there) but that brings it going upto shatnerball....... or should we wait untill after that.... wither way though works for me.... and if i'm not workin i should be there....
    Virus, King of the Basement Trollz has spoken

I'd be up there!!! Just let me know when and I'm sure I can bring 3 or 4 people!

i vote for cape cod paintball, kinda out of the way for some, but easily the best fields that i know of in MA.

www.capecodpaintball.com
    "The Fine Print: Discontinue use if your eyeballs suddenly get way smaller."

Shoot them off an e-mail, or call them. Yes, the paint is a bit high.... but it pays for such a great place. Paintball is not cheap if you want quality.

If it is too much for everyone, it can always be scheduled on a "Super Goober Day" with discounts. OR pick another field. I thought paintball was about more than just shooting paint, and AO Days even more so......

true... but i dont want to spend upwards of 100 bucks a case, i dont have the change lying around. if its BYOP and somewhat close to, say, plymouth MA, i would go.

well thats the thing, i dont mind payin a chunk as long as i think i would have fun...

i agree paintball is about more than just the shooting of paint but i also believe that a day out shouldnt involve you taking out a loan. if the paint is like marbs i dont mind paying the prices... they are still high but not all that bad.

i agree AO day is more about meeting each other and so on and so forth... so if worse comes to worse i will have to limit my paint usage ** UHHH i shuter at the mere thought**

now all i will need to do is get up there... so i guesse im in for a "Super Goober Day" or a normal one... need notice to get transportation...

and i emailed them about the paint... i will notify you guys when i get a responce.

Also can non AO/Mag owners attend.... cause my ride might be my friend and he doesnt own a mag...

Thumbs up

I'm up for either of the weekends that Virus stated. I also suggest Cape Cod paintball because the paint is $65 per case. Adventure is $99 and that is really pretty high. If holding it at Cape Cod means that no-one from northern NE will go then I guess I'm fine with Adventure. I will however mention to the Northern NE guys...just look at how far Phil drove!

Like Virus said, this has been tried several times and a lot of people backed out (including me). If it comes down to it, I'll go to NH because I'd really like there to be a big AO NE meet.

edit: I'm more than happy to be part of a car-pool. If people in the South Shore area could make it to my place I can drive at least four other people up there. 5-6 if I can get the mini-van.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

Cape Cod does not look too bad. Good prices, but are they 1000 round cases or 2000? It makes a difference. If you don't know, I will send them an e-mail.

I can understand about people wanting the best prices, but whatever field it is held at, it better not be a pit…. Or I will not even THINK about coming. I have seen fields that some people have raved about because of prices that I would not set foot on if they paid ME because of the staff, people who go their because of the cheap prices, etc.

Again, the sport to me is more than just about shooting paintballs cheaply…. I can do that at home.

i'd go to one in NH, MA is too far though

cape cod is a 200 rnd case with
    4 hyper fields
    a speedball field
    spools field
    2 or more airball fields depending
    and various others that are in the woods that make me unhappy its a fun place im ther every weekend but there is a pnl tourney on AUG 4 not the 11th like origannally set up if you guys are serious lmk i will tale to ken and get it set up but i need a date and teh info you people need(im there every weekend)

Originally posted by HoppysMag
    well thats the thing, i dont mind payin a chunk as long as i think i would have fun...

i agree paintball is about more than just the shooting of paint but i also believe that a day out shouldnt involve you taking out a loan. if the paint is like marbs i dont mind paying the prices... they are still high but not all that bad.

i agree AO day is more about meeting each other and so on and so forth... so if worse comes to worse i will have to limit my paint usage ** UHHH i shuter at the mere thought**

now all i will need to do is get up there... so i guesse im in for a "Super Goober Day" or a normal one... need notice to get transportation...

and i emailed them about the paint... i will notify you guys when i get a responce.

Also can non AO/Mag owners attend.... cause my ride might be my friend and he doesnt own a mag...
    Of course non AO/Mag owners can attend. How can we convert them if they don't?

Originally posted by dansim
    cape cod is a 200 rnd case with
    4 hyper fields
    a speedball field
    spools field
    2 or more airball fields depending
    and various others that are in the woods that make me unhappy its a fun place im ther every weekend but there is a pnl tourney on AUG 4 not the 11th like origannally set up if you guys are serious lmk i will tale to ken and get it set up but i need a date and teh info you people need(im there every weekend)
    I hope that was a typo and it is 2000 round cases, not 200. 200 for that price is silly.

iv seen the cape cod field... it has a nice airball setup.unfortunatly they are only open Saterday And Sunday, and i was leaving early saterday morning so i didnt get to play but i think they would be decent, a longer drive for me but im ok with that. since its ok to bring NON aoers i could get my 2 friends to join me.

well... as far as cape goes... i've been there 2x once to watch AO_nightmare play and the 2nd to play with them in a P&L tourny.... it was well run, i luved the fields (one unltimate air, 3 hyper, 1 spool in a wooded area, a couple of big sup'airs that i could see in a distance) plenty of parking, beef/chicken burgers, hotdogs( i would suggest bring your own drinks.. they got soda machines).... thing i really liked about it... easy to find

and its $65/2000 Team colors i belive (at least thats all i've seen them use) for me that would be my vote but i'm up for anywhere as long as i'm off.... also if it is done in september i might be able to get any weekend off... i'll try a little creative schedling with my co-workers, which can be a trip in itself, they are worse procrastenaters than i am.. and that is tough to do just ask my boss =)

HoppysMag: your still closer then me but not by much

cape sells 2000- usually team colors, so 65 is a good price. also, they may be convinced to go to like 60 if a lot of people are going. their whole set up is pretty nice, its not a dump, thats for sure.
    Last edited by sniper1rfa; 07-22-2002 at 08:49 PM.

4th or 11th sounds great I'd be home for that. Cape Cod sounds like prices are alot better, 99 a case is way high.

i vote for the cape
    Gecko
    Aka tech
    Chuff
    Chuff

HoppysMag: your still closer then me but not by much

ya i know huh
    Last edited by HoppysMag; 07-23-2002 at 10:03 AM.

thing i really liked about it... easy to find
    No kidding, eh - right off the rotary

I'll probably be able to go to the NE AO Day if it's on a Sunday some time in the fall. Cape Cod Paintball would be an awesome place to have it as they have tons of fields there. If you are looking for a BYOP field in Mass, the only one I know of is Friendly Fire in Upton. I was waiting for one of these to pop up - I just wouldn't be able to make a couple hundred mile trip this summer. cwuchu@hotmail.com - you can email me more about it if you'd like or if you'd like to find out more about FF or CC. I'd say you could put my name down for attending one if it's remotely close (somewhere in mass or RI - NH is pushing it a little but probably)