The Date of the event was tentatively set to Oct. 5th. Once it was decided that Cape Cod Paintball was the front runner, it was brought to our attention that CCPP was hosting a tourney on the 6th.

We are now looking at the two surrounding weekends, Oct. 12th and Sept. 28th.

Our goal is to provide a place and time that creates the maximum opportunity for turnout. Please only vote on the Poll if you intend to be at the event. Please only post here if for some reason one date or the other will prohibit you from attending.

Bring all other comments to the general discussion thread HERE